Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday Daily Post

Nothing up much. Strung about 3k bows today in RuneScape while spending a lot of time reading comic books, lol.

What's more interesting is this:

I was talking about Yuchi and Caleb about blogging when we three happened to talk about Vernon's blog. They two, being the brave, bold, adventurous, manly, gusty, gallant, valiant, unfearful, undaunted, undismayed and heroic warriors they are, decided to draw their warhammer and dagger and challenge themselves against fate, and despite my protests and warnings, ventured into Vernon's blog, ready to emerge as victorous warriors or die a contented and satisfied death.

And so I held my breath, holding my Holy Book and praying to Lord Saradomin for their safety return.



And so, after about an hour of restless waiting on my part, I saw two panting but happy people coming out. It's Yuchi and Caleb! They survived!

"We made it!" Yuchi cheered happily.

"Yeah, it is kind of easy though." Caleb winked at me.

Though I notice wounds and injuries on almost every part of their bodies.

"What happened to you guys inside...?" I asked.

But I was interrupted by Yuchi. "Know what our conclusion is?"

I look confused.

"He means, what do we realize about Vernon's blog." Caleb explained.

"What?" I asked curiously.



Caleb says:
Vernon's blog
Caleb says:
really
Caleb says:
suck

What a "pro" he really is, eh?

...Oh well. At least we can use his blog as an "Instance". Those who play World of Warcraft should not only understand what I am talking about, but also cheer and sharpen whatever weapon they use (imagine someone sharpening, let's say, a bow? Or a whip? o_O).

For those of you who are uneducated in the ways of the World of Warcraft, World Dungeons typically have sub-areas called "Instance Dungeons", or just "Instances". These Instances are special areas in the World of Warcraft where your group or raid party is able to interact with a dungeon privately; that is, without interference from other parties. Instance dungeons tend to feature the most difficult and rewarding content, both in terms of enemies and items, but also in terms of level design. Getting through an instance requires a well-trained and well-balanced group of players that are of an appropriate level for the challenge.

I am organizing one. Those who are interested, tag at my tagboard.



Blog edited on 31 October 2007 to fix broken links, though the screenshot of Caleb's comments on MSN was so old it disappeared into the empty void (:P), and I had to depend on my memory to write down what he said. I think it's mostly accurate to what he say, but of course, I can't freaking remember his nick, so let's call his nick "Caleb" for simplicity's sake :P

No comments: