Monday, May 22, 2006

Daily Post

*grabs a cup of coffee and turns on my iPod Nano to listen to music to undo the damages I suffered in English lesson*

Darn, no more battery.

*lags while iPod charges* o_O

Anyway, I woke up at 7:13am this morning. Yes, very late, I know. I quickly grabbed my uniform (fortunately lying on my computer chair conveniently). Just went to the cupboard, grabbed some textbooks and workbooks at the top and run to school. Luckily one bus comes just as I reached the bus stop, so I quickly board it. There is air-con inside! :D

In front of my school is one thin strip of road that only allows two cars in per way, and there is a traffic light in front of my school gate, making every morning jam with the high numbers of cars wanting to pass. I was sit in the stationary bus, watching one school attendant (who happens to be very annoying and irritating to the student population, roaring at people who comes into the classroom block so often that the Death God wants to punch him and the Flame Master wants to slash him :P) close the side gate. Scolding some nasty vulgarities (he deserved it *rolls eyes*), I waited impatiently, and when the bus reached the bus stop, zoomed out like a hero rushing to a scene where villains terrorize the civilians. I aren't a Hero for nothing, ok? :D

No choice, I had to march in by the main gate. I can either march in peacefully or create a path of blood, anything suits me [but I will have to clean my sword and spear later :(]. Oh well, I stood in front of the small building where security guards rest and stand at attention to the National Song with other latecomers. Oh well, I'm not alone. :D Phew, no big deal, I was allowed to just go back in and join my class. Oh well, it is my first time late in my nine years of education. :P

First period, we got back our results. All I care is if I pass or not. I don't care about others' results. "人比人,气死人!" (A Chinese proverb meaning that people will get angry if they compare to others.)

After a stupid recess where I called for more money :D and played around with Vernon's new bought electronic dictionary, we went for History lessons. We spent one whole hour writing an essay: "Why did the Weimar Republic collapse in 1933?" If it wants to collapse, let it collapse! My tai chi, is it?

Tai chi: Matter

Next period: English lessons. The teacher was supposed to go through the exam paper with us, but she, for some fat reason, wants to be a fat kan cheong spider. Plus her voice has the dangerous power of making someone sleepy and defenseless. After being fed up with her for going so fast, I decided to just do what her voice wants me to: SLEEP!

Kan cheong spider: Term used to describe someone who is kan cheong.

Kan cheong: A Cantonese and Hokkien term meaning nervous, harried or uptight.


Bell rings, teacher left. I felt like a bull, I felt like an aeroplane, I felt like a Hero who drank a whole entire cauldron of coffee, coke, 100-Plus, H2O, Red Bull! :D I can feel it! I can feel the energy surging inside me, the fire burning in my veins, the alertness all coming back to me and into my brain, the instinct to uphold justice and slay villains, all ready to explode upon impulse! :D

Yeah, maybe that was too exaggerating, but it is a fact I no longer felt sleepy when the teacher left. I wonder why... *rolls eyes*

E. Maths next. I totally don't understand a single word about Variation, the new topic. Then again, the Death God says that our teacher can talk for weeks and he can still not understand, whereas he can just read the textbook and understands it in minutes.

Money I called for during recess arrived. :D Don't think wrong, I need to buy an electronic dictionary. :|

We interrupt this blog message for an important news. I, Samy Dragonflame, the Flame Master, has obtained Level 97 Fletching right now, on 22 May 2006, 3:10pm GMT +8! Two more levels to the pwnage 99. Meanwhile, bow down to the professional fletcher! :D

Anyway, I went back to the class after finishing my lunch, leaving Vernon to eat with his... umm... you-know-what. :D If you seriously don't know, I may want to tell you. :D Yoshida was the only one in class, still doing the Maths worksheet (which I finished very quickly, and prepared to do a lot of corrections :P). I played around with my new electronic dictionary.

We got free time off for Physics. Yay. :D

And well, I have successfully organized Raid Instances to Vernon's blog. I will personally lead a strong team of warriors, knights, archers and magicians, to challenge our strength and skill, to tell those who do not have the bravery to approach his black aura-emitting blog what is going on inside. Reports are made clear where they start and end, so if you do not want to read them, you can just skip them. Though it may seem offensive, we do it simply for pure fun, joy and laughter. ;)

BEGINNING DAILY REPORT OF VERNON'S BLOG


"We were at first greeted by a dangerous monster, saying something like a hand wants to hold a cup but crushes it. Appears that Vernon always crush his cup when he wants to drink water. From this source, I can infer that Vernon is a very violent boy."

"What do you expect? He is the Dark Lord."

"Right. Who's the reporter, anyway?"

"You are. Just adding facts."

"Whatever. And my party moves on, slaying a few monsters here and there. From what we make out from the carvings on the wall... Hey, who turned off the light?!"

"Gee, my Holy Light spell only lasts a short time, remember?"

"Cast it again then!"

"But I ran out of mana."

"You Paladin fools always run out of mana."

"Better than some big-mouth reporter fool who cannot even cast a spell to conjure light."

"Hey, guys, stop quarreling. Let me cast some Flame spells."

"No! You'll burn this blasted cave!"

"That's what we want."

"I agree with the Paladin for the first time."

"Here goes. Firestorm!"

"Uh... Go up more... No, a little bit down. Ok, I can see it, thanks. Well, from what I make up from the carvings... Vernon was... keep the fire strong! ...was... uh... playing soccer when he got owned."

"I think it's pwned."

"I think it's pawned."

"Nah, it's all three."

"Fine. He was owned, pwned and pawned..."

"Tragically."

"Terribly."

"Horribly."

"Killing Spree."

"Dominated."

"Mega-Killed."

"Unstoppable. The other team, I mean."

"Wicked sick. Yeah, the other team."

"Monster killed."

"God-like. Yes, the other team."

"Beyond God-like, someone kill him!"

"HOLY S***!"

"HOLY S***!"

"Stop going all DotA and let me read."

"Fine."

"Well, he was owned in a soccer by... WHAT?!"

"What?"

"What?"

"What??"

"He continuously scored own goal..."

"NOOB!"

"TRAITOR!"

"HE SUCK!"

"Yup, he keep scoring own goals."

"Let's go challenge him to a soccer match."

"I bet ten dollars you can own him with your eyes closed and your hands tied up."

"I bet fifty dollars, but also with your legs tied up and you being the only player on your team."

"And let's see... He was pwned in Halo 2 too. Stop laughing, damn it. And he had taekwondo lessons before?!"

"Blimey!"

"I don't believe it!"

"It defies all laws!"

"Unbelieveable indeed. This must be PROpaganda."

"PROpaganda, eh?"

"Yes, PROpaganda. Anyway, he did chin-ups and could only do 3?! On a very low bar?!"

"Argh, help! My stomach is so painful from all the laughing!"

"I couldn't stop laughing!"

"Stop rolling on the floor, damn it."

"What, can't I ROFL? Anyway, continue, Mr. Reporter."

"Fine. And he... watched Shrek. Great. You three stay here while I go call for reinforcements. No way am I going to drag three people who became handicapped from laughing alone all the way out."

"He is leaving, guys."

"I need water... Dying from... laughter... HAHA!"

"Hahaha!"

"Anyway, this is Sebastian, Paladin of Group B, reporting. Kakashi, Reporter of Group B, has apparently left to call for reinforcements. Until he returns, I will take over the reporting. Over."

"What it say? What it say?"

"Don't be a joker and let me read. He bought a... e-dicktionary?"

"Ruddy hell! He bought an e-dick?!"

"E-dick? What's that?"

"You fool, he must be talking about electronic penis!"

"But why the hell would he need one?"

"So what Yoshida said was correct. He doesn't have one."

"How sad... ARGH! Monsters!"

"RUN!!"

END OF REPORT

No comments: