Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday, let's shine on like that star

Tomorrow is the first day of my school's orientation camp. Zzzzzz... The fact that it includes an overnight part didn't help much. The fact that my school is the only one to have an overnight orientation makes it worse. Somehow, I packed. Yeah, and by packed, I mean I took the whatever clothes and items I want to bring there, and chuck them all at one corner, with the bag that is supposed to contain them on top of the pile.

Yes, I am that lazy. Zzzzzz... めんどくせぇ… (Mendokusee...; What a drag...)

My father and I went out just now to buy the things needed for my orientation camp. It's troublesomely difficult to find toiletries enough for just two days... -.- And in the supermarket, I finally got myself a can of insecticide! Mwahahaha! At long last! Now, on to war against the blasted ants! For Lord Saradomin!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention about it, haha, but my mother went overseas yesterday. Of all the countries she could have went, with examples including France, Canada, Korea, etc., she chose to go to... Sri Lanka. *facepalms*



I'll leave out the racist comments. Anyway, and guess what? She took away with her most of the items I needed for my blasted camp. -________________- And oi, for why the fuck are you taking away your son's god damned socks!? I have no idea why that madwoman would want to do that, but whatever. At least she being away would lessen my problems and troubles, not to forget the negative impacts she and her nagging could bring.

And that, plainly and naturally, has significantly increased the list of my shopping list. Now I understand why my father was detailedly examining the receipt and loudly complaining about how we spent eighty dollars in the supermarket alone.



Some photos I took in Terminal 1 of Changi Airport yesterday:



















Lol, I woke up at 2.55am in the morning halfway through my sleep because I had an extremely hilarious dream. I was out with my father, walking around. I don't know why, but for some reason, I was apparently wearing the clothes Syaoran was wearing when he got imprisoned in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, haha. You know, the one with Fei Wong Reed's bat symbol?



Lol, does that make me a cosplayer? Anway, the winds were so strong that the manmade, decorative waterfalls outside the buildings are splashing water, haha. It was damn cooling, lol. Anyway, we went to the multistorey carpark, because we wanted to get the car, but in the carpark there was a lost but rather persistent and yet annoying woman with a loud voice, lol!

She kept shouting, "Eh! Hello! Can ask directions or not?!" And my father, apparently too damn lazy to help, would always run from that woman to avoid her haha, so we would keep running away and she would keep chasing us. Just when we thought that we lost her and started to proceed up the stairs, she came running towards us yet again! Oh my god, haha! We then had to run away again, lol!

The thrill of running away from her feels great, haha, I feel like it keeps me alive, if you know what I mean. ;D

No comments: