Friday, November 02, 2007

Physics 'O' level paper

Went to watch Bleach episode 146 just now. :)

Nel has a digustingly high-pitch voice though... Sure suits the appearance and personality of her child form I know, but it freaking hurts my ears.

Ichigo: Tag? But weren't you crying?
Nel: Yup! Nel's a sewious maso-kiss, so it's no fun if I don't cry a lil'! (Ichigo looks on with a face like this: =.=)
Ichigo: *punches Dondochakka* What the hell are you teaching this kid?

I know it's the same content in the manga, but seeing it animated has made it ten times more funnier! XD Rofl at Dondochakka appearing all of a sudden and getting punched by Ichigo! XD

And not to forget to mention that it's extremely funny when Ichigo tells Nel and the Hollows that they can't be brothers. XD "I mean, never mind. My mistake. You guys can be siblings." XD

After reading the latest Bleach manga chapter and realizing that Nel is actually formerly the 3rd Espada, I went to watch Bleach episode 146, and damn, I found the conversation between Ichigo and Nel sooo freaking weird all of a sudden...

Nel: Numeros are combat experts! Comparing lil' bugs like Nel and her buddies with dem is like comparing the stars wit dirt!

...... o.O

But come to think of it, yeah. If you compare a 3rd Espada with Numeros, surely it would make the Numeros look like dirt? XD Lol, taking it the other way around.



ROFLMAO!! XD

Fucking filler craps, it's one sand guardian-thingy after another. At this rate, they are going to reach Las Noches at the same time as Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates reaching Raftel and obtaining One Piece... -_________-

Today's Physics Paper 2, yeah.

As again, I went to the second floor and saw Vernon with a few 4R1 guys, so I sat with them and studied Physics until Yoshida came along, when I went to class with him, leaving Vernon there.

Faizal went and studied nuclear fusion and fission, which are both not in the syllabus. Lol. XD His excuse: "You think I pay attention during class?" Samuel owned him by replying, "And do you think WE pay attention?" XD

Sigh, I studied a bunch of stuff, and they all didn't come out. I studied on thermometers, they didn't come out. I studied on d.c. motors and a.c. generators, they didn't come out. I studied on Fleming's Left-Hand Rule and Right-Hand Grip Rule, they didn't come out. I studied on thermistors and light-dependent resistors, they didn't come out. Of course, I could compile a whole bloody list, but this time could instead be spent on better uses, such as watching more episodes of Tsubasa Chronicle or reading more chapters of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, so I'll spare you. XD

Sigh, I'm such an idiot, man. We were given the potential difference of a lamp (4.0V), the current (0.15A), and the time (5 minutes), and was asked for the charge. Guess how I did the question?

First, I calculated the Power by multiplying the potential difference with the current, which was 0.6W. Then, I calculated the Energy by multiplying the Power by the time in seconds, in which I get 180J. Then I calculated Charge by dividing Energy with potential difference, and get 45C.

And while checking the answers, I literally slapped myself on the forehead. I can just get charge by multiplying current by time in seconds. -_______-

I finished the paper with thirty minutes left to spare, and guess what I do? I was bored, yeah, so I drew the battle between Oz and the Straw Hat Pirates in One Piece out. XD Was scribbling all over the paper with attacks and shit. XD I was bored, yeah. -.-

After the paper, Vernon and I left first, as Yoshida's invigilator was being a bit late, so Yoshida gets released later, and Ephraim, as usual, has gone missing. Vernon was being a bit paranoid, lol. He tried going through all of the questions with me to double-check on the way to the school gate, and I think that was the first time in the four years I know him that he has done this. :S Maybe he's a bit anxious about his Physics result? XD

I'm soooooo looking forward to tomorrow's Bleach chapter... Zaraki! XD I read spoilers that possibly Byakuya would come too! :D

But I'm keeping me fingers crossed. :X

No comments: