Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chemistry 'O' level

And today is paper 2 of Chemistry, a.k.a. the subject that I have given up hope on.

Hong Wei asks me to go and study Chemistry with him, so I was like, "Ah, what the hell." and went. We went to McDonald's, had breakfast there, then started studying. I was feeling rather sleepy, so I had a cup of coffee as well. Fearing a repeat of last time when they freaking removed the refills, I went to refill like crazy, resulting in me drinking about three cups of coffee.

I was so bloated it was freaking discomfortable. -_-

With about an hour left, we got bored and decided to leave and had a walk around, resulting in us visiting three playgrounds and playing around killing time, rofl. Hong Wei was so tired he kept insisting to find a playground with a soft slide made of plastic (and not a hard one made of cement) to lie down and sleep, lol.

Before we proceed, I'd like to share a paragraph of the fifth chapter of The Rampage of Suzumiya Haruhi, the fifth book in the series, The Day of Sagittarius, so you will understand what I'm going to talk about later:

I've always wondered, what is the raw ingredient for this confidence? How I wish she would share some with me, even two milligrams of it would do.

"Really? Then let me cheer you up."

I don't know what was going on in Haruhi's head, as she began staring intently at me.

Don't look at me like that so seriously. No matter how long you look, there's no way I can give you a lucky Tarot card.

And so, we looked at each other for up to ten seconds, in the end I couldn't stand it anymore and moved my eyes away first.

At this moment,

"Well? You feeling better now?"

Haruhi gave a victorious smile. I didn't know that sort of staring game can raise one's spirits.

"I focused my energy into my stare and channeled it into your body! Don't you feel all warm right now? You should be sweating now, right? Next time I think I'll do that to anyone who looks depressed!"

I beg you, please don't stare at people like that in front of others anymore, because my mind has misinterpreted Haruhi's intention to channel her energy into me as an intention to plot something against me.


Feeling that I have no confidence for my Chemistry 'O' level, I started quoting Kyon and went around, first asking Vernon, next asking Larry, "Can you share some of your confidence with me? Just two milligrams will do."

Of course, both of them, being nubs who are missing out on the great thing that is Suzumiya Haruhi, have no idea what I am talking about, though Larry snickers at the "two milligrams" part. Though Yoshida came to me, and stared at me in such a way that I was almost stunned.



Heh, it's nice to have someone who watches/read Suzumiya Haruhi as well. :D Though I almost started thinking of it as him plotting something against me too...

XD

While waiting outside the classroom for the exam to start, I remembered something about

Ah, the paper itself. I would like to quote the losers on Nugget Bridge in Pokémon: "I did my best, I have no regrets." ^____^

I had so much time left that I was able to write the entire lyrics of the song Power of the Horde AND try to design an innovative battle system of a new RPG I am planning! :D

I haven't decide the name of the game yet, but it's sort of a game on romance (something like Final Fantasy VIII), involving parallel universes (similar to Chrono Cross) and a split of the storyline into two separate ways that eventually joins into one conclusive ending (something like that of Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits).

Wow, just out of the introductory paragraph, I realized that I had taken ideas from three RPGs that I've played. Way to go, ya? ^_^"

I haven't finish planning the entire battle system though, because the invigilator says "Pens down. I will now collect the paper." before I can finish. o.O

Ah, I'll pen down my ideas and elaborate on them another day. I'm feeling rather tired now.

No comments: