Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another School Day

Damn, I don't think I'm not going to not never screw up my Geography test today. In other words, I'm going to screw it up. Read 60 pages of chunk and junk in the textbook, and none of it helped. I should have read the Geography Workbook, both questions in the test come from there. Win already lor.

Long queues during recess are starting to be a pain in the ass, especially when we have one whole chunk of lesson from 11am (after recess) all the way to 3pm. Yup, no lunch. Wonder which smart alec decided on that idea, really wants to give him a good smack. No lunch 'til so late, what the heck is he thinking, wants us to get gastric pain? And curse it, no one likes having lessons with an empty stomach. Empty stomach leads to empty brain, empty brain leads to no signals, no signals lead to nerves not working well, nerves not working well leads to ears unable to do anything, ears unable to do anything causes whatever enters one ear to exit out of the other, when whatever enters one ear to exit out of the other we don't get anything, when we don't get anything the teacher starts talking more, when teacher starts talking more and we still don't get anything teacher is wasting her breath. Still what EPP (Examination Preparatory Program, or so I think/assume/believe)? No use when the grumblings in our stomach are louder!

Physics test was given back. I got 44 out of 50, not bad. Yoshida got 38, Vernon 36 (San-Juu-Roku Pondou Hou!!) and Ephraim got 33, so I think I scored very well already. Found one mistake the teacher made, giving me one less mark, so I went to appeal, and tah-dah!, got one more mark. Now I have 45. Teacher says something about "breaking record". Don't ask, don't tell.

I've found I want/need to buy many things now. A new handphone (now that my handphone contract has ended. Lack of MP3 functions and camera 'detailedness', I must say), Microsoft Vista (my gaming life and soul wants it. What can I say?), a new razor (both of those I used previously have rusted -_-) and possibly many other stuff as well. Haha, hope I have enough money from my red packets. XD

Two tests tomorrow, A. Maths (Additional Mathematics, although I think Advanced Mathematics sound much nicer XD) and P. Chem (Pure Chemistry, which has sharp melting and boiling points o.O). Two of the thickest textbooks. I'm still thinking whether to improve the subject I am good at to the point of perfection (A. Maths) and simply ignore the other one, or to pump some effort into the subject I suck in (Chemistry) while ignoring the subject I am good at, hoping I have enough skill to hopefully pass. Or I can do both, but my brain will explode. o.O

Valentine's Day in a week. Whoohooo. Still haven't decide what to buy yet. Panic panic panic!

No comments: