Friday, April 04, 2008

Smart

Q: The person who invented the light bulb was?
A: Smart. XD



So many things I want to blog about, lol... Let's start with some manga first. :P

Hmmm, I started reading yet another new manga series, rofl. Eyeshield 21, it is a manga about American football. I initially had no interest in reading it, since I have completely no interest in American football whatsoever, but meh, I was bored anyway, so before I realized it, I had already started reading, lmao.

The main character is this wimp named Sena. He was always being bullied, so his friend taught him how to run away from the bullies. Instead, he uses what he learned to run errands for the bullies. *rolls eyes* And he's protected by this girl named Mamori. It's really sad, isn't it? Though, Mamori is quite cute, haha. XP



My favorite character is Hiruma, haha, he's so freaking funny, especially with his firearms! XD He'd even sneak into the teacher's office and assassinate the teacher if he fails the entrance exam of Natsuhiko, some new guy who wants to join the American football club but has to pass the entrance exam first in order to be accepted in the high school. XD



I also like Kurita (that "fucking fatass" is so cute sometimes! XD), Yukimitsu (I'm awed by his determination, lol. Too bad the "fucking baldy" is always sitting on the bench, lol) and the Huh-Huh Brothers (because they always go "Huh?", "Huuuh??", "Huuuuuuuuh?!!?" XD!) as well, lol.



And note: This is why I always say how fearfully frightening Alvin's Body Slam is. ^_^"



Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 186 is out, yay. :D



Okay, it's just plain weird to have to listen to this same ol' conversation for the third time. Alright, kid, just shut up.



Lmao, my expression is totally the same as Syaoran's: "O_O!"

Though, come to think of it, this chapter was published on 2 April. One day after Sakura's birthday. Oops! :x



What the fuck? That's freaky, lol! Melting in the middle of a conversation...! Don't do that again!!



Syaoran looks so angry here, haha. And lol, we haven't actually seen much of Fay in combat with his newly-gained vampire powers, right? :P



I don't know why anyone would want to eat fish head curry... It's so creepy!!





You know, this chair looks rather ordinary, even comfortable, right?



Well, just try not to sleep on it half-naked, because...



...your back would be filled with lines after you wake up. X_X



I was bored when playing Risk II, so...



PH43R my army of TWO THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-FIVE PEOPLE, YAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!



Eat CANNON FIRE, shithead!! We'll FUCKING KILL THEM!!

No comments: