Sunday, April 06, 2008

必然と気まぐれの中,しるされた記憶。

必然と気まぐれの中,しるされた記憶。
Hitsuzen to kimagure no naka, shirusareta kioku.
Between whim and inevitability, our memories are chronicled somewhere.



Lol! Somehow, during my boredom, I decided to check back online on RuneScape and see what's happening. Hmm, I still have a lot of Willow Logs to burn for my Level 99 Firemaking goal, lol. I was chatting with whatever RuneScape friends I have still playing (almost all of them from RuneVillage, lol), when I started seriously considering whether I should rejoin RuneScape.

Despite the unbalanced-trades ban, the massacre of the wilderness and player killing, and among other things, causing a huge majority of my RuneScape friends to quit (I'll quote Nathan and James as prime examples. Hope those two guys don't mind :x), I still find that RuneScape is rather playable and fun, lol. Besides, there seems to be always new RuneScape players to replace those who quit. I hope I can just make friends with them fast, lol.

Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
Hey
James House - Disappointing. says:
Hey
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
Mind I ask you something?
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
I'm typing this sentence on my blog "Despite the unbalanced-trades ban, the massacre of the wilderness and player killing, and among other things, causing a huge majority of my RuneScape friends to quit"
Can I put your name there as an example? :P

James House - Disappointing. says:
Sure.
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
K thanks

Permission obtained from James!! Okay, I just hope that Nathan isn't reading this.

And so there I was considering of rejoining membership when firemaking, outside Varrock West Bank, when some guy, cooking on the fires that I was making, asked me for my Firemaking level and what logs was I burning. Upon hearing that I was burning merely Willow Logs, he suggested that I should burn Maple Logs instead. So I gave it a serious consideration.

After finding out that I would need to spend 300k more if I were to burn Maple Logs than Willow Logs (Maple Logs are a lot more expensive than Willow Logs in terms of the experience they give), I asked my friends at the RuneVillage chat channel whether I should burn Willow Logs or Maple Logs. Unexpectedly, all of them answered Maple Logs, lol, though one smart fellow Jimmybe suggested I burn Magic Logs instead. :P

Note: I cannot burn Magic Logs for two reasons. One, I am not a member. Two, I am too poor. ):

So I decided to sell all of my Willow Logs and instead, buy enough Maple Logs for Level 99 Firemaking. I withdrew all of my Willow Logs, sold them, bought the Maple Logs and guess what? My bank space is waaaaaay too full to contain those Maple Logs. So I'm stuck with around two thousand Maple Logs notes in my inventory. And I cannot unnote them if I cannot deposit them in my bank first.

I shouted at myself, "馬鹿野郎!! (Bakayarou!!; Freaking idiot!!)".
Yes, I am such a 馬鹿野郎. -.-

And so, I effectively fucked my firemaking up. Without membership, I wouldn't be able to proceed... at all.

And thus, that is how within four hours of playing RuneScape, simply just out of boredom that I even started in the first place, I managed to get myself RuneScape membership.

Oh well, as for the actual part, it was rather easy to get RuneScape membership if you have a businessman selling stuff on eBay for a cousin. XP I asked him to sell me the money he has on PayPal, but instead, since for some kinda reason he has limited funds in his PayPal account, he offered to treat me to one month free instead of selling me enough money for a year at a discounted price, lol.

Well, thanks anyway, Dave! ;D



Dave says:
i got one question
Dave says:
i got killed at wildness 3 days ago
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
That's no question
Dave says:
while killing greater demon
Dave says:
some sort of monster use magic on me
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
In wilderness?
Dave says:
i can't see it
Dave says:
yes
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
Hold on ah
Dave says:
i was like wdf, 24 dmg suddenly
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
Revenants is it?
Dave says:
and i ran, but that thinag also can run
Dave says:
i don't know wdf is that
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Revenant
Dave says:
i ran out of scree, monster nowhere else liao
Dave says:
suddenlt
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
They are meant to be placed as humans
Dave says:
bang
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
human pkers*
Dave says:
another
Dave says:
24dmg
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
AI damn high one
Dave says:
wdf
Dave says:
you never tell me
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
Lol paiseh, I thought you know
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
They killed the wilderness by making it unable to PvP didn't it?
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
But to make the wilderness as dangerous as before, they add those monsters to replace human PKers
Dave says:
these things can outrun me,wdf seriosuly
Samy [取り返さなきゃならない。必ず。] says:
I know. Their AI damn high what
Dave says:
wanna kill them?
Dave says:
i want revenge

And so, we set out to the Wilderness, swearing Dave's revenge. o.O



...Except the fact that he found himself unable to jump across the ditch at the entrance... -.-



After a minute or so, he finally jumps, but damn, Dave, do you really need to curse just when you jump across a ditch?



Current location: Outside the circular river of lava that surrounds the Chaos Table Temple [to err is human. To typo is 俺だ (ore da; me).].



Current status: ...Still walking. -.-



Current location: Obelisk north of Chaos Temple.



Current status:
Samy: Excited for a screenshot.
Dave: Confused over what obelisks are for.



Current location: Unknown. (Sue me for cropping the image lah! Now we can't see the mini-map!
Current status: Happy that it is exactly midnight now. A new day has come upon us.



Current location: Along the fence that separates the non-members wilderness and the members-only wilderness.
Current status: 走り出せ,走り出せ!空高く旗かざし! (Hashiridase, hashiridase! Sora takaku hata kazashi!; Let's start running, let's start running! Adorning our flag up high in the sky!)



Current location: Near the Sapphire Mountain. You know, the one overran and infested with spiders?



Current status: Slaughtering an innocent, helpless, useless, stupid spider.



First Revenant sighted! A level 68 Revenant Vampire.



Almost dying...



It healed! Argh...! We slaughtered it later anyway. :P



Current status: Walking towards Lava Maze.



Current status: Still walking.



Current status: Second Revenant encountered - Level 75 Revenant Werewolf.



Just when we were about to slaughter it...



...it teleported. =.= H4X! D:



Status report: Ambushed by a Revenant shooting missiles from across the river of lava. -.- Fled. "I won't go so easy on you next time!"
Current status: Um... Walking towards Demonic Ruins, I think.



Status report: Nothing interesting in Demonic Ruins other than two players ranging Greater Demons. We turned back.
Current status: Taking a detour south avoiding Lava Maze, fearing another ambush.
Current location: Just ran past the bloodthirsty Hobgoblins guarding the Hobgoblin Mine.



Current status: Encountered a level 15 Revenant Goblin that neither of us can attack due to the level limits in the Wilderness.



Heading towards a small Zaromakian temple at the far corners of the Wilderness to pray and recharge Prayer, as per my suggestion.



Current location: In that filthy Zamorakian temple.
Status report: Dave, having a huge fear of Revenants, closed the door in case one popped out of nowhere and attacked us.
Current status: Messing around and taking screenshots. XD YAAAA HAAAA!!







Note: I was listening to the Go!!, the third opening of Naruto, you see... ^_^"



Oh my God, what the fuck! Somebody set up us the bomb! We are under attack!! Ambush! Ambush!!
Current status: Stupid Revenant popped out right in the middle of nowhere, walked through the damn door and ambushed us. Currently in a fight to defend our lives.



A Level 105 Revenant Ork. Gulp.



Dave died... :O



Here's Dave's pathetic little grave... XD



*reads Dave's pathetic grave* ^^



Status report: I got owned as well. XD!
Current status: Messing around in Lumbridge, land of all noobs, where we respawn after we died.



Current problem: Lack of timing, teamwork and organization. -.-



Problem solved. ;D



I gave what I had left to Dave, asking him to keep it for me, and to return it next time we go out to the Wilderness again or something else, but thanks to the ban on unbalance trades, he had to give me something equal of value (ack, do you think this is xxxHolic, where Yuuko will grant the sincere wish of anyone who is willing to make an appropriate sacrifice in return; the price is always equivalent to the weight of the wish, no more, no less? x_X). But... he overshot. =.=""



Oh, and we started out in Varrock church. This was supposed to be the first picture, but I can't just resist not using the "Dave can't jump over a stupid ditch" picture as the first picture, since it's just so funny and hilarious! XD Hmmm, reminds me, when Dave and I were the leaders of the second generation of the Runite Knights, we used to have PKing trips in the Wilderness. One guy (whom I kept forgetting his name ) decided to be funny and attacked another of our clan mate, whose name is Sam (similar to mine, right? That's how I remember it XD). I killed him and buried his bones right there, in Varrock church. XD





And lol, I caught up with the latest chapter on Eyeshield 21. Looks like I've got another ongoing manga in my list, eh? ^_^"



Ootawara, the guy who always takes off his pants, and Mizumachi, the guy who always takes off his shirts, are the legendary golden combination? o______O



Man, I just love it when Komusubi does that "heh, you guys are so weak" smile to the Huh-Huh Brothers. XD!



Ha?
Haa!?
Haaaaaaa!?
HAN!

The three Huh-Huh Brothers have evolved into four!! XD

No comments: