Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy Children's Day

Here's wishing Ephraim a happy children's day. We all know how he is still a child while we have already "evolved" into teenagers. :P

Sigh, shit. Vernon and I went to the classroom early this morning, unaware that we have to assemble at the carpark for flag raising. So we left our bags there and went. He remembered to take his tie, but I didn't, leaving it in class. So I spent the entire morning assembly hiding from teachers behind Yoshida. XD

First period was English, though I was hoping that by some wondrous miracle that Geography can be first instead, because I forgot to do the English comprehension homework given to us. And so while I was rushing to complete it before the English teacher come, taking out my foolscap paper and comprehension worksheet faster from my bag faster than drawing my sword during a sudden enemy attack ^_^", the Geography teacher walks into our classroom, and I was like, "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Turns out the Geography teacher read the wrong timetable. -_____- Everyone was like, "Your lesson is next! Shoo, and come back an hour later!" XD And so the English teacher come... *dreads* And so far I have only done one question then. -_- Worse, I was predicting the teacher to just go through the paper, when I thought I can use the time to finish the worksheet, but she just has to go around and check whether everyone has done his or her work. -.- Damn!

Fortunately, I wasn't the only one who didn't do the work, lol. There were also quite a few, making the teacher quite angry, heehee.

And Geography is next, when the teacher went through the preliminary paper from Pasir Ris Secondary School she gave us last week. Cool! I got 32 out of 40 correct, that's 80% and an A1! XD

Recess was next. I was chatting with Vernon, Ephraim and Yoshida initially, then Wei Sheng came and expressed boredom, asking us if we want to play cards or not. I'm alright with anything, but Vernon didn't want to, so we went to invite Hiok Joo and Angeline to play Big Two, haha. Out of so many games, I didn't even manage to win one... T_T Haha.

After that was Chinese, when the teacher went through the Chinese composition that we did last week. o.O Wow, the teacher sure caught one bunch of mistakes from us. XD

There was one in which someone wrote "弱小" (meaning "small and weak", read as "ruò xiǎo") as "落小" (read as "luò xiǎo"). So I ended up writing on my paper "弱小的 EPHRAIM" (meaning "small and weak Ephraim"). XD

And another time, I forgot why, but the teacher was suddenly talking about standing very high and looking at people below. Something like "looking down at people" or something. I started to imagine a scene where there was a golden pillar of light on top of a plateau, where there were many people standing on the plateau, at the base of the pillar. On the pillar is a person, floating upwards and looking down at the people standing at the base, saying "Since the beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens. Neither you, nor I, nor even God himself. But that emptiness in the Throne of Heaven shall be filled. From this day forth... I will be the one to stand in the heavens.". And at the top of the pillar are several Menos... o.O

In other words, this:









Lol. How did I suddenly think of Aizen escaping to Hueco Mundo? XD

And halfway through the lesson, there were these two guys who wanted to give something to one of the people in the same class as us, but sadly, our teacher is, how do you put it..., quite hostile, lol, if you get my meaning. For example, last year, if there was a Chinese lesson after recess, Faizal would often return from recess late, and that is often when Chinese lesson is already starting. Faizal would want to come into the classroom to take his Malay books so he can go to Malay class, but every time he tries to do that, the Chinese teacher, for some weird reason, would try and be difficult, asking Faizal, "What can you do for me?", making him on a spot, lol...

So yup, the two people standing outside the classroom. It looks as if the first one knew the teacher, lol, because the moment he opened the door and saw the face of the teacher, he audibly and loudly said, "S-Shit.", then went out and slam the door close. Excluding the teacher, of course, we all burst into laughter. XD The teacher said, "No manners!"

The second one had a try. "Can I see [forgot the guy's name] please?" The teacher went, "Sure, you can see him. Now you saw him, please get out. I'm having a lesson." But someone spoke up for him, "But he's having manners!" But nope, no go. He got pwned as well.

They failed to deliver the item. Mission failed. XD

No comments: