Wednesday, April 23, 2008

この世界は必ず守るッ!

この世界は必ず守るッ!
Kono sekai wa kanarazu mamoru!
We'll protect this world no matter what!



Argh, feel so tired lately ever since school started, lol...! It's being just the third day of school, and I feel that I need a break. Oh well, I'm glad that we have three days of weekend to enjoy, as we do not have to go back to school on Friday. Still, I'm pretty much very looking forward to school ending tomorrow, lol. I need a break.

The first period for today was a two-hour lab session of Web Design. It was pretty interesting, I gotta admit. Despite being a total noob when it comes to programming tables using HTML, I found myself being able to very quickly grasp the concept, lol, and I spent the majority of the time messing around and experimenting around with HTML with Qiyang, who was sitting beside me, haha. In the end, about ten minutes before the lesson ended, only Qiyang, Jurene and I, who had finished with the tasks we were given, were allowed to leave for the next lesson, lol. Qiyang and I went ahead first and abandoned everyone else. XP

Our Course Coordinator was there in the lecture theatre where our next period, an one-hour lecture on Problem Solving and Programming, takes place, apparently waiting for everyone to arrive so he can make an announcement, lol. When he realized that there were only Qiyang, Jurene and me in our class, he asked the three of us where the rest of our class is. I replied, "Web Design." And he asked me what the class is doing in Web Design. I answered, "HTML." Like duh!! XD

The rest of our class came a while later, and my "a while" refers to the amount of time that when given to Qiyang, it is sufficient for him to bash monsters around the field and exploring every single section of a small little town for hidden items in the RPG that he is playing on his PSP. ^^" Jian Shun came and sat beside me, lol. And, our lecturer, well... For some reason, he is refered to as "doctor", making both me and Jian Shun wonder if he has PhD... The fact that he just had to repeat stuff three to four times and bore the hell out of us confirmed that fact. Yes, he has PhD. And according to us, PhD stands for "Permanent head Damage". XD!

After the lecture, a few of us left by the back door, including Jian Shun, Yong Han, Jurene, Kenny, Aaron and me, we gathered around in the corridor and discuss where we should have lunch, since we now have two hours of free period dedicated to lunch, lol! Kenny suggested sushi, Jurene agreed wholeheartedly, and the rest of us went, "Ah...? Whatever... Let's go." XD

We hanged around at the TP-end of the overhead bridge near the exit of TP, because according to Kenny, Jia Hao was coming along too, so we had to wait for him. While waiting for said guy holding teh Pwnaging Sword of Styrofoam (something that happened during orientation. Don't feel like elaborating. Let's just call it an inside joke XD), we saw Jin Yao, Kai Ming and Shi Hui, and went ahead to invite them to come together, lol! Jia Hao came later, and I whispered to everyone except for Kenny, "We'll make Kenny blanjah lunch." Well, since it's his suggestion.

I was rather freaked out by the fact that after crossing the overhead bridge, walking along a long path across a field with long grass, crossing a zebra crossing, went to Block 800+, and realized that Wan Xiang has appeared out of nowhere and started following us. O_____O Oh well, one more person to our ten-people party... Now we are a party of eleven people! Ya - Ha - ! XD

Kenny, who was the one leading (but he has a tendency to fall backwards and make Jurene, who has absolutely no idea how to get there, do all the leading -_-), assured us that the trip there would be short, and that it was simply just behind McDonald's, where we had our lunch yesterday. Let the remaining ten of us assure you that it is certainly not the case. Looking at a map of Tampines and just trying to follow the route that we took this afternoon made me feel like strangling Kenny... ^_^" Just take a look at how freaking much we walked just for a simple lunch.



We pretty much decided that Kenny, who was the one who suggested this idea and made us walk all that way just for lunch, is going to pay. And boy, did we not hold back! XD Just look at this receipt Kenny comes out of the restaurant with about forty-five minutes later.



Of course, we weren't so evil and cruel as to make Kenny foot a bill worth a hundred and thirty bucks (), lol, so we just gave him however much money we wanted and be off. XD I paid him ten dollars for that, haha. So well, look at how confused he got later on, especially since we have idiots paying him coins... XD!



Come to think of it, on average, each person ate about $11.93 worth of food, lol. That's a bit scary... :S And I don't know why, but before getting that long receipt, he has got six small little receipts each listing the amount of different parts of the meal that we had and their prices. XD



We also initially wanted Kenny to walk all the way back to TP while we took the bus back (since he said himself that it was just a pretty short trip from TP to there... ), but lol, we decided against it in the end. Credits pretty much go all to Jia Hao, being the first person (other than Kenny himself, obviously) to disagree with our initial idea. But heck, we even wanted to throw him into the swimming pool (which was just right next to the Japanese restaurant where we had our lunch)! XD! But Jian Shun stated an obvious but buzzkill fact of common sense, "We have to pay one dollar for each of us to go into the swimming complex just to throw him into the swimming pool...? " XD!

Took bus 23 back to TP. Was a double-decker bus, haha, so we sat upstairs in the center, all around a circle, and had a chat, haha. Jian Shun even suggested the idea of playing a MMORPG and forming a Guild in there together... Haha! Sure sounds like fun!! ^^ Though, I find it weird that Yong Han was just sitting in front of us and looking at the TV alone, not joining in our conversation, lol... Jian Shun kept telling us that he had went emo. o.O

We were fifteen minutes early for the next lecture of Web Design when we arrived at the Lecture Theatre, so we hanged around the benches outside, lost track of time and ended up seven minutes late. ;_; Our lecturer, well... is a bit interesting, lol. She asked us not to call her "'cher" (we quickly proceeded to immediately and repetitively call her "'cher! 'cher! 'cher!" for the rest of that hour ^^), she throws a baseball at us and whoever the ball hits have to answer her a question, and apparently she told a guy on MSN, "G'night, lol", and that idiot thought the "lol" stood for "lots of love" and got his hopes all raised up for nothing... XD!

It's really, really sad that I had focused more on the lecturer than the HTML she was teaching, come to think of it...

Next lesson was a lecture on Computing Mathematics. It ended up that we were a bit late, so there were only a few seats here and there throughout the entire LT, and we had to split ourselves up and sit at whatever little places there are left available. I saw two empty seats right in front of us when we entered the LT, with Seow Yao sitting at the third seat, so I went and sit with him in one of those two empty seats, lol! Jian Shun followed, and ta-dah, three of us right in the first row. XD

The three of us were rushing ahead of what was being taught, lol! Though I think I managed to be the fastest. :3 We were dismissed fifteen minutes earlier, and I went to find Kenny (who was hiding in the corner of the LT... Thanks to Jurene for finding that bugger for me, haha) and asked if he wants to take the same bus home. He agreed, but he needed to get his medical report back first (since he's nearing the age of 18 and is almost going to be enlisted, NS sent him a letter asking for a medical checkup report lol), and I also needed to get some money (I went broke right after I gave him those ten dollars during lunch) from the ATM machine. We also wanted to buy some books from the book shop.

We went to the One Stop Service Centre first for Kenny to try and get his medical checkup report. I was reading the Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 16 which I brought to school while reading, lol. Turns out we are not supposed to get the medical report back, lol, so he had to go for yet another medical checkup. Oops! :x We went to the book shop next, but after spending about five minutes walking there, we saw that it was so freaking crowded we pretty much lost interest and went all the way back, saying, "Forget about it."

Went to the ATM machine next. Damn it, it ran out of $10 notes, so I can't withdraw $30. Instead, it asked if I wanted to take $50, and only gave me a button to press, "Yes". ;__; I mean, I can't even say no? Cheh. No choice. ;______; Also, in the central of the campus was a truck giving out free bottles of Coca-Cola Zero (at least, from what we heard from Jurene during lunch when we just crossed the overhead bridge on the way to the sushi restaurant, who in turn heard it from her friend on the phone), but it stopped giving them out, lol. So sad, I wanted one. :P

Walking across the overhead bridge, Kenny found two Coca-Cola Zero bottles on the railings, one full and one half-full (not "half-empty", so by right, I should be an optimist ). After examining it, I realized that the full bottle was unopened yet, so I just took it, opened it and drank it.

Coca-cola freaking sucks without sugar.


Kthsbye. Screw whoever thought up of such an horrible idea. ;_;



Lol, School Rumble chapter 270 is out, and hey, what do you know? I like this chapter, for a change!! Okay, the conversation in the beginning bores me, but hey, Harima is just so cool with his "freedom" after Tenma left to chase after Karasuma! I mean, with Tenma around, Harima is basically an idiot who kept making a bloody fool out of himself just to try and impress the girl he likes, but now with Tenma gone, look at how cool Harima becomes! Punching people he's unhappy with and getting into fights! Whoohooo! XD!

I'll be actually looking forward to the next chapter... :P



Lol, I watched Bleach episodes 166 and 167 just now, and took too many screenshots, lol. XP The fight between Ichigo and Grimmjow was extremely cool, hahaha. :P











Lmao... I'll remember this next time I hear someone says a certain girl's name and immediately proceed to charge right at him. Hmmm, I guess I should prepare for said situation. Sword... Warspear... Spells... Inventory...







Awww, the ending looked so IchigoxOrihime... I laughed, since we all know what's going to happen next... Stark's going to come and kidnap Orihime again, LOL! XD



Arrrggghh!!! *goes mad waiting for Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 188*

No comments: