Wednesday, November 21, 2007

This is all fucked up, man

This is all fucked up, man! During the day, I complained of lacking sleep and feeling sleepy constantly. Come night time, but just as hard as I tried, I couldn't get myself to have a good night's rest! Just what the fuck is happening to me?!

And here are those fucking reasons that made me unable to have a good night's sleep. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, screw you bastards.
  1. Just what is the fucking problem with tonight?! It's so fucking cold that I think it would be much warmer there at Russia with a Siberian winter blowing!! (wait, do Siberian winters blow in Russia? :P) I kept being forced awoke by the sheer cold (heh, reference to the Ice attack which results in a One-Hit KO when it succeeds in Pokémon :P) and had to keep covering my entire body with my blanket to continue sleeping, but heck, one isn't sufficient! God damn it, my resistance to coldness is getting shittier and shittier by the minute...
  2. For some fucked up reason, my legs just suddenly feel itchy all of a sudden for on apparent reason. I had to wake up and scratch them furiously (fueled by the desire to sleep and the rage at which being forcefully woken up from a long-desired rest :P) before I can fall back asleep, but heck, after a few... (I don't know... Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Who knows? I can't tell the flow of time pretty much with a large majority of myself unconscious in deep sleep :P), it just comes back up! Allow me few seconds to fucking call it a persistent bastard! ...Strange though, the itchiness disappeared from my leg the moment I woke up at morning... o.O
  3. I didn't know why, but right in the darkness of the night, the freaking pimples on my face, targets of hatred from me for fucking growing on my face (damn them!), start to itch for no reason at all! Allow me a few seconds to exclaim this wonderful phrase: What the fuck?! So I, with all the rage and wrath in which I used to scratch my legs (at my ferocity though, it isn't exaggerating to replace "scratch" with "slash" ^_^") and scratch those damned pimples at full force. It is so obvious and self-explanatory that they started bleed, haha... But, whatever, haha. Since I was sleeping, I could always blame the yume no ore wa (the dream me). Oi, mou hitori no ore (the other me)! If something happens to my face thanks to your scratching, I'm going to the yume no sekai (dream world) and going after you with a freaking sword!!
Lol, thanks to feeling so freaking cold the whole night, I went to work wearing two T-shirts. -______-

I ended up at the MRT Station at 6.30am, which was a bit later than usual. Hong Wei was there already, though according to what he told me later, he only arrived five minutes before I did, haha. We went to the bus, but waited outside it. Hong Wei is understanding, man, he knows I hate the cold, and thus chose to wait outside together with me. :P About five minutes later, we decided to board the bus, and after another three minutes, Andy came. As usual, he came much later than us, haha.

There isn't much work to do today, yay, so I had a "want to slack" attitude. :P Generally, I do things slow and at my own (slow) pace. :P Most of the times though, I was sent on "FedEx quests" involving going to one far end of the office (where Hong Wei and Andy work), take a form or two from there, and return. I was sent on so many of them (hmmm, repetitive FedEx quests :P) that every time I go there, Andy would exclaim, "又是你! (You again!"). He did it so many times that I would always reply with a punch, a whack, or a slap. :P

During breakfast, Andy, wanting to save money, ate kaya toast today instead, which is rather cheap, lol. As usual, Hong Wei and I had roti prata. Fucking hell, yesterday we came, those roti prata are just 60 cents each, and today, they are 70 cents each. =.= Damn inflation!

I wanted to change my routine for lunch and eat fish ball noodles instead, but Hong Wei and Andy chose to change where we eat to the coffee shop across the road without informing me firsthand. -_______- I went there, and heck, I wanted to try the prawn noodles there. XD Hong Wei and Andy both ate the same thing: dry mee siam, lol.

Oh, and some time after lunch, we chose to escape work and procrastinate, lmao. XD Well, we get the same salary whether we work hard, work slowly, or don't work at all anyway. We just have to make sure we avoid the eyes of the boss and the evil supervisor.

At first, equipped with our water bottles (well, only Hong Wei and I did, that is), we went to the water cooler and refilled our bottles, then stood around that area, chatting and drinking water. Next, we went to the toilet and stared at the mirror for a long, long time, combing our hair while chatting. XD Procrastinated for a really, really long time, haha, before we finally decided to return.

No OT (overtime) today, yay. :D Hong Wei and Andy were complaining, so I think I was the only one glad at that news. Give me a break, man, I'm freaking tired. D:

So, after work, imagine, three teenagers, under the rain, sitting alongside the road, listening to MP3 players, waiting for the bus. Lmao.

Lol, despite only knowing each other (as in Hong Wei and I, and Andy) for less than one week, we had already sort of became buddies who do everything together, rofl. While at the MRT station, Hong Wei told me, "I'm going to top up my EZ-Link card." I nodded and turned around to Andy, tapping him on his shoulders (he was listening to music with earphones on both ears, so I couldn't be bothered to waste my breathe communicating to him through speech when I know it would be a waste of breathe anyway). He took off his earphones, and I told him, "Hong Wei is going to top up his EZ-Link card." Andy replies, "Okay."

And the three of us ended up going up to the MRT Station, to the General Ticketing Machine, for Hong Wei to top his EZ-Link card up, together. :D Come to think of it, the only thing Hong Wei was doing was to insert the money, lmao, as both Andy and I were pressing the buttons for him. XD

And when we exited the MRT Station, Andy asks me where the toilet is. The three of us took a huge U-turn and went to the toilet, together. XD Andy joked, "You belong here.", pointing to the female toilet. I replied, "Fuck you, and you belong here.", pointing to the toilet for the handicapped and disabled. XD

At the bus interchange, there was a cute-looking girl with shoulder-length hair and wearing a pair of spectacles, lol. She was holding a donation can, so it seems she was (forced to, I'm willing to bet) collecting donations, probably for her school's CIP (Community Involvement Programme) or something like that.

She first approached Andy, raising her tin can (she probably said something as well, but both of my ears were plugged with earphones so I didn't hear anything), but Andy shook his hand and walked off. What a bastard! How can he reject such a cute lady's request?

So I took out one earphone and my wallet as I approached her. She looked cute with that smile, haha. :P I opened my wallet, and oh, shit! The only coin I had was a ten cents one? Luck was not on my side. Why can't I have more coins at that moment? T____T

I had no choice, lol. I'm not going to fork out two dollars just to have it end up in the pockets of the organization the girl is helping or something, so I just went and put ten cents, lol. Please, my lady, do not know me as a stingy bastard. I am forced to do that. T______T

Still, the girl replied with a cute-sounding "Thank you!". That really raised my spirits up, haha. :P I just want to beat myself up for not removing both of my earphones from my ears so I can listen to her sweet voice sincerely. :P

Okay. I'm sounding corny.


CORNY!


Later, we said goodbye, and then, almost immediately after, I saw my bus. =.= So I turned back, told them, "See? My bus always fucking comes when I just came." (I'm pissed about it, since I often have to rush), and ran off to catch my bus. :P

The bus isn't crowded, unlike usual, when the bus is often full of people at this time. Hmm, I wonder why? It's a weekday like yesterday and the day before yesterday... Hmm, I can't figure it out lol.

On board of the bus, there was this freaking bastard who tapped his EZ-Link card at the exit just after he sits down. I don't know why, since it doesn't even concern me at all, but I just feel rage at that fat-looking asshole folding his arms. With a laptop on his lap, he's too cheap to pay even bus fares? Such a person should not be allowed to exist and waste our precious oxygen, damn it. I feel sorry for the bus driver. Do you know how early those bus drivers wake up, just to feed their families? They were already up and running at 6am when I go to work!

When I reached home, whoa, the table tennis table at my void deck was split into two. O_O Kudos to whoever strong enough to do such a task!

Oh, of course, I took a picture of it. XD



Yay, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 174 came out today! Thanks to my RuneScape friend Kamel for informing me of it. :D

Syaoran enters the dream world after Sakura and guess what? Clone Syaoran enters as well! So it's practically Syaoran vs Clone Syaoran, with Sakura all in the middle.



I'm rooting for ya, Syaoran. Kick that clone's ass!

Doesn't that fucking clone ever clean that blood off his cheeks though? That blood was Fay's, right, after his eye was gouged out and eaten? How many chapters have it been? (174 - 121...) 53 chapters already! God damn it, go and clean it, you dirty asshole!!



Syaoran used Fuuka Shourai (風華招来; Petals of Wind, Answer my call!; a wind-elemental range attack), but what the fuck, somehow I saw it as Kashin Shourai (火神招来; God of Fire, Answer my call!; a fire-elemental range attack), my favorite Syaoran's attack, and goes all "Whoooohooooo!", until I realize like three hours later that he actually used Fuuka Shourai. -_________-

God damn it, Syaoran, use Kashin Shourai already, or I'll go over and root for Clone Syaoran! Hien pwns, you know? :P



At first, assuming that Syaoran used Kashin Shourai, I was like, "Whooohoooo! A duel between fire and swords! My favorite kind! :D" (You can notice, from the right-hand side of my blog, that I like both fire and swords, lmao) Then I noticed Syaoran was actually using wind. =.= Oh well, wind's not bad anyway. But I'd have preferred it if it was fire. =____=

Anyone want to start a petition to CLAMP to get Syaoran to start using Kashin Shourai? I can't be bothered to start it, I'm too lazy, but I'll be the first to sign it. :D

Oh well, that picture of the both of them gripping onto their swords, doing their martial arts-like poses as they prepare to duel each other to the death was nice nevertheless. XD



Pwnage, go and kill that clone, Syaoran! XD Last time the two fight (in Tokyo, where Fay's eye got eaten), Sakura just has to come and interrupt. Seems as if Syaoran learns from experiences and mistakes, as he traps Sakura in a wind shield using Fuuka Shourai before declaring his intention to kill the clone. XD Let's just hope that the wind shield trapping Sakura is not only tight and doesn't allow attacks to pass through, it is also soundproof as well. I don't want Sakura's shoutings to interrupt what will no doubt be an epic fight. -.-

No comments: