Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Unlucky Day

Today is really an unlucky day indeed.

During morning assembly, while waiting for the bell ring and the flag raising ceremony, some fucked up bird decided to drop two atomic bombs on the cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima on my right shoulder. In other words, it dropped its fucking piece of shit. Damn fucked up, man. And Ephraim described it as if it is damn big and obvious. Fucking bird. If I have the ability to shoot it down and capture it, I'm going to fry it crispy and feed it to hungry people in Bangladesh. Sure, you may think of them as unworthy of receiving such precious food, but having the honour of being fed to us supreme... [insert whatever race you are here, any race pwns blacks any day of the week and twice on Thursday] is too good for a fucked-up bird like it. Yes, I am racist, sue me. :D

P.E. (Physical Education) lesson was first, and holy shit, I forgot my P.E. T-shirt. Unlucky note number two. Went to the toilet with the three noobs [Vernon, Yoshida and Ephraim] while they change into their P.E. T-shirt. I used the mirror to inspect my shoulder, wasn't even that big or obvious. Bloody Ephraim, describe it like end of world. I'm going to even more mock him on the fact that he is about as short as this message.

Had to play the silly game Larry's group came up with. A rigged-up version of Captain's Ball where captains at both ends had to hold a loop. Ball had to pass by the loop to score, and can only be shot within a boundary. And a boy had to pass to a girl. Game was damn stupid to be honest. And during the game, I knocked into Serene, causing her to fall down and get injured. I'm very sorry about it, Serene. :( Yoshida got injured as well, though I did not notice when/where/how he got injured. According to Vernon and Ephraim, some girl knocked him down. Wonder which girl was so brave to dare cross the "Death God". :P And Samuel was playing like what fuck, running up and down and snatching the ball from our relaxed hands like a monkey. Don't be surprised the score is 9-1, especially when we have two injured players and two slackers (Vernon and me V^_^V [Sir Winston Churchill's V for Victory sign XD]).

Geography next. Teacher wants to flash the answers for the questions in Geography Workbook for us to copy down as corrections, but yet she sucks using the visualizer (nope, she has not improve one bit since this blog post), so she spent like fifteen minutes getting it to work. Gee, I don't know how someone clever enough to increase the brightness when she wants to zoom in can teach. Then again, thank God that Sean Philip Lim [guy with looooooooooooooooong name who thinks that my name is long, for fuck's sake] didn't bitch. Anyway, Yoshida noted why we usually spent one hour doing workbook corrections (the teacher takes a damn looooooooooooooooong time getting the visualizer up for us to copy). The teacher also expressed his hatred for the visualizer, when both Yoshida and I think that it is the visualizer which hates the teacher. Oh well, whatever, I'm glad I brought my One Piece manga to read. XD

English next. Had to write a passage using a bunch of words borrowed from other languages we researched on last week. And it was a bunch of crap to be honest. I mean, how does someone put the words "mêlée", "junta" and "fiasco" into one single paragraph? Okay, maybe you can do a "The king had a mêlée match with the revolutionaries to prevent being overthrown, which is a huge fiasco. The victory of the revolutionaries lead them to set up a junta.". But with other words like "antipasto"? "The junta later on went to had antipasto to celebrate"?! Out of boredom, I flipped to a few chapters later on "words borrowed from French". Saw the word "flambé" there, and when I referred to the answer key, I thought it would be a perfect attack name for Sanji, who uses French for attack names (examples are Collier [Neck] Shoot and Concasse [tenderizing meat].) Just imagine, Sanji heating up his shoes using Diable Jambe, then running to the opponent and kicking him to set him on fire. Flambé Shoot! Okay, he has a Diable Jambe attack named Flambage Shoot, but Flambage means Buckling when Google translated it. o.O

Recess next. Crazy Addicted Chemistry Nerd Ephraim was reading two thicks books [guess the subject *rolls eyes*] from the library, and Yoshida suspects he had a crush on Miss Gan [Chemistry teacher]. Well, to not be that offensive, I'd just simply like to note that this is not a good sign. Yoshida was reading his E. Maths textbook, and Vernon reading an A Maths book from the library in preparation to the test tomorrow on Binomial Theorem. When the bell rang, we got out of the library and went back to class. Passing an arch, I tapped the top part while calling "Ephraim!" loudly (mocking at his height, signifying that he is so short he cannot touch it). Yoshida told me Ephraim was not here, but joined in the mocking party anyway by bending down and calling "Ephraim! Where are you?" as he looks around the floor, as if looking for a cat or an ant (signifying that Ephraim is as short as a cat or an ant). I joined in the party, and a while later, Ephraim came. We laughed out loud at the expression on his face.

E. Maths was damn boring for a good boy like me who has done his homework (:)), because the time is used for lazy noobs to do their homework. :( [Actually I've done it during her last E. Maths lesson when she was talking to the walls, while no one bothered to listen lest they suffer from 'brain drain'.] The teacher started the lesson by announcing that the test on Binomial Theorem tomorrow was postponed. Everyone cheered, including me, but yet Yoshida pointed a middle finger (probably because he had already finished studying for it). However, Permutations & Combinations and Circular Measure were added into the test, reason being the class flunked it. *cough* *points at self, with 23/25 for P&C and CM test* *cough* Was initially reading One Piece manga through the boring lesson, then sleeping, then playing Blackjack with Yoshida, then Big Two, then Uno (yes, with poker cards). I was under the impression that a war, a battle and/or a riot can break out under her nose and she still does not realize it. Oh well.

A. Maths next, same teacher for two hours. Was going through the A. Maths test I aced. Just copied the corrections (two whole lines wrong among two pages cause a 8% deduction of marks. Win already lor. -_-) from Yoshida, and we talked cock sang son, and teacher still did not care.

Physics next. Paid attention to teacher talk about magnets for like half an hour, and could no longer stand it, so I went to sleep. Woke up fifteen minutes later, when the class had to do Ten-Years-Series. Most did not bring and were talking. I did bring (along with my English Ten-Years-Series. Lord Saradomin knows why I brought it for. -_-) it, but when I saw the questions, I was like "Forget it." XD

Chinese next. Was really great halfway through the lesson when the ugly girl sitting in front (who always had to turn left to talk to Samuel, thereby exposing her ugly face to us. Just writing this sentence causes me to imagine that scene and shudder with disgust. I don't even know why Samuel bothered to talk to her She isn't worth sitting in Fym's place. ) had to go off for CCA. Alvin, again, was playing a fool with one bunch of stupid yet funny jokes, but my crowded brain does not seem to bother to remember them, so you don't get to read them. XD

During dismissal, the four of us ran into some pathetic Scouts sitting on a bench. No-lifes, sacrificing their worthless lives to doing push-ups openly on the fields, witnessed by students and teachers of the entire school, punished by sadistic idiots who get their satisfaction out of seeing you suffer.

Oh well, though today is an unlucky day, I suppose I had to look at the bright side. I could have gotten a punishment for not bringing my P.E. T-shirt, I could have copy Geography correction ten times (I anyhow made that up :P) or I could have been chased by those dastard Scouts and forced to join their sadistic ranks, doing push-ups in the field as a form of humiliation. Those thoughts really made me re-think about my day. Phew, guess I should be happy my day didn't get any unluckier. I'm just guilty about hurting Serene. :(

And oh, Yoshida shared a funny yet racist riddle to brighten up my day.

Q: What do you call an Indian who ran past you?
A: Bangladesh! XD

Bangla is the racist term to call a black (not like we care XD), and dash means run. Put them together, and you get the country! XD

No comments: