Monday, October 08, 2007

A Rainy Day...

"Ichigo... I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky become clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand... the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone."
-Zangetsu
A great quote is a great way to start a great blog post. :P

Wow, I'm so glad that my new messenger bag is big enough to contain the many books and files that I bring to school, lol. Just that it gets quite heavy. =.=

During English today, while the teacher was going through comprehension, and specifically a question on irony, Yoshida and I were wondering about Vernon's absence. Yoshida thought that Vernon died, lol (well, Yoshida calls himself the Death God after all, so I can't really say that I didn't see that coming...), so I asked him how Vernon die, so we started thinking of an ironic way of death for Vernon. XD

We end up with "dying of excess proness". XD Turns out Vernon only got a bad sore throat or something. Hopes he get well soon. :)
"Nah. Excess proness how can die. Its used to extend my life only."
-Vernon
Go figure it out yourself. *rolls eyes*

I went to ask Larry a few questions about Physics, and wow, he was able to answer like 95% of them. That does it, I think Larry is much more reliable and approachable than the Physics teachers. This really says a lot about the standards of our teachers, ya?

Damn. The Chinese teacher was really late for Chinese class, lol. Yoshida and I were wandering around the school while waiting, and after waiting for 30 minutes, we got fed up, deciding to leave 15 minutes later. And 15 minutes later, just as we were about to leave, the Chinese teacher comes. On the dot. -.-

Oh well, at least we only have 15 minutes of Chinese. :D

And yeah, they are doing a rather good job of tearing down the school. Here are some photos to share the joy. XD



Yoshida laughed out loud after seeing this, man. He calls the clock tower a "symbol of Ngee Ann Secondary", so seeing it torn down and in such a pathetic state, he can't resist but laugh out loud. XD I laughed too, but for another reason. It just reminds me of Ichigo and Uryuu's first encounter with a Gillian-class Menos in Bleach. Remember Ichigo's pathetic strategy of chopping the Menos' legs and body, so its head drops to the floor, and Ichigo can cut it with ease?







Yup! The watch tower, without its pillars supporting it high up into the sky, lays there, just like that Menos' head in Ichigo's imagination! Rofl! XD







I took a few pictures of the rain as well. XD









The drains are flooding!! :O





No, I'm not advertising for Double Anchor Logistics.

XD



Yup, that's it. If you excuse me, I'd like to arrange the music playlist in my handphone. :)

No comments: