Wednesday, April 30, 2008

あの肩を支えるのは俺じゃない。

あの肩を支えるのは俺じゃない。
Ano kata wo sasaeru no wa ore janai.
支撑她的人不是我。
The person who supports her is not me.



Damn... I took bus 291 to school this morning as usual, but this time, my bus just had to terminate at the interchange. -.- What a drag... I alighted the bus, thinking that I should probably take bus 69 to school (I learnt two days ago that the frequency of bus 69 is much greater than bus 23, lol). Just when I was thinking that I would maybe be able to meet up with KK in the interchange by chance and go to school with him together (since I've met up with him in the interchange twice so far on my way to school), KK appeared out of nowhere and started walking alongside me! XD

The two of us went to queue up at the queue for bus 69, and even less than a minute later, Aaron came along as well, haha! XD So the three of us took bus 69 to school together, but lol, we alighted one bus stop early... XD Oh well, since we still had half an hour before our first lesson starts when we alighted the first bus stop, we took our own sweet time walking there, haha. At the bus stop where we were supposed to stop, we met Shi Hui too, haha, so the four of us proceeded to where the first lesson is held.

The first lesson was a two-hour lab session of WDS (Web Design). The lesson was so easy that I rushed through it, finished half an hour early and started reading up on what we would be doing for next week! XD Ugh, CSS next week, sigh... CSS hurts my head, lol... Tried learning CSS a few times ever since about ten years ago. Not succeeded even once. It kept hurting my head and forcing me to give it up. Meh.

I don't get why Aaron was so slow for this lesson though. He seems to be wandering around Dreamweaver, not knowing a clue about what to do. Just wandering around, lost. o.O He asks me for help, but meh, too lazy, what a drag, so I got the lecturer to come over and help him instead. XD And Jurene's files disappeared all of a sudden when she was transferring them over to her thumb drive, and what do you know, just because of that, she started crying. Damn... I hate seeing girls cry.

Next lesson was a lecture on PRSP (Problem Solving and Programming). We went to the LT, where I took out my One Piece volume 49 and started reading it (I was intending to read it throughout the whole lecture for an hour), but the lecturer didn't show up, lol, so after fifteen minutes, we all believe that today's lecture has been canceled for some reason, and went off for some early lunch.

The few of us loitered around outside the LT for fifteen minutes, unable to decide where to have lunch. In the end, Kenny's INCG group (composing of him, Shi Hui, Jia Hao, KK and Khai Ming) split off to go to Kenny's house to do their INCG project (with Rosanne tagging along for some weird reason I haven't figure out yet). The remaining few of us (including Jian Shun, Yong Han, Qiyang, Wan Xiang, Aaron, Jurene, Shiro-chan and me) went to IIT School to eat.

Nope! No hidden messages here in this blog at all!!

Meh, I hate eating in IIT School. Just because it is the only air-conditioned cafeteria in the whole campus (or at least, to my knowledge so far ), it is often crowded and packed full, making it rather difficult to find a seat. In addition, the food there... well, not really to my taste. Since I was rather full when we went there, I just ordered some cheap spaghetti and ate it. I'll never again say that the spaghetti my mother cooks sucks. Without fail. The coca-cola there, for some reason, tasted really bad as well. It was so bad I just couldn't resist crushing the can after finishing the drink.

After our lunches, we went to the library to hang out. Started work on our INCG board game project as well. It's... going quite well, to say the least. Can't really find more to elaborate on... Oh yeah. There was a really, really cute girl sitting in the table in front of the table I am sitting on, who is sitting facing me, lol. She's really, really cute...! Haha. Can't be bothered to go up to her and ask her for stuff like her name and her telephone number though. -.- What's the chances anyway...? But damn, I just hate it that she would always raise her head while reading her book and spot me staring at her. -.-

Anyway, anyway, it was a lecture on WDS later. I initially wanted to play truant for this one (since they don't care about the attendance for lectures anyway), but everyone's going, so meh. I originally intended to read One Piece throughout the entire lecture, but meh, halfway through, the lecturer caught some idiots sitting in the middle passing notes here and there, went up, took their paper and got all mad, so I had to hide my manga. -.-

Near the end of the lecture, the lecturer gave us a slip of paper each, with a table on it, and we were supposed to write down the HTML coding of the table. I was like, "What the hell? Such a small piece of paper? We won't fit it in!" so, Qiyang and I cramped our HTMLs, not giving a damn about spacing. But Wan Xiang, he gave a damn about spacing and STILL managed to cramp the whole thing in!! Lol! I told him, "Man, you're gonna be someone I'm gonna admire..." XD

After that was yet another lecture, this one on CMATHS1. The lecturer was on page 17, and yet I reached page 47, the last page of topic 1. Meh, lazy to start topic 2, lol. KK finished topic 1 as well too, lol! The others, nmaa... Still in page 30 or so... They are slow. :P

After that lecture, we were allowed to go into the games room for two hours, lol. Kenny, KK and I were looking forward to playing the Wii (since I've never played it before :P). Meh, gotta admit, the consoles-department was rather disappointing, lol... Yeah, sure, there's a PS1, a PS2, a PS3, a Xbox 360 and a Wii, but meh, so little games there for consoles the number didn't even reach two digits. -_____-

I like the two Mokona plushies there on the couch though, haha. XD Qiyang and I were sitting on the couch, and I was telling him about the two Mokona, you know, how the white Mokona eats people up before taking them to another world, how the two Mokona are created by two magicians (Clow Reed and Yuuko, LOL), and how the white Mokona is from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE while the black Mokona is from xxxHolic. I even took white Mokona, stuff it in Qiyang's face and go all, "Puu~!" XD

Qiyang asked me how come I know so much about them, and I told him, "Because I read both manga...? -.-" Lol. Oh, and come to think of it, Kikuchi Mika, the seiyuu for both Mokona, sounds really cute when she says, "Puu~!" :P The only game for the Wii there is Medal of Honor: Vanguard, and well... saying that I don't really like to play it is an understatement. I went off to play CounterStrike after five minutes. -.-

I joined the terrorist team, and teamed up with Qiyang, Kenny, KK and the lecturer (who is called "boss", for some reason) against Wan Xiang and Yong Han. Qiyang betrayed us and went to join the counter terrorist team later, because we were pwning with numbers. ;_; I got bored of CS later and wanted to play Warcraft, which was installed on computers over the other side. Luckily for me, at the same time Rosanne got bored of Warcraft and wanted to play CS, lmao, so we switched computers.

Looking at her screen, playing DotA, I can say for sure that the Scourge is practically owned. -.- The Sentinel heroes are all at level 14 to 18, and yet... Rosanne is still on level 6. =.= Ah well, no choice. There's Jian Shun and Jurene in the Sentinel team. Those two, I think they play DotA everyday... ≡.≡ After letting myself get killed by some Sentinel guy for a +1 in his kill count (even though I didn't know who it is), I exited the game and went to play X Hero Siege, my favorite custom map in Warcraft 3. :3

I played X Hero Siege with Shi Hui, Khai Ming, Aaron and Jurene, and mwahahahaha, I'm first to get 2000 kills and got a Ring of Superiority for it! :D I think Aaron is a newbie at this game, lol, he was the slowest to get kills, and would often leak (and since both of us are at the western lane, I had to help him clean up -.-). And Khai Ming, bloody hell, he kept opening ways, lol!! I told Aaron to go to the newly opened lane in the south and had two lanes all to myself, mwahahaha.

I got bored of farming later and went to clear the two lanes I was working on, then helped others to clear their lanes too. Jurene ended up surpassing my kill count. ): Oh well. Who cares? :3 And lol, some God damned glitch happened in the end. I wanted to go and do the All Hero Images, so I went to the little circle, and the menu pops up, but Aaron went to Hero Images at that exact timing, so the options in my menu disappeared, but not the menu itself, lmao, so I got stuck!! So we got owned, lol, because Aaron was away, and I was stuck. -_________-

We went to play Hell TD next (wanted to play Element TD, but meh, Khai Ming doesn't have Element TD on his computer, and he's the only one who could create a game...). Khai Ming set it as "Very Easy" because this is all our first time playing it, and what the hell, it was so freaking easy that Yong Han got bored of playing, let Jian Shun take over, and Jian Shun immediately sold all of Yong Han's towers, let the creeps leak, and get us all a Game Over. XD

Kenny was so addicted to CounterStrike that Aaron and I had to pull him out so the three of us could take the bus home together. ;____;

No comments: