Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lol lazy nub

Been too lazy to blog for the last three days, rofl. Spent too much time in school, and the rest of what very little time I had remaining goes to watch Digimon Savers. XD Guess I should blog about the past three days at once.

On Tuesday, morning assembly was long. One bunch of shit. Useless announcements, one whole horde of Indonesians visiting our school, rally speeches for the election of the President of the Student Councillor, blah blah blah. A whole period of time wasted on boring shit. Definitely does not want to vote for the lame guy who came up the stage just to waste our time and say "I have nothing to promise you. Please vote for me." Like who will.

We then had Chemistry, our first period, in the Biology lab. Due to a long bunch of crap during morning assembly, we went to Chemistry half an hour late. Teacher was on a lecture on ammonia, and boy, was it long! All we need to do to understand the concept is to read the textbook for five minutes. Who knows how she manages to talk for half an hour, and yet still unfinished. Was rushing my unfinished History homework during that hour (I'm supposed to do them during the holidays; but slip of mind XD).

Next, we had History. The teacher did not ask for our History homework, lol, so I sort of wasted that past half of hour. XD Teacher first started chatting about the rally speeches during morning assembly, and said that he remembered when he was a student, some guy wore a T-shirt inside his uniform, went up to stage, and then stripped the uniform, revealing the words on his T-shirt "Please vote for me." Diao, like that also can. Win already lor. Teacher was teaching about China after the communists had taken power. Did not know that Mao killed more people that Hitler and Stalin combined, rofl. The teacher then went on to talk about the Cultural Revolution, and he seems rather pissed off about it (understandable, since he teaches History after all, as the history of thousands of years of China had been destroyed in it. He even went insulting Mao, rofl.

Physics continue on about electricity. The teacher was going rather slowly, so I just went to read the textbook while the others are doing the stupid practical part of connecting circuits rofl.

Near the end of recess, while exiting the library, Ephraim saw two abandoned bottles of water on the shelf. He went to took one, and finding out that it is sealed and not yet opened, went to open and drink it, lol. Cheapskate.

Geography next was boring. More on wet rice cultivation. I had already read twice of what she had taught in the textbook, and thus already knew what she was talking about full-well, yet I cannot sleep, especially after a severe lack of sleep? This is injustice. All in all, Geography is boring.

Can't remember what we did during Chinese. Nmaa.

Barely had any idea what is going on in A. Maths, and first time I had to do homework when I usually rushed it during lesson. The questions are getting a lot harder, I got to admit, lol. Don't worry though, I'll take them down with my fist! This is what being a man is all about! (I watch too much Digimon Savers XD)

History EPP was canceled, yay.

*goes off to watch one episode of Digimon Savers before continuing to Wednesday* XD

Morning was rainy, so I had to take an umbrella. Was practicing out Zoro's Ittoryuu Iai: Shishi Sonson attack with it while waiting for the lift, lol. I think I sort of got the grip of it. XD Went to assemble at class due to the rain. Larry, who was down with diarrhoea on Tuesday, returned. Yay, lol.

The diarrhoea kid previous day was first to rush out for Physics, while the rest of us lagged behind. More on electricity. Due to lack of one bunch of shit, Vernon and I were unable to conduct the experiment the teacher told us. So what? No practical elements needed, just have faith and believe in your textbook. Bear conviction behind your textbook! We took one bunch of batteries (six or seven) and connected it to a single lightbulb rofl. Was damn shiny, lmao.

P.E. next. Used my wallet to wrap it around my handphone, rofl, before putting it to the storage bucket, where only Larry dared to put his handphone in. Thank Lord Saradomin for the rain, teacher had to cancel his plan for running around the school. We had free games instead. I went to play soccer with a few other guys from my class, while Larry's gang was playing badminton and the gals playing captain's ball, with a few lazy slackers sitting down at the benchs and doing nothing. Was playing as a defender in soccer (only role I can play, I suck in soccer XD). Near the beginning, everyone in my team (except for me and Wei Sheng, the goalkeeper) rushed forward with the ball, while everyone in the opposing team rushed to their side to defend the ball. After a while, I decided that they needed back-up, and thus walked slowly forward to aid them. An opposing defender then whacked the ball towards our side, and luckily towards me. Instinctively, while in the middle of the court, I raised my leg and kick, and goal! The one whom everyone expected least to score a goal had actually score the first goal! Rofl! XD During the game, many people (including me twice) kicked the ball so far away from the court that some time had to be spent to retrieve the ball back. First, I estimated to Wei Sheng that for every five minutes we played, five minutes were spent on retrieving the ball. The time taken to retrieve the ball then increases to ten, then fifteen, and finally twenty when I decided to stop playing near the end of the period. Was watching how Yoshida bullied Ephraim in badminton rofl. Shorty for teh loss! XD

Physics SPA next. Another experiment to plan. Finished the fastest out of whole class (I believe) lol. Teacher actually shouted "Well done!" when he realized I finished so fast. Of course, I doubt he'll still think that after examining my paper. ^_^" During the lesson, Ephraim went to the teacher, asked something and then ran out. I thought that he, like Larry (whom I took a piece of paper from), went back to class to get his foolscap paper so as to do his assignment lol.

During recess, I then realized that Ephraim was down with some sort of illness or injury, and went back home with his bag. Idiot, drinking water from the library when no one knows who left it there.

During English, Ephraim messaged me to take his pencil case, which he left in the Physics lab, lol. Yoshida actually wanted to flush it down the toilet bowl. Good choice actually, to tell the truth. Oh yeah, did I mention that he messaged me while the teacher was talking about what we should writing while writing a letter? XD When I asked him what is wrong with him, he told me he got cursed by Yoshida's friend. -_- Bubbish little shorty.

E. Maths was next. We went to a new chapter, reflection. Zzzzzz, I already knew how to do those kind of stuff when I was in Primary 6 (four years ago). Was plain bored after rushing through the worksheet.

A. Maths next. First worksheet the teacher gave that I did not finish rushing through it during the period, lol. A. Maths is starting to get extremely difficult now. -_-

Wanted to do A. Maths during Chemistry (not like Chemistry matters [a pun, Chemistry Matters is the name of our Chemistry textbook XD]), and I already prepared it, placing the A. Maths worksheet and textbook under my Chemistry workbook. Then, for some lame competition where classes are to string one bunch of empty bottles and see who has the longest line (not like we get anything fruitful out of the stupid thing), half of the class was preparing for it. Some were drilling holes in the bottom of the bottles to pass the string through, while others were throwing the bottles into the string. Yoshida and I helped out as well, lol, mainly drilling holes. Vernon, as usual, was slacking. Not like he ever participated in any class activity. Halfway, I broke Yoshida's scissors, lol, so that one handle was cracked and the scissors now only had one handle left. He did not want it any more, asking me to throw it away, and rejecting my offer to pay the money for his scissors back. Then, I went to help stringing the scissors. We spent half an hour doing that (yes, half an hour of Chemistry) in the classroom (as compared to Chemistry lesson, which took place in the lab). Of course, no one in our class actually bothers about Chemistry lessons (bear conviction behind your textbook!), so we were just happily drilling and stringing away. Finally, half an hour has past, and Mr. Sean Philip Lim, President of the Student Councillor, blah blah blah, announced that we should go for Chemistry, since 'Gan BY is getting lonely'. Lol, what the crap. We went anyway.

While walking towards the lab, Sze Ling saw my two coca-cola bottles in my bag and wanted to take them and added to the pile of bottles. -_- My dear Jet Twin Pistol cannot be used to do such bubbish things. T_T Really regreted not bringing A Maths to Chemistry. Yoshida and Vernon were happily plucking out the keys in the keyboard (there were computers in the Biology Lab where we had Chemistry) and rearranging them at will, while some were playing computer games secretly (not like it's actually secretly, there's a damn mirror at the back that allow the teacher to tell who has their computers turned on). I was just sitting down and not paying attention, lol, Chemistry is boring. Tried to sleep by lying down on three computer chairs, but alas, computer chairs are not for one to sleep on. -_- Lesson ended with teacher asking those who had not yet done some bubbish online quiz to stay back. -_- I'll do it at home, thank you very much.

Back at home, I did the online quiz. Freaking hell, not a single question I understood! Obviously, I answered everything 'A', expecting to get 25% correct, except for the second last question, which I knew. Ta-dah, I got 12 out of 30, 40%, way over my expectation! I screenshoted the results page, so I knew which question I got correct and which one I got wrong, and went to do my second attempt. Answering 'B' for everything I got wrong and 'A' for everything I got correct, I managed to score a 19 out of 30! XD

Then, lol, Jasmine wanted me to give her the answers for several A. Maths questions, lol. Redoing the questions, that I thought were hard, for her, I then realized that they were actually quite easy... if you have already completed them before. -_- Due to boredom, I just took photographs out of the last two questions and sent them to her. XD

*goes off to watch one more episode of Digimon Savers before continuing to Thursday* XD

Now we move on to plantation in Geography. Boring as usual.

Social Studies, another boring lesson, slept through it.

E. Maths, more reflection. Was again boring when I rushed through it. Was playing with Yoshida's eraser shredding while he looked at me playing lol. Shows just how bored we are.

Recess, when we were studying for the two letter-writing tests later on. Yoshida was chucking a Singapore encyclopedia around. And note that it is extremely heavy and causes a loud bang whenever it makes contact with something. I found a book on the notes of Singapore. First time I saw a 10k note, lol. But... why the fuck do we have Chemistry on a 10k note? Yoshida was noting how shorter Ephraim will get if he drops the book on his head. Not like it is possible for shorty to get any shorter.

Chinese next, letter-writing test. Had a rather good (in my opinion) beginning, but when teacher announced that there were only five minutes remaining, I sort of rushed, so my ending practically sucks, with almost no content. And yet she went to extend the deadline. Can't continue after writing those ending shit you write in a letter, so it was a boring ten minutes before I passed up. Yoshida faced the same problem too. Shitty hell.

I think I screwed up the English letter-writing...

For Chemistry SPA, we took out everything in our files and organized them. Yay, how fun.

Phew, end of blogging. *rushes off to watch Digimon Savers* XD

No comments: