Monday, November 12, 2007

'O' levels are over!!

On a particular sunny day,
A happiness greater than magic
She desires it endlessly, and that's my problem (You! YOU!!)
Are we meeting again tomorrow? It's no laughing matter
If you're happy, good luck with that (Fight!)
Just set me free from this-kind-of-thing
Chase after them (Fine.) Try catching them (I'll go too.)
Huge dreams & dreams, it's just a dream! (Guh...)

Whooohoooooo, 'O' levels are finally over!!

Today is the last day of the two last remaining papers, namely Chemistry Paper 1 and Physics Paper 1.

Of course, you know me, I won't bother studying for Chemistry, so I only spent one hour studying Physics, haha. Before Chemistry, the first paper, I was talking with Vernon, Yoshida and Larry about how we should try and flood low-lying countries (like Bangladesh! :D) after the paper, by burning all of our worksheets and textbooks and contribute to global warming, hoping the ice at the two Poles will melt and raise the sea level. XD Yoshida said he had already prepared doing so, and that he even brought his lighter! XD

While we were talking, Zheng Wei suddenly came and seemed to be bullying Ephraim, with Ephraim laughing as he defends himself against Zheng Wei. We asked why, and turns out Ephraim told Zheng Wei, "Haha, tomorrow end!", which irritates Zheng Wei, making him attack Ephraim for it. XD In case you don't understand, he means that while our (as in us 4R2 people) 'O' levels end today, their (as in those 4R1 people, including Zheng Wei) papers end tomorrow instead, because they have an additional Biology paper tomorrow (which we don't have, because we don't take Biology). So our 'O' levels end one day earlier than theirs, which is why Ephraim is mocking him for it. XD

I joined in and pointed at Zheng Wei, telling him, "Haha, tomorrow end!" as well. XD

Chemistry paper, bleh. I spent twenty minutes doing it, most of the time guessing, five times using my calculator's random function to determine the answer (because I have no complete idea what the hell the question is talking about and thus has no ability to make an educated guess), then proceeded to waste the remaining forty minutes vandalizing the stupid booklet by drawing and writing shit everywhere. XD

After a thirty-minute break, Physics paper starts. I spent forty minutes on it and spent the twenty minutes doing nothing but staring into blank space, haha. XD Staring at the clock and hoping it'd reach 4.30pm (the end time for the paper) soon just reminds me of the last episode of Death Note, where Mikami just stares at his watch and countdowns from forty (the Death Note kills a person forty seconds after his or her name is written down), anticipating the time to come. XD

There is no place like home.
There is no heart without you.
There is no spoon.
There is no hidden messages. Really.

One minute before the paper ends, the class adjacent to ours, which contains two-thirds of my classmates (the remaining one-third is in the classroom I am in, with about two-thirds of 4R1 people), cheers loudly. It's so obvious that their paper ended before us, and that they are cheering because 'O' levels are finally over. XD

Our class didn't cheer though. D: Looks as if we all can't be bothered to, since we had already started celebration beforehand. XD

Or maybe it's just that we all have the excitement within us and feels lazy to share it with the rest. XD

After the paper, Yoshida showed us his lighter. O_O I thought he was kidding about bringing it, lmao!

Sigh, now that I think about it though, today is probably the last day my classmates and I will gather in school.
I'll miss my classmates.
I'll miss my friends.
I'll miss 4R2. :)

Now to keep my fingers crossed and just wait for the results to come out next year, ya? ;)

No comments: