Sunday, April 29, 2007

Edwin Comes To My House

Before I come to the title, I'd just blog about daily life first.

Was watching Doraemon on TV this morning, lol. One episode was quite nice. Starts with Jaian very unhappy and wanting someone to fight with to vent his frustration. Nobita and Doraemon wanted to get someone to fight against Jaian, so as to let him vent his anger and thus they won't become victims of it. Doraemon took out some funny gadget that can sense anger, and it's just a punching bag attached with a string to the handle. Apparently, when someone with angry thoughts is near the gadget, the punching bag will immediately point at the person (similar to a penis erecting, I may add :P *shifty eyes* lol). The two went around looking for someone angry too so he too can fight against Jaian. They found an angry child unwilling to get up without his mother's support, an angry wife chucking things at her husband (with things flying out of the windows like shit, a spoon even hit Doraemon lol), and a huge muscular guy whom is going to pwn Jaian. So, finally, they find a guy similar to Jaian, but they can't find Jaian, lol. They went around, and finally when the guy starts to get frustrated and wanted to beat Nobita and Doraemon up instead, they managed to find Jaian. They both got into a fight with a dramatic showdown. The guy was clenching his fists, Jaian pointing his left palm at the guy like Luffy doing Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol while his right hand was positioned a bit backwards but still as a palm (lol Buddha Palm). They both think to themselves that they mustn't underestimate the opponent, and after building up quite an intensive atmosphere, they both jumped towards each other, and guess what? All we get to see is just smoke, with the occasional fist and foot popping up. Sigh, what am I expecting from an anime targeted at kids anyway? After their long fight, both of them felt much better. They became friends and agreed to find another time to fight again. Then, after a commercial break, we go forward in time. The four main characters (minus Jaian) was remarking how good their lives suddenly become, with Jaian so cheerful everyday due to being able to fight everyday. Then suddenly, the guy moves houses, and Jaian gets back to his bullying routine.

What the heck, man? They just have to ruin such a good ending! Oh well, Doraemon is the sort of anime where nothing will ever ever change, and you can read any chapter any time you want in no particular order. It's as if the episodes reset themselves at the end. Psh.

Ok, so yeah, Edwin, with his parents, came to my house during the night to check on how grandfather is. [I have an urge to blog in Singlish now. :)]

Edwin's mother talk very harsh one nia, so guess what? I took a straw, put it into my mouth like a cigarette (though it's more like Ash's Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile putting a twig into his mouth XD) and smoke Sanji-like whenever she wants to say something harsh. So it's like Yujun impression, "I'm a gangster!" Lol...

Then the TV stupid one nia. The ugly woman kena hit so many times by the bad guy then die. Bad guy lousy nia. Bad guy leh, still what damn evil, then take so many hits to kill the ugly woman. Lousy lah, balik kampung lah you!

Then Edwin and I got bored. We went to play BeyBlade, but then he always kena hit, down there "Ouch ouch ouch!" so we discontinued play. Wanted to play Pokémon TCG, but he dunno how to play (I blame Edmond for not teaching him >:(), then we play Scrabble lor. Kena sai, everytime we play 3-letter words, damn hard to continue. Then we tulan restart. Then his father come play together lor.

Got one time I put 'pod', then he misheard it as 'pot' and went, "That's a 'D', not a 'T'!" -.-" I then tell him I playing 'pod', and he say no such word. I give him dictionary, say if no such word he give me ten bucks. He finds the word, then excuse say he cannot read the definitions (too small in the dictionary).

Then we playing playing and I put 'O' above an 'I' to form 'oi'. And then he go, "No such word!" -.-" I say if I can find proof that this word exists he give me another ten dollars. I take the Scrabble manual go to the list of two-letter words and give him see, then he excuse say the list of words is cannot use one. -.- Lol.

Then we play play play, and then halfway three of Edwin's seven letters spell 'wtf', rofl. I took the word and place them in the right order at the left together. We both laughed out loud lol. I thought he dunno the phrase nia (I mean, he's like only 9?). Then we play some more, he used up his t, then much later I form a 'toe'. He took his remaining 'w' and 'f' and put between the 't', forming 'WTF' lol. And his father was like "What the fuck is wtf?" rofl. I explained with a "What the f.", then his father still confused confused, so Edwin shouted "What the fuck!" XD Roflmao nia, his father quickly raise a palm like want to slap him like that (threateningly of course, not for real). I shout for my father come see. XD

Then Edwin's parents say want to go liao, so we keep the Scrabble lor. Then we go living room hang out for a while nothing happens. Then we go back bedroom play pillow fight rofl. Two pillows and two bolsters lay on the mattress. We stand on each side of mattress. Then I say "Go!", we rush to the center, pick up stuff and whack lol.

Play halfway, I take two pillows and did a Tiger Hunt (Zoro's technique from One Piece) rofl. He buay tahan hide under my bed. XD Wanted to do the Nigiri chain of combos too, but then target inapproriate, so I only can do the stance. XD Then I went to master bedroom kope pillows lol. Now we got five pillows two bolsters, yay. Song lor, we down there use it to whack, shield and even throw like javelins. XD Aiya, forgot to shout "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" when I throw. XD

Then he had to go. I go my fridge take coca-cola drink (eh very tired what), then Edwin's mother suddenly come give me $20. My father want me return, but then I sneakily drinking what, so how to go out and give back, holding the 1.5 litre of coca-cola in my right hand? o.O Then my father take my $20 want give back, but then they escaped already. Turns out Edwin's mother stroke 4D or something, win money give me some pocket money lol.

Then I realized, "Aiya never mind lah. Edwin's father owes me 20 bucks anyway, I'll treat this as the money he gives." XD

Then I went for second bath for the day. XD

Aiya, gotta end blog liao. 11pm now, my grandfather want to sleep nia. D:

No comments: