Friday, November 23, 2007

*cough* *cough* *cough*

Heck, my fever from yesterday might have gone and disappeared after taking down four Panadols, but the cough still remains. -.- Hence explain today's blog post's title. *cough* *cough* *cough* =_=

Oh, and let me tell you this: I'm sick and tired of seeing that stupid advertisement on some stupid sweets named Impact on TVMobile. Showing that stupid and ugly-looking guy creating fucking and disgusting noises by blowing his mouth is enough, they made it so loud, and showed that advertisement twice, sometimes even thrice, every advertisement time slot! What the fuck!? I swear, if I ever see or hear that stupid ad once again, I'll draw my sword, hunt that bugger down and kill him!

Oh yeah, I just realized the term to use, it is called beatboxing. Guess the advertisement told me that either beatboxing disagrees with me, I disagree with beatboxing, or both. XD Thanks to reading Huiling's blog that I realized the term. ^_^

Before boarding the bus (in other words, while at the bus stop waiting for it, lmao), I SMSed Hong Wei informing him that I might be late. And guess what? I arrive at Tampines MRT Station earlier than him. -__________-

Thanks to my stupid sore throat, I was feeling extremely thirsty as well, last yesterday, and we went to Cheers and bought two bottles of H2O today. Again, I paid two dollars while Hong Wei paid fifteen cents, haha. XD Again, I drank myself 'til I finished it, while he kept it. Though, for some reason, I decided to keep the empty bottle in my bag. o.O

I made a new friend at work today. :D Well, he's a newcomer, just like us (in which referring to Hong Wei, Andy and I. Oh, did I mention that Andy also took a leave today, because he expects that he would be extremely tired after his prom yesterday?), though he came about three days earlier, and joined my line yesterday. Kinda late, I know, seeing that I don't get much chances to interact with him, but oh well, better late than never. :P

His name is Adrian (which reminds me of Adrian Pang o.O). He's actually 26 years old (which Andy told me long before he joined my line and I got to familiarize with him. He was in Andy's line before being transferred here), but he has such a baby face that I find myself not talking to a 26-year-old, but instead to a teenager near my age. o.O My colleagues at my line also first thought that he was 20 years old or so, lmao.

And whoa, guess what? He reads One Piece manga (though doesn't watch One Piece anime. I wonder why), and apparently has bought all 47 volumes of One Piece on sale so far! O______O 47 volumes! That's more than $200! Man, that guy is rich, and you know it. Even though I'm an One Piece fan, I have only so far bought four volumes of One Piece, lmao.

For breakfast, I didn't actually drank warm coca-cola like I wanted to yesterday, since I didn't want to eat half-boiled eggs. Instead, I ate three siew mai, while Hong Wei ate a bao. We weren't really hungry then, so we ate quite little, haha.

For lunch, Hong Wei bought cup noodles, haha. The factory's water cooler provided hot, boiling water as well, so we went and ate, sitting at the factory's staircases. ^_^ Hong Wei ate laksa flavour, while I ate chicken flavour, lol.

Hmmm... I think I saw Huiping at the bus interchange, wearing a blue shirt and letting her hair down (first time I don't see her with a ponytail if I remember correctly, haha). Well, I'm not that sure, as she showed no recognition when she saw me, so maybe I just say someone who looks like her and assumes it's her, haha.

Looks like Andy is going to be back for work tomorrow.



What the!? There's no new One Piece chapters tomorrow!? And here I am, sooooo looking forward to it! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!

Hmm, at least there is still Bleach chapter 301 tomorrow. Not looking forward to it as much. Damn, there I was, expecting to see Zaraki vs Nnoitra, but there they have two chapters of Byakuya vs Zomari. =.= It's such an anti-climax. I want to see Captain Zaraki thrash Nnoitra!! XD

Wow, I found a rather cool GIF of the eight Straw Hat Pirates of One Piece displaying their attacks. I think the sprites are ripped off from a One Piece game or something. Click on it for full-size. ;)



I found a cute picture of Vivi-chwaaaaaaaaaan as well.



Oh, and I just watched Bleach episode 149 as well. Man, am I the only one who had wished that Ashido had come along with Ichigo and the rest? XD That guy is cool, man, don't try to deny it. He fights great, he looks great, why didn't he come along??

Well, yeah, he may be a filler character, but then tell me, why are the three modified souls still running around after the Bount arc ended? =.= Besides, after all, Ashido was designed by Kubo Tite, the author of Bleach, after all! Sketches of him can be found at the back of Bleach volume 29, haha. Come to think of it, didn't Kubo want to add the Menos Forest arc into his manga, but didn't due to time problems?

I didn't know why I felt this way, but Orihime, in her Las Noches outfit, looks extremely sexy in this shot. O_O



Here's one of my favorite scenes in Bleach, lol, of Ichigo and Renji drawing their zanpakutou, releasing them (or at least, for Renji, that is ^_^) and slashing the wall down. XD Then, "TO BE CONTINUED". =.=



Ichigo shouting "Let's go, Renji! just reminds me of combo attacks in Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, lol. The character initiating the combo attack shouts something like, "Let's go!", the other character replies, and the two of them attack the same enemy for major damage. XD

And here are comments found on my tagboard made by me and Vernon:

Samy: Bub, don't let ignorant noobs like him get to you. Heck, our swords don't even exist to crush insects like him *shifty eyes*
Quake: a noob like him thinking he has the right to talk to me...that itself is a form of pride... lol

Lmao! We really like to quote Byakuya, don't we? XD



俺と君。。。
Ore to kimi...

私と貴方。。。
Watashi to anata...

No comments: