Monday, February 05, 2007

Microsoft Vista

The later half of today's assembly section at school this afternoon is about the functions of the new Microsoft Vista. Makes me really feel like buying it. XD I'm downloading some "Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor" program from www.microsoft.com at the moment that would determine whether my computer can be upgraded to Vista or not. Don't really mind if it isn't, I'll have to get a new laptop when I go to Polytechnic or Junior College next year anyway. :P

Lol useless shit, that program doesn't work. I'll do so my own way then.

Lol fucking shit, 17.35MB of available physical memory, win already liao lor. What the fuck did I install on my computer to use so many out of the 4224MB total physical memory anyway?

Warcraft III - 1140MB
Super Dancer Online - 846MB
MapleStory - 555MB
Survival Project - 361MB

Rofl, four games take up a total of 2902MB, and that's 68.7%. Win already lor.

I'd say it's deleting time!!

(Edit made on 28 March 2008: I was such a noob when it comes to computer technical stuff...)

No comments: