Monday, April 14, 2008

Epic win



Epic win.


























Now that I have gotten Level 50 Summoning, pwned Pizzatsf23 representing PSI Squad as a representation of the Genesis Squad and completed one of my goals on the list, I shall be moving onto my next goal, namely Firemaking, haha.

I guess I shall use Pyrelords to burn the logs, since I've got a lot of Pyrelord Pouches while training for Level 50 Summoning, and the fact that they give 10 extra experience for each log really attracts me (less money spent on Firemaking means more money available to spend on Construction and to make my house looks more beautiful!). I'm going to burn logs to Level 98 Firemaking, then slow down, stop and decide my goal.

Meanwhile, no distractions, no pitstops, it's all the way to Level 98 Firemaking! *roars warcry*

No comments: