Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wednesday Daily Post

Surprising, school was kinda good today, though I doubt I can wait any more for one solid month of holidays. Storm, earth and fire - Heed my call! This shall mark the Reign of Chaos!

English was kinda good. Well, to be honest, any English lesson with the teacher not standing or sitting in front and talking was good. The whole class (well, all the girls and the enthusiastic boys, to be precise) were dancing and practising for APEX tomorrow. One hour spent with me and Yoshida talking cock and singing song when the time could be used for better and more interesting activities like slaying villains. And Yoshida said something like:

"My bone is my sword,
Steel is my body, fire is my blood."

And the rest I can't remember. ^_^"

Edit: A search on Google found out that Yoshida was copying it from Shirou, the main character of Fate/stay night. Here's the whole thing:

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unaware of loss.
Nor aware of gain.
Withstood pain to create many weapons.
Waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets, this is the only path.
My whole life was "Unlimited Blade Works."


PE next. Thank Lord Saradomin I don't have to run like an idiot around the school again, so Yoshida, Vernon and I went to play badminton. I don't know why, but I was exceptionally lousy when playing at the volleyball court and exceptionally well (in my opinions, at least ^_^") near the girls of our class.

Recess next, yay. Stupid security guards disallowed us from going back to the classroom and changed, so we sat at the benches in front of the Scout Den, bought some drinks and talked cock sang song again. ^_^"

It was supposed to be Maths next, but the confused Geography teacher walked in thinking she had classes at that time. She read the timetable wrongly. XD Obviously she got out embarrassingly. Have to design a board game or computer game related to Maths for Maths project. Teamed up with Yoshida, Vernon and Alvin, we decided to do a... ROLE PLAYING GAME! :D Go ahead and ask "How the hell do you put Maths into an RPG?". I aren't gonna tell you :P, but the storyline is kinda simple. Princess Jasmine has been kidnapped and Vernon, the main character, embarks on a quest to save her! XD

Chinese was kinda boring, I was spending the whole hour discussing about the game with Vernon and Yoshida by writing on my Chinese textbook.

Lunch, yay.

Geography was like English, dance as practise for APEX. Yoshida and I were spending the first half brushing up the game, designing the battle system, skills, map and storyline. Had to join in the practise later unfortunately. *rolls eyes*

On a RuneScape note...



I have obtained Level 98 Fletching! :D One more level to the god-like pwnage level!

Also, I got a Prisoner Pete Random Event. Yup, that was my first time, I did not encounter it until today. That Random Event was kinda... interesting. You get teleported into a room full of Animal Balloons (or is it Balloon Animals? ) and a guy (Guess what's his name? Prisoner Pete! *rolls eyes*). Prisoner Pete teaches you what to do, then you have to pull a level to show what animal you must pop, then you find the animal, pop it, take a key and give it to Prisoner Pete. Do this three times, and he will unlock the three gates and get you and himself out of there. Out, he will reward you. He gave me 13 Chaos Runes, but I guess it's better than nothing. ^_^"

The "Vernon's Blog" Instance Raid Party has been ready, and this time, we definitely have more than two people! :D Check back later for it, must wait until he updates his blog, but rest assure, it will be a dangerous dungeon filled with aggressive monsters, tricky traps and Vernon's singing!

Blog post edited on 31 October 2007 to fix broken images.

No comments: