Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fuck Veoh, fuck!

Fuck those bastards at Veoh! They went ahead and forced every video above five minutes in length to only show a preview of five minutes online, and forces you to download some of their god damned software and then download the video to see the entire thing! Damn it! Now they have gone ahead and ruin anime watching! God damn it! This is fucking ridiculous!! I watch anime on Veoh just fucking because I want to save space on my computer, but now they forces me to download their shitty program?! Mother fuckers!!

I'm completely pissed off right now. Damn it.

Sigh, I have finished doing my Physics TYS (Ten-Years-Series) today, just one day after starting to do it (more precisely, I finished it during E. Maths lesson today :P). So, having previously finished reading the Physics textbook, I can conclude my Physics revision. Maybe I'll read through the textbook again when it is getting nearer to the exams...

Now, I'm thinking of what to do. My options are Geography, Social Studies, History, A. Maths and E. Maths. I've finished reading the two Geography textbooks (except a few chapters I know I'm going to screw up if I find myself stupid enough to attempt the questions), so I was thinking of doing A. Maths TYS for fun (I like doing A. Maths questions :D). But then I was forcibly reminded of the Geography teacher:

Quoted from blog post made on 26 July:
First period was Geography. Zzz... The teacher wants us to do some stupid questions on mapwork. Zzz... Of course, I wasn't too delighted at the thought of that (come on, mapwork is just too stupid, too boring and too impractical. Tell me why a normal person needs to know the gradient of a mountain or the distance or a river -.-) so I thought I'd go ahead and be defiant (hey, it's my dream since childhood to be a defiant man who does whatever delights him ) and do A. Maths preliminary paper... XD After ten minutes, the teacher got bored of just sitting down at the teacher's table like a good girl and instead comes walking around. Zzz... She made quite a big fuss when she saw me doing maths, rofl. I still remember shouting, "Busted!" then. XD Ah well. And the teacher still had to go ahead and give me some crap... What "What's the point of getting distinction for maths if you don't do well for geography...?" Lol, zzz. It sounds so freaking stupid if you ask me. Oh well, whatever.

Quoted from blog post made on 2 August:
Geography next. Zzz as usual, lol. Teacher gave us preliminary papers to do. I gave it a glance and went, "Forget it.", opting to go back to doing Maths. XD Meanwhile, Yoshida and Yuhaimi were both similarly stuck in the first question. The instructions stated to refer to Figure A for some world map, but they just can't find Figure A. XD The teacher caught me doing Maths again, sigh, so I went and join the Crusade to find Figure A. XD We found it soon, it's in another separate worksheet. XD I went back to Maths pretty soon after that. XD Then the teacher sweeps down upon me again. Sigh. So she asks again the stupid question, "What's the point of getting distinction in maths if you don't do well in your weaker subjects?" Rofl, I can screw results for all I freaking care. XD Then, the teacher had to act smart and add that we should focus on our weakest subject (she assumes that Geography is my weakest subject *rolls eyes*) instead of our best subjects. To be honest, I almost had the urge to take out my Chemistry workbook. XD Oh well, 'cher, don't worry about it too much. I'll remember to do your prelim practice paper... during the next Chemistry lesson. XD


But now that I freaking think of it, what she said did make sense... Especially since most people places their priorities on getting a low L1R4 and L1R5 (I remember lying to my father that the higher, the better XD)... What's the point of continuing to do maths after maths when you are quite confident you can get an A1?

Hmm... Maybe I'll do my Geography TYS. Yes. I'll do it.

*checks Geography TYS*



The TYS does not have any answer keys!!



What's the point of doing it when it doesn't have any answer keys? -.- No point doing it, you don't even know whether you get a question correct or not, and if you don't know, just how the hell do you learn?

Screw Geography, I'm revising English for tomorrow's composition test. -.-

No comments: