Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Allow me to correct you somewhat.

I believe you told me that it was "futile" to put up resistance?
That there was nothing I could do?
Allow me to correct you somewhat.
The situation in which you find yourself right now,
that is what we call "futile".



Aaaaah! Poor blog! I seriously started neglecting it thanks to my current RuneScape addiction and obsession, lol! My sincerest apologies to my blog, and to my faithful readers, if any of you exist out there obviously, lol...

Hmmm, here is what I did today in RuneScape, lol.
  • Fishing in Fishing Guild for food
  • Having enough Lobsters, went to Smoky Well to kill Dust Devils for Crimson Charms so as to train Summoning
  • Managed to obtain Level 85 Strength and Level 84 Defense, but as most of you who do combat should know, it's extremely difficult to get a screenshot unprepared.
  • Went to check out the new mini-game, Fist of Guthix. It's a fucking bloody lagfest in there.
  • Flying Sno came online, so I went to hunt King Black Dragons with him. Got Guldminer to tag along
  • I fucking screwed up somehow while teleporting there through the Obelisks, and got us in some deep shit with Revenants. Very disorganized, very chaotic, almost died
  • Guldminer got lost, died and didn't want to continue any further. This is the first time I have a team member leaving before we even climbed down the stairs to the freaking dungeon
  • Killed nine King Black Dragons in two trips. Dum de dum
  • A team of three noobs came to disturb us, lol, yet we kept owning them by getting the loot instead of them. I'm impressed with Flying Sno's ability to verbally insult people :P
  • No good loot in case you were wondering. I want KBD Heads. T_T
  • Went to my house to get 350% experience of the Dragon Bones I managed to take home
  • Started building a basement in my house, planning a list of furniture to build, and invited some friends, including 666d devil, ~Halcyon~ and Kamel, over for some fun
That's the gist of it. ^_^

And now, for some screenshots. XP
Bloody fucking lagfest in Tears of Guthix. For fuck's sake, this lag is tearing an imbalance in the dimension! Omfgwtfhstfuroflgtfolmao, fix the imbalance, Guthix! Gee. :\



Top left-hand corner says everything.



I can't believe this, man. It goes all the way down, and it's still not done yet?! God... Even ridiculousness should have a limit.



*top left hand corner* Yeah, sure, THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY MORE OPTIONS! No wonder it's a bloody lagfest!!

King Black Dragon hunting with Flying Sno, and uh... Guldminer sort of like tag along at the beginning?



Curse you, Revenant, curse you!!



Standing there being whacked by spiders while waiting for Teleblock to end sure is fun. *rolls eyes* Gee, Jagex should at least add a timer to inform you when your Teleblock ends, lol... And of course, if I knew that killing PKing and adding Revenants into the Wilderness would result in such a hell for the two of us right now, I would have went rioting as well. *rolls eyes*











Ow! Looks painful lol!!





:D!



Oh boy, here comes a group of two noobs. In case you were wondering why we were going all "Steivie!!", it's because the noob wearing Ahrim said, "Yay stievie is online!!1" and so we started to ridicule him for it lmao.



It's so sad when there were three of them, two of us, and yet we always get the loot.
It's even sadder when they were tanking us, and yet we always get the loot.
It's definitely the saddest when we were just using them as meat shields, and yet we still get the loot lol.



I end my case, they are pathetic.



Promise to go King Black Dragon hunting again. :D



And we took a screenshot at the fountains in Varrock Castle compound! :D Reminds me, lol, this is the place where Jingliang (Surfazinraw) and I took a screenshot after going around doing treat-or-trick on Halloween three years ago, lol.



His message was cut short, so I instead had to change the camera angle. But who would have known that this time, my message covered his face instead? x_X

And rofl, that Stevie from the group of noobs ran past us lmao.



And lol, while we were taking a screenshot, this Caps Lock-abusing newb came and asked for help. In exchange for asking him to get out of my screen so we can have a screenshot, I ended up being obligated to help him on his quest, lol. The Priest in Peril Quest, lol... Sometimes it makes me wonder why we write guides for.



On my way to tan the Black Dragon Hide, hehe. And yes, I can craft the Black Dragon Leather!
Lol, since Flying Sno was so generous to give me his Dragon Hides and Bones, we can see here that the both of us killed the dragon nine times, lol.

Party in my house! :D



My newly built and so far empty Oubliette lol.



Attack Stone is fun, haha, especially with friends. :P



Two people with the Fletching Cape ridiculing the one who doesn't.
I just can't believe how synchronized we are, lol, doing the emote at the exactly same time. :P





Air Guitar, hyuu~!



Samy [If loving you's a crime, then sen'ce me now, and I'll do the time.] says:
I've decided I want to have at least two combat rooms, one for balancing and the other for free-for-all
Samy [If loving you's a crime, then sen'ce me now, and I'll do the time.] says:
But I can't decide whether I should have the other three or not
Jason says:
o.O
Jason says:
what are the three types?
Samy [If loving you's a crime, then sen'ce me now, and I'll do the time.] says:
Fencing, Boxing and Ranging
Samy [If loving you's a crime, then sen'ce me now, and I'll do the time.] says:
No wonder the Knowledge Base advises players not to ask PMods questions about gameplay
Do Player Moderators have to help me?
Player Moderators are there to help monitor fair play in the game. It is up to the individual Player Moderator whether they offer in-game assistance and they are under no obligation to do this. Their role is merely to report offenses as, and when, they see them.
Since they don't know anything about gameplay to begin with, you shouldn't even be bothering asking them, lol.

And hmmm, last time I checked, he has a little silver crown next to his name in RuneScape, so he isn't a player mod impersonator. Damn, then I can't report him for player moderator impersonating... Hehheh, just kidding, Jason! :P





Lol, Hiok Joo sent me this picture just now.



So cute! Haha. :P

No comments: