Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Boredom In School

More blog entries about school life, yay!

Physics test was easy, yet difficult at the same time. It's those easy questions that you will simply take less than three seconds to answer, but it will make you go, "Eh? That's it? Is there more to it? Am I missing something?", and somehow, mysteriously, you are just plain unsatisfied with your answer. You believe that there is always something wrong with your answer, but you just do not know what exactly is wrong with your answer. Yup, that is what the Physics test is all about. Nmaa, who cares about it anyway? I've given it my best. :)

Physical Education was next. Again, we are having NAPFA test. The girls went ahead first with their inclined pull up, so us guys went to the basketball court to play soccer, lol. Gotta say it wasn't really a good game, compared to previous weeks. Of course, my definition of a good game is one with a lot of excitement and cheering, only obtainable after someone (whether your team or theirs) scores a goal. And no goal was scored today. -_-

Finally, it is our turn to do pull ups. For someone who could not even do one last year (then again, that stupid teacher we got last year made me do the highest one. What fucking injustice... *I'm still pissed off about it.*), I was rather delighted at my performance today, lol. Managed to get five out of the second highest bar, compared to an average (at least, according to my estimations) of four. Actually I could continue after five, but I just got bored and decided to stop, lol. Five is enough for me anyway, no point showing off to the girls, right? (XD 180 degrees change of attitude from last week XD) Vernon got four, not bad (then again, it's quite good, after hearing what he said before PE about how he's going to flunk it and how he has been using the window grille or something in his house and practicing pull up with it, encurring the wrath of his mother XD). Yoshida got only one, haha, loser. XD His excuse: "I can't be bothered to do. Just did one so as to not disappoint the teacher." Jovian and Ephraim both got eight, the highest. My conclusion is that short people have more impact when doing pull up and thus are stronger. So if you want to be strong, be short. Of course, that's to disturb shorty Ephraim. Yuhaimi was pretty bad too, and Faizal's facial expression was as if he was suffering from serious constipation (everyone laughed at him of course, and some, like Cheng Liang, even went as far as doing an impression of him). From this, I concluded that eating pork gives you muscles and strength!! :O Speaking of impression, I was crouching down and trying to reach for the tallest bar, my hand swinging wildly in the air unable to touch it, shouting "Ephraim impression!" XD

Physics SPA next. Last time, we designed an experiment to find out whether increasing the θ decreases the time taken for the marble to roll down:



Yoshida was clearly regreting why he added the instruction 'Plot a graph by using results' lol. XD

So, after finishing the rather easy task, it was play time, while the teacher busies himself marking test scripts. XD

I went to Vernon's table, and Ephraim, Vernon and I combined our stuff and make one gigantic structure for the marbles (we have three, but subsequently lost one :P) to roll down. Yoshida and Faizal joined in later, making modifications and making it better generally. The bucket at the end was actually for litter, lol. But because the marble always roll with such intensity that it slides out of the table and is a pain in the ass to retrieve (it was even worse before I went to my table and grab the three metre rules I was using for my experiment. The marble dropped into the sink and bounces bounces bounces, creating a lot of noise). Faizal even got a ping pong ball to roll down, but unfortunately, the gap between the top plank and bottom plank is too narrow for the large ping pong ball to roll through. We made modifications later too. It is sad that the teacher suddenly shouting "Oi! What are you all doing behind?!" causes us to quickly demolish it. I wanted to take a photo. :(

Anyway, let's draw a simple diagram of it.



So while we demolish our beautiful structure and return the planks, rulers and other stuff, Cheng Liang has started yet another project. I took a photo lol.



English was after recess. Had a composition writing test. Two topic questions were 'what do you enjoy doing most?' and 'fashion'. Oh my god, worse topics ever, man. Of course, knowing no shit about fashion, I wrote the first question. Crapping about computer gaming and watching anime, lol. I'm prepared to recieve a shitty score for this.

Double Maths period was next. Shearing is difficult, man... Not this shearing, this shearing. Went to do the A. Maths worksheet the teacher gave last time immediately after I finished the shearing worksheet lol.

Chemistry was plain boring, nothing else to say. Was doing the A. Maths worksheet until I got stuck on differentiation. Shitty hell, I should really start to memorize the formulae. >_<

Went to bought Pokémon Adventures manga volume 22 secretly after school lol. The ending of the Ruby and Sapphire arc is way too abrupt!! I'm not complaining about the start of the Fire Red and Leaf Green arc though. Red and Blue (the guy with Charizard) totally kick ass when they fight, lol. XD

No comments: