Monday, May 29, 2006

Boring Monday Daily Post

Had A. Maths classes this morning. Yay, what a way to enjoy our holidays. *rolls eyes* Meh, I should just be glad that this is the ONLY A. Maths lesson that I can understand most of the things being taught. :|

Then, when going back to school, we were imagining how Alvin is having his lunch right now. Went to eat lunch with Yoshida after that. Damn it, I had an empty wallet. Luckily Yoshida agreed to accompany me back to my house (just to get money for lunch. How pathetic. ). On our way to KFC, we are already predicting that the whole class would be eating down there. True enough. The whole restaurant is full, and none of them is not my classmates. O_O Then halfway eating, we see two children crying around just because their mother disallowed them to have KFC. I told Yoshida "You know what the mother is thinking? 'Damn it, there isn't even a single chair here for us to sit. You want your mother stand up eat, is it?!'." :P And Yoshida agreed with me. o_O

Then, when going back to school, we were imagining how Alvin is having his lunch right now. o_O Both of us were agreeing that he might be eating chicken wings violently with both hands, swallowing down whole bowls of bak kut teh continuously without stopping, drinking one whole can of Pepsi in three seconds by raising it high up above his mouth, throwing every single French Fries he has on his table into his mouth and reserving two tables just for him himself, filled with bowls, plates and trays, both finished and unfinished. As we went back to school, we were predicting that Alvin would sure come back to school at 2.30pm instead, munching on some more unfinished food and telling the teacher that "he is still hungry and has three tables of food unfinished".

On the way back to school, we found a Pokemon card. It was a Houndoom, whatever, I took it. :P Wait... S***!!! *runs off to the toilet and comes back with a wet card* Left it in my uniform and forgot to take it out. ^_^"

Had some Physics Enrichment on Aviation (flying) after that. Wow, it is sure going to benefit me a lot... The whole theory lesson was one whole lump of confusing matter. Acceleration, sine, free fall, velocity, mass, tangent, generating, angle, cosine, gravity and whatnot is going to confuse you and murder you. In one bloody hit. ^_^"

The practical was not any better either. We have to "fly" using a flight simulator, but all the meters down there confuse me even more. O_O And we still have to do some perfect U-turn, landing, whatsoever. Shoot me. Shoot me now.

During the practical lesson, I am only proud of myself in two things. One, I succeeded in activating the Multiplayer function, in which Alvin and I played together, being able to see each other's plane, how and where they are flying, and being able to chat with each other too. Two, I succeeded in doing the coolest and most pwnage stunt which amazingly ends in the plane crashing. XD

And oh, congratulate me for obtaining Level 99 Fletching in RuneScape. :D It's the highest level there is, and I'm ranked 1895th among all RuneScape players throughout the whole as of time of writing. :D

Call me bored or something, but after about a year and five months, my Fletching rank has dropped to 6601st. XD

This blog post was edited on 31 October 2007 (4 more minutes to 1 Nov; it's 11.56pm now XD) to nuke those fucking broken images out of ImageShack.

No comments: