Monday, April 28, 2008

There's no advantage to hurrying through life

After three days of rest, with my batteries charged up and refreshed, the second week of school begins.

A few of us were waiting at the benches near where LT11, where our first lecture for the day takes place, is, and lol, Aaron disappeared, and then suddenly appeared a while later, both times without a single trace. Jian Shun told us that that was one of Aaron's skills, called "tunneling", lol. But then, he explained that it had a long cooldown of three hours. Aaah, so that's why you don't see Aaron tunneling in and out and in and out repetitively... XD

The first lesson today was a lecture of INCG (Introduction to Computer Games), and the lecturer spent an hour talking about... *drums roll* game genres. -.- Okay, I admit it, I am one person who finds himself totally unable to pronounce the word "genre". But damn, I must admit, that one hour was rather wasted in my case, because I had just read up on game genres in the library during the entire course of last week. Well, can't help it that game genres are right on chapter three, chapter one is short, and I skipped chapter two because it was a drag to read it. :P

Next lesson was a tutorial on CMATHS1 (Computing Mathematics 1). Once again, I went rushing ahead. The binary that they are teaching is easy pl0x? I only wish for there to be answers at the back of the lecture notes. It was a pain rushing through the questions and not knowing whether you got them right or not. No point doing all this shit if I did all my questions wrongly, it doesn't help at all. A piece of advice to everybody: Next time you write a book on mathematics and include a few questions inside the book to test your readers' knowledge and understanding, please, for fuck's sake, include a god damned answer key. ^^

And after that was a three-hour long break for us. A group of us (let me see, there's Jian Shun, Jia Hao, Jin Yao, Khai Ming, Kenny, Wan Xiang, Koh Keong, Shi Hui and me) went to the computer lab, because we all have something we need to do that involves computers (most of us are concerned about looking for interesting articles on the Net and printing them out, just because our dear lecturer wanted us to present some shit for CMSK lesson later. Zzzzzz...). A while later, Qiyang, Kuan Wei, Jurene and Rosanne came along, and the thirteen of us went into the computer lab.

Oh, and come to think of it, mentioning Jin Yao in the list reminded me. From this point onwards, I'll refer to him as Shiro-chan (シロちゃん) from now on, because his MSN nick is Toushirou, and Hinamori and Ukitake both call Hitsugaya "Shiro-chan" ("shiro" means "white" in Japanese, and Hitsugaya happens to have white hair too).

Lol, I just went to Channelnewsasia.com and searched for something that interests me, even slightly, just so I can print it, stash it inside my bag and get the hell out. I looked around in the local section, found this article about a construction worker dead, exclaimed, "Okay!", printed it, and done. :3 I printed my reflection journal for my VisLit (Visual Literacy & Story Boarding) as well, lol, which was, I just got to admit, fucking, fucking lame.

And rofl, look at what Jian Shun found. Addicted to World of Warcraft, thought he was a fire mage and burning his classmate? Now that's what I can truthfully, honestly and seriously call fucked-up! Crazy bastard, and to think he's the same age as me, lol. I mean, come on, I'm seventeen as well, and I'm a pyromaniac as well. So what? Do I run around burning my classmates to death? I hope not. =.=

A few moments later, we have weird people around doing weird stuff. Shi Hui playing DotA on Battle.net on his own laptop which he brought, Qiyang checking out the wireless connection from his own laptop which he brought too, Kuan Wei watching the Naruto episode where Sakura and Chiyo teamed up to fight against Sasori (that fight was boring! Go watch Naruto unleashing Four-Tailed Transformation in the fight against Orochimaru, lmao), Jurene messing around with C++ (=________= here.), Khai Ming and Kenny watching some lame YouTube video I didn't even bother to check what it's about, KK watching Kung Pow! (=.=), and me watching Bleach episode 168, lol.

Damn the computers in the school... The videos end abruptly halfway, making Kuan Wei, KK and I all tu lan. XD And lol, sian leh, Bleach showing fillers now... Zzzzzz... Amagai Shuusuke, new Captain of the 3rd Division... Hmmm, wonder how strong he is?

After an hour of messing around in the computer lab and realizing that we have pretty much nothing left to do in there, we left and decided where to go for lunch. Jurene was quick to suggest Long John Silver's, and Kenny was quick to agree with her, so oh well, we just had to take a bus to Tampines Mall, eat lunch there, and take yet another bus back... =.=

There were just nine people who came along (hmmm, this time there's Kenny, Jian Shun, Jurene, Shiro-chan, KK, Shi Hui, Khai Ming, Jia Hao and me), so people like Qiyang and Kuan Wei pang seh us... Or should I say that we pang seh them instead, the other way around? Oh, whatever. :3

On the way walking to the bus stop, for some reason, we remembered that someone told us during the orientation (I think it's the course coordinator if I'm not mistaken... my memory's getting worse these days... ) that the four girls (in our course of seventy-two people ;__;) were "rare gems". Jian Shun then started calling KK "half a rare gem". Most of us were wondering, "Huh? What did it mean...?", when Shiro-chan kindly enlightened us, "Because he ah quah mah." Oh, lol! XD

At the bus stop, Aaron SMSed me and asked where we are and where we are going to eat, so I told him to come find us at the bus stop. A long while later, he came running along, together with Melvin, and rofl, at the same time, the bus that we were waiting for arrived, lol, so we were like kiddingly, "Get on board the bus and pang seh the two of them!!" XD Well, for your information, they did make it on board the bus with the rest of us. ^^

Lol, it has sure been a long time since I last ate at Long John Silver's indeed. I miss the crispy French fries there, lol. For some reason though, Jurene told both Kenny and I while queuing up that she didn't want any French fries, so the both of us, being greedy bastards, immediately demanded for her to give us her French fries. XD Though, sadly, when Jurene was giving her French fries away later after we have bought our meals and sat down, Kenny was at the counter collecting his grilled fish, lol, so Jurene gave the French fries to me and Melvin, who was sitting at the same table as us, instead. XD! Lol, Kenny got owned. :P

After lunch, we went to the arcade in Century Square, because Shiro-chan wanted to. :3 Lol, whose idea was it to take the elevator down anyway? It couldn't fit all eleven of us, so a few people, including Aaron, Shi Hui and Khai Ming, had to wait for another elevator. General piece of advice: When in groups of larger than ten, take the fucking escalator.

It freaked us out to see the few of them who didn't take the elevator with us arrive in the fifth floor of the Century Square faster than us... @_@ Aaron, he's got his Tunneling skill, we can understand, but what about the rest? O_O Oh well, whatever... Didn't really have any interest in the arcade games there. Yeah, only ones that caught my attention are House of the Dead 4 and Soul Calibur III. House of the Dead 4 there is expensive ($2 a game when it's going $1.55 at White Sands? ;____;), and Soul Calibur III? Lmao, I might as well just play at home!!

Went to the toilet with Kenny while they were playing halfway, and nmaa, since I walked past it, might as well pop into Comic Connections... Hmmm, One Piece volume 49 is out, whoohoooo! Bought it, haha. :D Nightmare Luffy on the volume cover looks pure scary. :S

We hanged out at the arcade for so long that we were almost late. :x Bus 69 escaped from us the moment we got to the Bus Interchange, so we decided to take bus 23 instead, but what the fuck, another bus 69 left the interchange while we were waiting at the queue for bus 23. Fearing to be late, Jurene, Jian Shun, Melvin and some fourth insignificant poor bastard whom I don't really remember who (I think it's Khai Ming... or Styrofoam Sword Jia Hao, but I'm not very sure) pang seh the rest of us to take a freaking taxi on their own!! O____O SO BAD CAN!! T______T

Jurene, I don't mind lah, but for the other three bastards...

For the seven of us left in the queue, four of them (particularly Kenny, Shiro-chan, Shi Hui, and um... who's the last guy? Either Jia Hao or Khai Ming. :3) also thought of getting another taxi, and leaving poor Aaron, poor KK and poor me behind. ): The three of us tagged along with them trying to get a taxi, lol, but Shiro-chan loudly shouted, "We are Team Kenny! Team Kenny!!" So mean, can? :(((((((

But roflmao, before we were able to get ourselves a taxi to stop, bus 23 was ready to leave the interchange, rofl, and we quickly rushed back to the Bus Interchange to take the bus. XD The seven of us on board were planning to run to the classroom where the next lesson is right after we alight the bus, and Kenny quickly asked around for last year's NAPFA 2.4km timings, lmao. So apparently, out of all of us here, only Kenny, Shiro-chan and Shi Hui passed their NAPFA. Especially Aaron, KK and me, three people with fucking lousy stamina. XD!

We reached the bus stop, the bus stops (o.O), we alighted, and immediately rushed towards the classroom at full speed, lmao. Well, there were actually only six of us running. I forgot who the odd one out is who refused to run, but meh, whatever. I remember there were Kenny, KK, Aaron, Shi Hui and Shiro-chan running with me... So... who's the last guy? Jia Hao? Argh, I'm so confused by who did what... x_X

Communication Skills suck. I don't want to elaborate on that. Only thing I have to complain about is how fucked-up the table there is. Spent thirty minutes lying on the table and still couldn't fall asleep. Damn shitty uncomfortable table. Thanks a lot to Faizal for offering to chat with me via SMSes, even though we were literally sending crap to each other. XD Really killed my time, LOL.

After wasting two hours stuck in that bloody classroom where I couldn't fall asleep, I went home with Kenny (whom I'm taking the same bus with), Qiyang and Jian Shun. Halfway while walking out, Aaron popped out of nowhere and joined us. Okay lah, his Tunneling skill cooldown over already mah, since he last used it during lunch, exactly three hours ago.

Even scarier, when the five of us were just about to leave TP by walking out towards the overhead bridge, I noticed there was someone following us, so I turned my head back to see who it is. Hmm, it's a girl. Looks strangely familiar. Took a second for my extremely old and lousy Pentium II brain with a maximum CPU clock frequency of 250 Megahertz to realize, "Oh, hey there, Jurene."

Okay, we can understand Aaron, since he's got his Tunneling skill, but even you too are appearing out of nowhere all of a sudden, Jurene? Okay lah, Jian Shun explains that Jurene isn't using Aaron's Tunneling, but instead, Blink Dagger (some weapon from DotA, I presume). Kk, lol.

Took bus 291 home with Aaron and Kenny. ^^

Look at what I found at the multistorey car park near my home. o.O A "Caution! Wet floor!" sign, rofl.







Samy […惡りィな、グリムジョー…どうも俺は…これ以上やられる訳にはいかねえらしい。] says:
Is there any term to call those idiots who go to your websites?
☆Simon☆You can tell me that there's no body else, But i can feel it says:
Spammer's?
Samy […惡りィな、グリムジョー…どうも俺は…これ以上やられる訳にはいかねえらしい。] says:
Lol?

Samy […惡りィな、グリムジョー…どうも俺は…これ以上やられる訳にはいかねえらしい。] says:
Is there any term to call those idiots who go to your websites?
dcdkdgad says:
retard?
Samy […惡りィな、グリムジョー…どうも俺は…これ以上やられる訳にはいかねえらしい。] says:
Lol?

Lol?





No comments: