Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday Daily Post

Almost overslept this darned morning. XD

Was APEX first period, and my class was supposed to perform today. They asked me to bring the camp T-shirt for it, but only some stupid boys who are going to stand in front get to wear them. What's the freaking use of asking us bring them? Maybe I should have burnt that T-shirt... ...Or the guy who asked us to bring them. Both works for me. XD The actual performance was kinda good, I'm just glad to not be the only one who does not much know anything. :D Ephraim was damned brave, man, replacing Alvin for the last part in which he soloes. I don't know about the others, but he is sure one guy I respect. ;)

Edit: I am laughing out loud at myself at the moment. Can't believe I used to respect Particle E... XD

Yoshida and I continued on the more detailed parts of the RPG we are going to make, namely items. We decided to divide them into five: Food (Heals HP, MP, revives and cures status effects), potions (permanently increases stats), Weapons (Go to hell if you don't know what weapons are and what are their uses -_-), Armours (Go to hell about this too -_-) and Accessories. Lol, we had a very special accessory, thought up by Death God... "Jasmine's Photo"! According to Yoshida, it can only be equipped to Vernon, but makes him unstoppable, invincible and god-like! O_O Meh, I aren't gonna let Yoshida overpower Vernon. -_-

Went to the library for recess later. Was buying drinks when Yoshida and I decided to annoy Vernon by "helping" him press the buttons on the vending machine. He put in fifty cents and wanted a 100-Plus, but I pressed the Teh Tarik for him! XD Then he become damn angry, then Yoshida go add fuel to fire. Bam. Vernon pushed the cup of Coke Yoshida was drinking and went into the library with a huge rage, not giving a damn about his ten cents change, lol. Then the Coke I also got splashed. Area of Effect spells. -_- Went to the toilet to wash up, both of us laughing the whole way. Came out and heard a Malay girl complaining about a certain inconsiderate person about buying Teh Tarik and leaving it there, and we laughed harder. XD Don't ask about the ten-cent coin, but I regretted not taking it now. Read on to know what happened.

Chemistry next. I was taking out the shoelace from my shoe and tying knots with them, yes, the whole entire shoelace. What the freak can you tell from Chemistry lessons? It's boring. -_-

More free time for Physics SPA. Yoshida and I were just talking cock and singing songs. How nice. -_- What's worse, we had to pay for the Physics Ten Year Series. Strange, I remember the girl who was collecting the money (Forgive me, forgot her name. :P) coming to ask me for money before. -_- Stupid book was $4.90, but I only had $4.40, so I borrowed from Yoshida and became bankrupt, with -$0.50. -_- Meh... Yoshida also went broke too, so he suggested borrowing money from Vernon. I had a bet with him. If Vernon would lend him money, I owe him sixty cents. Knowing Vernon, I set the conditions to if Vernon would not lend him money, I do not owe him any money. Obviously, Vernon did not lend him, that selfish bastard. Oh well, at least I am no longer bankrupt, just poor. :D

Edit: Wow, holy shit. Can't believe Vernon used to be such a selfish bastard! XD

English, worse. Yoshida was so freaking bored that he volunteered to draw a better map for the game. And way better it is! :D

Lunch next. Thank Zheng Wei he lent me one dollar, or I'd go hungry. T_T Thank you again, Zheng Wei! :D

Chemistry SPA was kinda boring, an experiment on how much neutralisation takes place when different amounts of sulphuric acid (an acid, H2SO4) and sodium hydroxide (an alkali, NaOH) are mixed together. Kinda screwed up, forgetting about stirring the solution with the thermometer and using the cap lid. T_T

Gonna end the blogging here now. Can't stand Caleb annoying me on MSN asking when Vernon and I are going to update our blogs. -_- Just kidding, Caleb! :P

Caleb: "aww shut up about the last part of your blog."

XD

Edited on 31 October 2007 to fix those bloody broken images. Fucking ImageShack -.-

No comments: