Friday, April 25, 2008

Damn u today can stay home

Vernon SMSes me this the first thing in the morning at 8am, two hours before I have woken up: "Damn u today can stay home". XD!

Was supposed to meet up with Ephraim, Yuhaimi and Vernon at the void deck across the road outside Ngee Ann Secondary at 3pm to collect our 'O' level certificates together. Yoshida and Faizal expressed interest in coming along too, but oh it was sad, both of them had school exactly on the date and time when we intended to go, so too bad.

I initially planned to leave home at 2.30pm, walk all the way to Block 201, throw some money into my bank account in the bank there, and then walk back to Ngee Ann to meet up with them, but since my parents were going out as well, I got my father to drive me there. But heck, my mother ended up taking her own sweet time, all the way until 2.45pm, when Vernon called me and asked me where the heck I am, lol. Not even having time to change clothes (I am that lazy... ), I left wearing a plain little T-shirt, shorts and slippers, and my father decided to bring me there first, before coming back and getting my mother (who at that time was currently taking her own sweet time doing her damned dishes and hanging the damned clothes -.-) later.

Yuhaimi called two minutes later after Vernon to rush me. Yes, yes, I know, damn it, I'm fucking coming, I'm fucking coming! But apparently, Yuhaimi doesn't know the meaning of the phrase "fucking coming", and besides, I was pissing my father off, who was beside me overhearing my conversation (I don't know about him, seriously. He gets so angry when I use some vulgarities, but he himself is a much better expert at using vulgarities... *rolls eyes*), so I had to replace "fucking coming" with "on my way". And yet Yuhaimi still spams my ear with, "Huh? Huh? Huh?" I just hanged up on him. I'm sure his patience will allow him to wait for three more minutes.

I arrived about three minutes later (as if I will take note of the exact timing when I am being rushed by two people!! ), and saw only Yuhaimi sitting at the void deck. I called Vernon and asked him where he is. He told me that he is at the bus stop, and apparently, looking to my right, at the bus stop across the road on the side where Ngee Ann is, is an obviously-seen person wearing black and holding a handphone next to his ear. Okay, that's Vernon. Without fail. The black clothes and the handphone gave it away.

I think Vernon fails in understanding instructions... I clearly told him to meet up at the void deck across the road outside school... ;_____; The two of us crossed the road, meeting up with Vernon, and there comes along Ephraim, following Vernon. Oh hey there, Particle! Didn't see you just now! Must be my vision problems, eh?

Whoa... I think Vernon's trying to be a man in black... Black T-shirt, black jeans, even a black bag. I'm just glad his shoes are white... XD And Ephraim, in his Catholic Junior College uniform... I'm so jealous of people studying in CJC, they have a short person to make fun of... I miss doing that, y'know? T_____T () And Yuhaimi, wearing a shirt with jeans. Okay lor, you all win already lor! All come and pang seh me, the lone and solo guy wearing shorts!

The security guard was complaining about my attire. Fuck you, bitch. Me wanting to wear shorts and slippers is my own problem. If you have a problem with it, come eat my Chidori and maybe we can talk. Seriously, man, what's with security guards nowadays? They are all assholes!! No wonder I had a dream about fighting security guards trying to get out of school and achieve freedom. *rolls eyes* Oh, and while Vernon was taking his own sweet time writing down his info on that stupid little notebook the security guards have (I don't even understand why we need to write down our names, IC numbers, contact numbers and purposes of visit just to collect some stupid little laminated certificate... -___-), I told Ephraim, "Long time no see, you're still as short, I see." XD

*has just got an idea of developing a hack and slash-type of game, where you and a group of your friends are stuck in a school building entirely full of security guards, and you have to fight your way out in a bid for freedom together with the help of your friends*

And my 'O' level certificate... Hmmm... It doesn't really look good by itself, but hey, it looks great if you put Yuhaimi's certificate beside it!!



Damn Chemistry for making me my certificate look so shitty!! 血肉の仮面・万象・羽搏き ヒトの名を冠す者よ! 蒼火の壁に双蓮を刻む 大火の淵を遠天にて待つ!破道の六十三!双蓮蒼火墜! (Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens! Way of Destruction, number 63! Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down!) *blasts Chemistry with a huge fireball and burns it to crisp*



After that, we wanted to hang out, but buzzkill Ephraim, he needed to head back to his school for his CCA... -.- And guess what his CCA is...? Fencing!! XD *imagines Ephraim swinging a sword around clumsily* Okay lah, he's not that bad lah, but hey, in the two years that I spent with him (not counting the two years that I've spent with him in our torturous CCA before those two years, which I don't really want to talk about any more), I've imagined him more like the type to swing a staff and throw spells of ice and blizzard at his enemy. o.O

Oh well, he'd pwn in fencing. Whereas everyone has an evasion stat of around two digits, and those excellent elite train until their evasion stats have three, Ephraim has a pwnage evasion stat of . Yes, infinity. Instant kill. He's so small, you can't even aim at him, forget about actually hitting him. At all. He will dodge all of your attacks. Without fail. Good game. =.=

Messed around and took some photos at the bus stop while Ephraim was waiting for his intended bus and the rest of us without a destination that we wanted to go. XD



I have to admit, Vernon looks so cool in this one it kinda pisses me off.



Yuhaimi's so freaking camera shy, awww... ;____; Then again, just what is Vernon aiming with the camera lol? What's the point of me grabbing hold of Yuhaimi if he didn't take a picture of his face? ;____;



Incidentally, that just reminded me...



So...



Okay... I think I might have gone overboard with that... XP Sorry, Ephraim!! Couldn't resist it!! XP

Bus 291 came a while later, and the three of us literally kicked Ephraim's ass together so hard he flew on board the bus Ephraim went aboard the bus (okay, I made the first one up, but hey, it was cool :3). With the three of us left, we decided to go to Downtown East (since said place is in Pasir Ris, where the two of them stay. In other words, they are choosing to go to a place where they can get home easily -.-), but I need to deposit some money into the bank first, so we had a little detour to Block 291.

Damn stupid Cash Deposit machine there was down for maintenance, so I thought I would walk in and deposit the money over the counter... until I took out a deposit slip, took a brief look at it and realized that I had completely forgotten what my bank account number is... ...... Fuck it. =.=

With that detour completely pointless, we went to the bus stop and took a bus to Pasir Ris. On board the bus, one of our conversational topics was about our laptops, and it pretty much went like this.
  • Me: Yuhaimi, buy laptop already?
  • Yuhaimi: Ya.
  • Me: What specs?
  • Yuhaimi: Specs?
  • Me: *facepalm* Specifications...
  • Yuhaimi: Oh, dunno. Second-handed one.
  • Me: Dunno...? *facepalm* How much RAM?
  • Yuhaimi: RAM ah...? 512MB.
  • Me: 512MB? Go home lah!
  • Vernon: Lol?
  • Me: Mine is 2GB, and Vernon is 4GB leh.
  • Vernon: 512MB sure lag like siao.
  • Me: Memory how much?
  • Yuhaimi: ...What memory?
  • Vernon: Hard disk space...
  • Yuhaimi: Um... 2GB?
  • Me: *facepalm*
  • Vernon: *facepalm*
  • Me: 2GB you install the OS no need install any more already...
  • Yuhaimi: Got what example?
  • Me: .......
  • Vernon: Mine is 250GB, his is 160GB...
  • Yuhaimi: Oh... Dunno.
  • Me: Screen size leh?
  • Yuhaimi: Ummmm...
  • Me: Mine is 16.1 inches! :D
  • Yuhaimi: Um... Four is to three.
  • Me: Facepalm. *facepalm*
  • Vernon: Facepalm as well. *facepalm*
  • Me: Screen size lah, not screen aspect ratio!!
  • Vernon: And how come yours 4:3? Ours 16:9 leh...
  • Me: Ours 16:10 lah...
  • Vernon: Not 16:9 meh? Anyway, 4:3... is 16:9 right?
  • Me: 4:3 is 16 is to... 12 (16:12) lah.
Lol! Vernon and I facepalms! ^^ Oh, and I just realized something... *facepalms* My laptop's screen size isn't 16.1 inches. In fact, it's only 14.1 inches. Fuck.

We alighted the bus at Pasir Ris Bus Interchange, and walked to White Sands Shopping Mall so I can use the Cash Deposit machine to deposit my money in. Vernon tried to walk away with my money when I told him to hold it for me while I take my ATM card out... T_______T

We went to Downtown East next, but LOL, the shop where Vernon always play pool was closed down. Guess Yuhaimi and I should be kinda relieved that we won't have our asses kicked by Vernon in pool. XP We went to the new shopping center there for some exploration, lol! The Ferris wheel has a good view, haha.



We went to NTUC Fairprice there, bought a 1.5 litres bottle of coca-cola and a packet of potato chips and decided to go to Vernon's house to party. XD! Just to save 65 cents each, we walked all the way to his house instead of taking the bus, lol. ;____; How far did we trek, I wonder...? Okay, it's so far I don't even want to bother getting a map of it. ;________;

Reached his house at long last and we played Soul Calibur III, lol. Yuhaimi keeps getting thrashed by the two of us, haha, since that was his first time playing it, except for once when he was fighting against Vernon. Both of them won two matches each, and during the final round, it looked as if Vernon would win, so I tell him, "Bub, if you lose, I will laugh, I tell you." He really lost, and I literally laughed out loud. XD

And lol, I won all my fights against the both of them, except once against Vernon when I used Talim against his Siegfried, lol. He kept swinging his Soul Calibur in my face and making me go Ring Out. ;_; But hey, I thought the winner stays while the loser gets out? How come I keep handing the controller over even though I was winning most of my matches? o.O

Yuhaimi got bored of Soul Calibur III a while later and suggested changing game, so Vernon changed it to another fighting game (I forgot the name of the game, lol), until Yuhaimi suggested wrestling, so he had to change it again, lol... Wrestling was fun, haha, just that your character just takes waaaaaaaaay toooooooooo looooooooong to recover. =.= When Yuhaimi announced that he needed to go home, I went together with him.

Thanks to Yuhaimi for telling me which bus to take from the bus stop at his house that took me straight to my neighbourhood! :D



Okay, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 188 had just further increased the possibility that the real Syaoran in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE is in fact the Syaoran in Cardcaptor Sakura. XD While creating much more confusion for us readers... =.=

And what the fuck?! Kohane had Sakura's feather inside her? Lol! Who would have certainly expected that!! Oh well, Sakura isn't with Syaoran anyway, so even if they sent it to him via the two Mokona, Syaoran can't return that feather to Sakura anyway. :P Though... having the feather with him might be useful to Syaoran, especially if he engages Clone Syaoran in a fight and Sakura comes along. Just stuff the feather into her and keep her asleep.

No comments: