Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stupid Geography 'O' level

I went to school at 1.40pm for the Geography 'O' level paper 2. Sigh, paper 2, the one where students are expected to write non-stop entirely for two hours and fifteen minutes. It's a fuckin' torture, I can tell you this much.

At the benches located on the second floor, I saw a group of four guys from 4R1, all from the same class as me two years ago, in 2R4, lol, including Tiong Wei, Daniel, Audi and Yong Jin. They were studying Geography, and I decided to study together with them, sitting down on the bench and taking out the textbook. Though it was extremely noisy, and when Joel came just later, pointing out that fact, we decided to go to the corridors outside the classrooms where we will be having our exams to study there instead.

Yong Jin was studying like shit, lol, reading his file and walking slowly to the classroom. Such devotion to studying, lol. I told him that it would be difficult for him not to get A1. XD

I asked Yong Jin along the way if he saw Vernon, who I have strong reasons to believe would come earlier than me. He said he saw him, and that he went ahead to the classroom to check out the exam venue, but looking from the second floor, I don't see anyone... That's strange...

The 4R1 guys, taking Elective Geography while I on the other hand take Pure Geography, went up to the fourth floor while I went simply to the third floor. And there, sitting outside the classroom, were Vernon and Yoshida, studying. No wonder I can't see them from the second floor...

We were testing each other's knowledge, and when I asked, "What are the reasons for low death rates?", Vernon pointed to Yoshida and answered, "He's slacking." XD

Later, out of a sudden, the bell just next to us rang very loudly, giving us a fright. Angrily, Yoshida shouts, "Dumb bell!!", and both Vernon and I started doing hand signs signifying that we are training physically. o.O Guess what we interpreted?



There.

Before the exam, I was cramming on the erosional features of coasts, when I came to tombolo. Vernon then said, "You play Neopets? You know the tombolo?"

I was like thinking, "Huh? What the fuck? O-Oh.", then telling him, "That's tombola, not tombolo." He went, "Oh." XD

And the exam soon starts. Oooh, Vernon's sitting on my left, lol. Sigh, there's not a single question in which I can confidently answer every single part of the question. Guess I was studying too briefly. Who cares.

Two hours of writing non-stop had broke my wrist. God damn it. Hand's tired. No energy. Can't move. 動く!動く!動く! (Ugoku! Ugoku! Ugoku!) XD

Was a pain in the ass to ride my bicycle home with only one arm left with strength by the way. -_-

Oh, and let's not talk about the paper itself. I'm preparing to do badly. Oh well, I won't ask for much, just give me a B3 please. Oh, Gods, deities, Sun, Moon, stars, anyone I can ask, just give me a B3... T_T

Yeah, and I have no idea why I went and did the question on coasts too, when I have already decided that I would not do coasts last time. Don't ask why.

Maybe it's because I was studying chapters like coasts, rivers and plate tectonics because I was afraid the other questions might be too difficult. Hmmm...

Ah, my hand's still tired.

Anyone have any healing spells, White Magic, curative charms or techniques that reverse time and/or space? Please heal my hand.

After the exams, we were waiting for the traffic light to turn green so as to cross the road. Yoshida was mashing the button like crazy. I told him, "Just because you are mashing the button in a frenzy doesn't mean it would turn green faster or anything." Yoshida points at the lights for the vehicles and say, "There, it's green." -.-

Vernon then said, "Ah, you don't press the button, you do this." Using his finger, he pushes the button near the perimeter and roll it around. This resembles the click wheels found on iPod, lol.



So Yoshida hastens to point it out, but making a huge blunder, he says, "You think iTunes ah?" Both Vernon and I immediately shout, "iPod lah, iTunes! iTunes is the software!!" XD

No comments: