Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cursed winters

Damn it, thanks to the freaking air-con in my class, Singapore, with a warm tropical equatorial climate, has been turned into hell! A freezing hell even colder, harsher and wilder than the cruelest of all Siberian winters!!

No kidding, man, it really is freaking cold. I was wearing my PE T-shirt inside my uniform this morning and I had a runny nose throughout the four and a half hours of being in the classroom, and I couldn't stop sneezing. God damn it! If the school is complaining of the high electricity bills due to the air-cons, and the students are complaining how freaking cold the damn thing is, why not just freaking turn it off? -_-

Man, it wasn't really an exaggeration when I shouted "Finally! Winter is over! Spring is here at last!!" when the bell rings and Yoshida and I ran out of the classroom. XD

No comments: