Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gotta find my way, sail away, all the way to One Piece!

Life is "Adventurous"! Be aware it's "Dangerous"!
Who's gonna be "One of us"? And a trip goes on because,
We da pirate of the "Mass"! To the West, To the East!
Gonna find my way, Sail away, All the way to "One Piece"!!







Got a bunch of Summoning levels today, haha.





Then I went back to Smoky Well to kill Dust Devils so as to get more Crimson Charms, until Jimmybe and Tal Set 65 told me that it is faster to kill Dust Devils at Chaos Tunnel, where they are also doing the same task as me, lol. Thanks to Jimmy for bringing me there, haha! I'm sure I can't find the entrance on my own! :P



That's Jimmy beside me, haha.



And this is Tal here, showing off his Runecrafting Cape emote. :P



And a while later, Knight Nwk joins us! :D



We were teaming up on a poor Dust Devil, 2-on-1, lol.



I want a Godsword of my own... *drools* Lol.





Jimmy often gets stoned, lol, and just stands there staring at blank space. Apparently, waving in front of him doesn't work, haha. XP



Lol, saw a Dust Devil stuck in the "death" animation just when I was about to leave. :P

No comments: