Monday, January 29, 2007

Public Caning

Today, during Assembly, two guys were caned publicly in front of the Secondary 3 and 4 just because they fought during last week's assembly. Guy who initiated got two strokes, while the guy who retaliated got one.

Honestly, I pity them. The school is too strict on this sort of stuff in my opinions, it's just a fight, and they have to make a big deal and fuss out of it. I mean, come on, getting into fights is after all part of growing up. According to my opinions, of course.

Their rude and defiant faces after being caned seem to signify some sort of victory for them though, as if nothing happened. Can't really describe it. Whatever.

No matter how deep the ocean is, as long as you are drowning,
I will always jump into it just to save you.

No comments: