Monday, March 19, 2007

School Ni Gakki is here!

Lol at the title, 'ni gakki' (二学期) means second term in Japanese, and yup, after the short one-week school holiday, second term of school begins!

Two alarm clocks and three alarm handphones in case I couldn't wake up, and was really really loud at 6am, when they blasted into full noisiness. Thought I could do with some more sleep, so I went ahead and turned them all off, and only set one of the handphones (mine, with a Brand New World alarm ringtone XD) at 6.30am. Had some really weird dream about Pokémon again, rofl, setting some crappy unique traps against idiotic Team Rocket, lol. Woke up at 7.45am when my father called. Freaking hell, woke up late. -_- Didn't eat breakfast, just packed my bag and hurriedly rush out. Bloody hell, finding my socks took like 5 minutes, lol.

First period was Geography, where we got back our test paper. I got 25 out of 40. Meh, not bad. Then I went to sleep (well, the teacher has already given us the answer sheets >_>) and she still wanted to wake me up. Meh. So as an act of courtesy I just stayed awake for the rest of the half an hour, lol.

Next was VL. Goal-setting is complete bullshit to me, I don't need shit like those. Just give me the exam paper, I finish it, settled. Steady.

Recess was next. Hanging out at library after eating breakfast.

After that was Chinese. Teacher was criticizing all those little shit we made in our work, and she went on and on and on about mine. I mean, come on, what's wrong with offering some pork to a police who worked so hard to help you? Anyway, I've only written three paragraphs, isn't it good I find bullshit to write to prevent handing up a very short letter? Bleh, the teacher will never understand this. And still make one load of bullshit. -_-

After Chinese, the teacher went outside and from her movements, I can tell that she's complaining to the English teacher about our class lol. English was about going through a comprehension we did during the holidays. Freaking shit, I did the wrong one, lol. Never mind anyway, because I was rushing and doing it in class while she was going through it. XD

Assembly is about some green week. Larry was one of the two MCs, and many people were pissed off about him when he hosted the stupid quiz. The costume design competition is really stupid in my opinions. How does designing a freaking costume out of recycled materials help save the environment? That is a question even geniuses with 200+ IQ can never solve nor answer.

Physics next. Sleepiness was really at peak, lol, so I took a little nap for five minutes. :P Teacher was talking about some electrons going out of a battery, charging a light bulb and then going into the battery again or something like that.

Was waiting outside the school for my father after school. He came and we went to had lunch outside before returning home. Saw Jasmine waiting for a bus in the bus stop on the way home, lol..



Yeah, I uploaded the video myself. o.O

No comments: