Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lantern Festival

Went all the way to Tampines Mall yersterday just to buy Final Fantasy XII. XD Mother was like "You must not buy pirated! Pirated disc will spoil new LCD plasma TV!" and father was like "Don't buy original! Original too expensive! Your father earn money not easy one!". And I was like, "So what the fuck should I buy?" O.o Then they go, "Don't buy lah!". Then I, "Bloody hell, heck care lah!" [Sorry for Singlish speech] I did went to Tampines Mall. Bought it for 88 bucks from the red packets I got during Chinese New Year. Most amount of money I've ever spent on a game (I think second is Diablo II and third is Warcraft III, eh, no wait, I spent more money on RuneScape membership o.O). Then I went to Popular bookstore and bought Pokémon Adventures Volume 10 as well. Was looking forward to the continuation of what happened to Gold, Silver and Red in Volume 9, but meh, none of them were in Volume 10, other than Professor Elm talking about them taking Cyndaquil and Totodile. -_-

I'll blog about FFXII soon I suppose.

Lol, today is teh Lantern Festival.

On the way to Dave's house to fetch his family to grandfather's house, some bloody Malay motorcyclist went into our lane and in front of us. And he's not happy about it, so he exploded and went on a chain of vulgarities with 90% of it being "cheebye" (cunt in Singlish). Wow, what a nice "vocabulary" he has there. Even a three-year-old kid can do as well in an argument. And he was so angry he wanted to fight. Pfft, lunatic gangster. Singapore would be a much better country without filth like those. They better hurry up and kick the bucket, we don't want to give tourists and foreigns a bad impression, just like a black dot on a white piece of paper. Gee, they are just doing nothing but wasting our precious oxygen anyway, aren't they?

Grandpa's house was very boring, due to Dave and I being the only males that are not fathers. o.O All of us just sat down and watched a movie on TV. Zzzzz.

Dave's father, for some lame reason, likes to provoke, irritate and disturb me. Nothing better to do, damn annoying. -_-

We had yusheng as well, and Dave and I were forced to finish it after everyone just tossed it, ate a few bites and left. -_- I found it too sour for my liking, and yet he thinks it's too sweet. Meh, who cares?

I hope the adults would just leave me alone. Come on, just because I eat fast and finish my dinner early DOES NOT mean I eat very few, okay? -.- I always eat a lot compared to eating in my house one, don't play play. But then again, that's because my mother's cooking is teh suxx0r, so no comparison there.

Argh, 11.52pm now. School tomorrow, and I still had not touch my school bag yet since I left it there after school on Friday. Didn't even bother to check if I have homework or not. XD Better go check it now. End of blogging. Ta-dah.

P.S.: Sigh, I don't think I can stop thinking about her any time soon...

'Cause we could be happy can't you see?
If you'd only let me be the one to hold you
And keep you here with me

I don't ask a lot, girl
But I know one thing's for sure
It's the love I haven't got, girl
And I just can't take it anymore

No comments: