Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine's Day Gift

First and foremost, I'd like to give a great thanks to Sean, who had been my best friend since Primary 5 (five years ago) and will hopefully still continue to be. :D

To be honest, I was pretty frustrated about Valentine's Day, though you probably can tell by the countdown I've been having near the ending of my recent blog entries. Although one of the mottos I live by is "Why do today what you can leave for tomorrow?", by Jecht of Final Fantasy X, this is a pressing matter and had to be done as early as possible, yeah. XD

Well, I didn't know what to buy or where to buy, so I got Sean to go with me. After two days of persistent persuasion, he reluctantly gives in.

So we promised to meet at 6.30pm in the evening. At 5.40pm, I was ready to leave, when I called him. Apparently, he did not want me to go to his house to meet up, I think because of his sister taking a nap, and also due to him bathing at the moment (which makes me wonder how he can answer my call while in the toilet singing "In the toilet, I am bathing!" ), so we'd meet up in his void deck. Fearing he'd be late like a certain cousin of mine (*cough* Dave *cough*), I protested, but had to reluctantly agree in the end.

So I took a bus there (obviously, as if I'd take a jet plane ). Bus was traveling at pretty low speed, thus I reached there in 20 minutes. 6.10pm, I reached his void deck. Sitting on a table there is a chubby man, listening to music from his handphone on the table. Wearing a pink T-shirt, short pants and sandals, which is definitely not the outfit of someone who is entering Tampines Mall, I was quite sure it wasn't Sean (he wasn't that fat when we last met, you see). And I walked closer, HOLY SHIT! It is Sean! So, yeah, I walked up, said "Yo!", and then we left for Tampines Mall.

According to him, he had gained a lot of weight over the past few days, and he is working to reduce his weight. Hope it succeed, I'm not used to having "an Alvin" as best friend. Sean isn't that fat anyway, he's just the average between a normal person and Alvin. Though that's already quite chubby for me to get used to. No personal offense, Sean, just go out and do more exercises! XD

Alvin: Fattest boy in my class, with Larry being the second.

Went to Tampines Mall, and Mini Toons at the third floor. They were either too big, too small, or too expensive. About 90% of the merchandise available falls into the third category. Not to be cheap or anything, but my budget is limited, and I do not earn my own money yet. T_T I swear though, that when I start earning money I'll buy a much better and more expensive one? :P

Not finding anything good (I actually did find one I like, but it's out of my budget range T_T), we went to Toys 'R' Us (Sean's pronunciation of the store name was kinda funny and comical). He stopped to look at the Gundams (which Dave reads as 'Gun-Damn', when it's obvious it's read as 'Gun-Dumb' :P) there, while I fooled around with the dual light saber available there (as usual, I never fail to play around with it every time I go there :P Quote: "We went inside Toys R Us. Rofl. When we reached the toy swords stands, Hong Wei suggested to Sean to run. =.= So I picked up a sword and fooled around. Bloody hell, they don't wanna play with me... :3" from Lol 6A Gathering).

Found a toy flower, almost the only suitable thing, but alas, too long for me to put into my bag. We next went upstairs, walking past the shops and looking at the merchandise displayed outside. Hardly anything caught our attention, except for a replica of the Death Note, but that is, alas, totally out of topic (Give a girl you like a Death Note and see how hard she slaps your face -.-). We walked past the arcade, and Mr. Grade-A guai kia* did not even want to go in despite me saying it's my treat. Meh, not like I actually want to play there. We already have House of the Dead IV and the latest one there is still House of the Dead II. -_-

Went into a shop selling CDs and VCDs. He was showing off what animes he had watched, and I see that he had watch 90% of the animes available there. Anime freak. :P

Then we went back to Mini Toons. Bought the one I liked, heck care about the price! X(

We went to Century Square next, for him to look at manga covers. He shows off which manga he read, and I bet he, too, read 90% of the manga there. -_- Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, MAR, etc., etc., the list goes on, and I fell asleep after listening to the forth one. :P Latest One Piece manga (the only manga I can find there that I read :D) was Volume 44, and that is the latest volume. But I already read Chapters 431 onwards, which are chapters from Weekly Shounen Jump. :P. Whatever, I can read it off the internet anyway. :P

So we went downstairs. On the escalator, I showed off my new handphone and took a camera image. :P Let me get it on my computer... :3



Apparently, Sean did that face purposely. That guy is a professional at making funny faces. As he said five years ago in Chinese, "I'm no good at laughing, I'm only good at making people laugh."

And oh, we seem blurry because we are in constant motion due to escalator or being under our feet. o.O

Went to Shop N Save at the basement for Sean to buy wholemeal bread. Boarding the escalator, a man with two small girls at his side cuts in between Sean and me, making it difficult for us to chat. I asked him to excuse me politely, yet he stares at me in such a rude way and shouts angrily, "Can't you wait!?". Mother fucking asshole, he didn't have to shout, right? Yet he stared at me in such a "Fucker, want to fight?" way. If I didn't want my Valentine's Day present to be not damaged, I'd have showed him how the Hero fight! I'd have hit him with a Fiery Twin Dragon Slash, then a Sakura Slash, then a Coiling Cutter, and a Rubber Rubber Cannon, then an Anti-Manner Kick Course, and a Chaotic Weather, followed by a Max Three Hundred Billion Volt Volley, and a Charm Demon Sleepless Night Demon Slash next, a Banishing Blade and finally a Hellfire Hurricane! UNLEASH EVERY SINGLE STRENGTH AND ATTACK OF MY NAKAMA BEHIND ME! RARGH!! *Warning. Rant in Singlish* Fucking cheebye, shout shout shout. Ask him go home suck his father's dick lah. Two girls beside him sure he kidnap one lah, this type of man sure no wife one lah. Even got is either blind literally or divorce in less than three days. His face looks like those standard rapists you see on newspaper. Pity those two girls nia, don't know kena taken where. Skali another Wang Na case I laugh I tell you. Fucking bastard, if I was his son, I'd have jumped down building and commit suicide. Ka ni na bu chao chee bye.*End of rant*

Fucked-up bastard, ruined my good day. I know that rant has caused a negative impact you have on me, but not complaining about it is serious injustice. I hope that you can understand my feeling. Thanks.

*cough* Let's not talk about the asshole any more.

Anyway, we went home. XD

*Note: Sean is a Grade-A guaikia.
  • Dare not step into an arcade
  • Die die must reach home before time set by his mother
  • Reports to his mother every bit of detail what he is doing outside
  • Mother calls him almost every second to check on him, not like he needs checking
  • Very fillal to parents
  • Noted a guaikia by Yujun, which automatically brings him to Grade-A standard.
Guai kia: Something like good boy.
Die die: To go all out, with no possibility of non-compliance. The Singlish equivalent of "die trying".

No comments: