Friday, March 09, 2007

CA Results Are Out

Phew, got back CA results. Let's have a brief look.

Subject - Marks - Grade
English Language - 67 - B3
Chinese - 51 - C6
Additional Mathematics - 96 - A1
Mathematics - 87 - A1
Chemistry - 60 - B4
Physics - 89 - A1
Combined Humanities (S, H) - 60 - B4
Geography - 65 - B3

At first glance, you can easily notice that the subjects that I am good at, I scored high. For the rest, I just passed. Now that is an irritating problem. XD

Hmm... My English, E. Maths and Chemistry have improved somewhat, my Chinese and Geography have worsened, my Humanities remain the lousy same and my A Maths and Physics have improved a great deal.

I'm rather surprised at my A. Maths, being able to get 97, when I used to have trouble with it. I am also rather proud of my Physics and E. Maths. All three subjects involve a calculator, so I guess I'll have to admit that I love my calculator.

The rest are all borderline stuff. Guess I gotta be glad that I didn't fail any of those already. =3

Let's see, my L1R5 is... 13. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

No comments: