Sunday, April 13, 2008

My faint hope is carried away in the night wind

Lmao... I played through the entire night and slept at 7am this morning just to attend my friend's Level 99 Defense party (well, I could have just not go, but he wanted to use my house for his party, lol, so meh, why not?), and woke up at 4pm. Ugh. ;_;

No levels today, because I was too busy staying inside the Chaos Tunnel and killing Dust Devils for Crimson Charms. But ta-dah, Dragon Chainbody! :D Meh, guess everyone knows by now. Stimp even said that everyone five miles around me knew about it lmao. Anyway, Jimmybe (said friend who got Level 99 Defense haha) said, "No pic no proof", so here are the freaking pics. :P







And I built a Balancing Pedestrial in my house, whoopie-do! :D Invited a few friends to my house to play it as well, haha. Was fun. :P



No comments: