Monday, April 23, 2007

One More School Day!!

Woke up at 6am for game designing, even though school starts at 8.30am, lol. I'm such a busy game designer (as if :P). :P

First period was English. Teacher didn't come, so the ex-librarian filled in and gave us Ten-Years-Series to do. Reminds you of a certain #*&*%#@(#% Physics relief teacher, don't you? However, unlike our Physics teacher, our English teacher actually goes through with us our Ten-Years-Series, so we have no choice but to do it. Was refering to the answer sheet (though I didn't copy, just regretting why my answer was so different from the answer sheet :P). Didn't do summary though, too lazy. Finished and went to sleep, lol. Ephraim came shortly after. Woke up; dared not sleep any more.

While waiting for form teacher to come, I took out my two Maths files from the cupboard behind and started filing. Teacher came and gave out A. Maths test paper. I asked Vernon when the A. Maths test today is going to be, and he told me during E. Maths period, so I thought this one was just a practice, lol. So while I was still merrily and cheerfully filing those piles of worksheet, the classroom turned silence and everyone, even Yoshida, started writing with a feverish mood. Then the teacher came and told me to keep my files and file later. I was still, "Isn't this just a practice paper? Why so serious?" Took a while for dense me to understand the situation, rofl. XD

Paper, consisting of two questions, was quite tricky. Wasn't sure I got the first one correct. Took me a while to solve the second one, as I misunderstood the question, lol. Teacher was staring at Yoshida and I as if we were going to cheat (after all, I talked to him during the start of the test, still not knowing it's a test XD). Duration was actually 20 minutes, yet the class took much longer than that. Teacher was like, "It's only two questions. How can you take so slow?" I quietly replied (so that only Yoshida can hear), "But you'll take longer." or something like that. Yoshida agrees with me.

Then Yoshida went through his file, looking for crap and junk to toss, and he found a shitty survey we did for some stupid stress-handling blah blah crap, in which he drew a crab on the blank side ("crab" sounds like "crap", which he is implying what that piece of paper is. Crap.). He crumpled it, and I offered, from all the way at the back of the class, to throw it into the dust bin, all the way at the front of the class. So I was like, "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" and I threw it with all my might. #$%@ing hell, hit the girl in front on the head. >_< href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne8kMxz4a80">I did one with Stefan and Timmy before. And guess what? It has to be on National Education. That is downright insulting to the game designers. DOWNRIGHT INSULTING!! And to add, we have to use the Korean MMORPG Granado Espada. #$&@ing hell, who the #$%@ can remember a game with such a name. I think they are better off marketing it under the name 'Sword of the New World'. And then, the teacher shows an example.



WHAT THE #$%@ING HELL!? THIS IS FROM WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!

If you tell me that Azeroth is from the game (eh, what's the name again?) Granado Espada, I'm gonna slap your face.

He only showed the first one, but damn, was it funny! JASMINE, MARRY ME!! XDXDXD

Then again, only people who play WoW would understand the second one, and I don't even think the third one is funny. "Moonglade, where's that?" XD

Then some stupid cock about life science that I don't give a damn about. Makes me #$%@ing glad I don't take biology.

Again, our dear Disclipline Master takes his own sweet time in dismissing the class. We spent like 10 minutes waiting to get the hell out of the hall. Left at 2.10, went to class to take our bags, and spent 10 minutes looking for where the heck she is. Starting at the second floor, we crossed the corridor (where 4R1 and 4R3 are having their lessons), climbed up to the third floor, looked around the labs, and then found a female classmate (I think she wanted to go to the toilet) telling us chemistry is in first floor. Have no idea why the vice principal and some male teacher would be there.

We greeted them, but no, the chemistry teacher has to go all, "I'm sure you can do better than that", like the damn dear principal who goes, "Morning, school. I'm sure you can do better than that. Morning, school. Morning, school. Morning, school. Morning, school. ..." everyday. Zzzzzz. Might as well "Good afternoon, Alvin's parents". *shifty eyes* Alvin and the vice-principal same size anyway, hard to believe that they aren't related. So while we are doing our task (mixing four unknown solutions to determine which solution is which. Yay, how fun *rolls eyes*), they just have to walk around and look at what we are doing. Irritating, just like a pair of flies flying around you. Irritating.

Just because the class settled down at about 2.25pm means we have to be dismissed at 3.25pm? What the #$%@, this is #$%@ing injustice. It's not even like we have a say in when the disclipline master sets us off from assembly. She thinks we like to sit around in the hall boringly with nothing to do when we are supposed to head off to chemistry? And it just has to rain three minutes before she damn releases us. I'm glad I heard the thunderstorms, treated them as a warning and called my father.

Though if would be better if he drove his car to the school to fetch me instead of his lorry/truck (depending on whether you study American English or British English).

No comments: