Saturday, March 24, 2007

Had a dream lol

For some nub like me who forgets his dreams occasionally, managing to remember a dream is a great feat, rofl.

The first dream I can remembered is on RuneScape, lol. I went to some dungeon, with party hats spawning! O.O [Party hats are given out in Christmas Crackers six years ago, and thus are now retired items and unobtainable unless you buy them from another player, at an outrageous price that very few can afford] Obviously, I picked them up, and thinking that I need the money more urgently, I decided to head to Varrock to try and sell it. That was when the graphics became entirely RuneScape Classic rofl, but yeah, I still have those party hats, so who cares? There was one whole horde of players wearing Rune armour (best armour available for non-members), and I presumed they were buying and selling stuff. With my five party hats (a strange part is that two of them were 'Main Partyhats', and there were no such colours. XD), I went to the back of the castle, where all the yew tress are, something in my dream telling me that it is the best place to buy and sell rares (only when I woke up that I realized that it is supposedly the west part that is the best place to buy and sell rares, although I have no idea if I remembered correctly or if the place has or had changed). The way around the castle to get to the back is strangely barricaded though, so I had to walk through the castle itself. In the middle of the castle, where the library is supposed to be, are two nerds sitting around a table and reading books (yes, sitting, in RuneScape Classic!!). There was also a swarm (a random event that annoys players in RuneScape) in RuneScape Classic! (Random events are implemented only in RuneScape, so they don't exist in RSC). It looks like a Night Elf Wisp from Warcraft III rofl. So, anyway, the two nerds are under attack, yeah, but who cares? :P Then I saw, to my horror and surprise, that there were three Easter Eggs (another retired item that causes a bomb) in the library! Assuming that they belong to the two nerds, I did what most RuneScape players would do and simply picked them up, deciding to sell them as well. And then, I went to the yew trees area, and was like "What the fuck?". There were only woodcutters there...

Second dream was much more simple, and yet emotional. I was still a young kid, sitting on my father's shoulders while he was running and jumping up and down, resembling a thrill ride (I don't know, that's what most fathers do when their children are young, isn't it? I know mine did ten to twelve years ago. If yours didn't, I'd have to quote Yoshida and say, "What a sad childhood you lived."). It was, really touching to witness that scene again, to tell the truth. Emotional tears just flowed out of my eyes as I woke up. Wow, a sixteen-year-old teenager still crying in bed. XD

Seems from my dreams that, throughout everyone's lives, there are two things that they ultimately seek: Wealth, and love. Too bad I don't dream of myself designing games, or I can conclude another thing everyone seek: Dreams.

XD

No comments: