Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jasmine!

Today is 26th November, and is thus Jasmine's birthday! :D Happy birthday, Jasmine! Now you're 16th, one year more mature, one year more beautiful and one year cuter! XP

Oh, and there is something that I would like to say to you.

Actually... Ponytails turn me on. That ponytail you had back whenever, looked so good it was criminal.

So wear it more often!



Haha, Andy's going to his class chalet tomorrow, so he's taking a leave for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Guess it's just Hong Wei and me left. XD

I arrived at Tampines MRT Station a lot earlier today, haha, at 6.13am. I started reading my Reader's Digest while waiting for Hong Wei, who came around 6.25am. While we walked down the stairs towards Tampines Mall, we encountered Andy just then, walking towards us. Lol, Hong Wei and Andy took the same bus, came at the same time, yet never met each other for today until then? That's weird. o.O

After finishing moving and settling down, it's back to old work. That means hacking that monster which keeps regenerating, healing and speeding up. It's an endless battle, I tell ya. -.-

During breakfast, Andy introduced us to one of his friends, who also got a job at the same factory as us. Before we met him, Andy told us that his friend has dyed his hair red, which is longer than his (Andy's). He said that he gives off an image of a gangster. There, on the other hand, I was picturing him to look like Renji with his hair down, from Bleach. o.O



Bah, it's not what I expected. He just has hair a little longer than Andy's. Not really that long. It looks like an average man's hair length, except a bit longer. And red? Nah, it's just streaks of red across his black hair. Not entirely red. ^_^"

Andy makes the introduction, telling us all three of our names. I sort of forgot his name. :P I think it was "Ming Jie" or something like that. I doubt he'd remember Hong Wei and my names either. :P Funnily, after Andy mentions his name, he adds a "mother fucker". o.O What has his friend done to him, lmao?

Hong Wei and I ate lunch without Andy today, the third time since we started work, in which the first two are when Andy took leaves due to prom. Well, Andy chose to sit with his friend outside at the Smoking Zone (since they want to smoke), while we sat inside at the Non-Smoking Zone, not wanting to die early after breathing in second-hand smoke. XD

I ate fishball noodles while Hong Wei ate laksa. With Andy conveniently out of the way, haha, Hong Wei went ahead and told me some of his personal boy girl relationship stories. :P He exclusively told me to keep it a secret, not that I'll blog about it anyway, so there. Ask him yourself if you are curious. XD

Oh, and Andy came with bad news. The pay day two days later, which we have been soooooo looking forward to, only counts work up to 16th! In other words, the salary of all of the work we've done from 16th and onwards will only be given on next month's pay day!

Warning: Some offensive and vulgar rant here. Sorry that I have to spoil today's, which is Jasmine's birthday, blog post on something like this, but the injustice really fuels me up. :( Please feel free to skip this part if you want to. I'll add a horizontal rule after I'm done.

Fuck them, man! That was dishonest! Fucking dishonest! A scam! A con! A ripoff! Asking us to put in blood and sweat and toil and end up we get nothing! What the fuck is this? This is unjust, man! Who the fuck said that Singapore is a just country with a judicial system of Singapore ranking fourth in the world? Come out now, I want to slaughter you for propaganda and bullshit and lies and I don't know what fucking else! This is an unjust and YOU know it! Where is the Ministry of Manpower? I'm heading right over there and complaining! Heck, summon the Minister of Manpower right now! I want to speak to him personally about this!

And that damned supervisor! A demon! A devil! It must be her who purposely twigged the salary system so we don't get any! She has single-handedly destroyed the hope and motivation in which workers work so hard for: The money! Which fucker would work without any financial gain? Here we are, so eager to receive money, to feed ourselves, to ensure our survivals, and here is it, that freaking demon, cutting off our sources of life! Purely and completely evil indeed! Why could no one else other than me can sense the heavy black evil aura emitting out of her body? Damn it! Fools with no magical awareness! Her evil scheme must be exposed!

I will kill her myself if I've got to! For justice!!

...I still need to learn how to draw my sword magically by clapping my hands and then just pulling my sword out of my left palm with my right hand.



Thanks for bearing the vulgarities with me. ^_^"

Well, Andy told us that since we started work after 16th, we won't be getting any salary for pay day two days later, while he would be getting one day's worth of salary, as he worked one day before us, in which he believes that his first day of work is 15th or 16th (I don't know whether 16th counts or not). So for that, Andy starts mocking Hong Wei and I, and his friend asked, "You're so happy about one day of salary? o.O"

Though according to my blog, Hong Wei and my first day of work is on the 15th. o.O

After work, while waiting for the bus and complaining about the unfairness, injustice and cruelty dealt upon us, we joked that we should 招兵买马 (literally, to recruit soldiers and buy horses, obviously for war, army and combat purposes. Now means to just increase the size and strength of a group, may not apply exclusively for military purposes), gather more troops and followers and overthrow the evil supervisor.

I took the joke even further, and said that after our great army has been formed, I will name Hong Wei "Commander-in-Chief" before we march on to battle, to face our destiny, for a brighter future. Hong Wei jokes additionally that he'd rather overthrow me and be king himself. XD

Upon the bus arriving at Tampines MRT Station, Andy and his friend said bye to us and headed off. Whoa, first time Andy didn't walk with us, lol. Hong Wei and I proceeded to the bank to get our ATM cards.

Man, I must admit, the database of the bank is extremely outdated. According to it, I still live in Ubi (which I moved out of and to Tampines eight years ago), and Hong Wei still live in Marine Vista (which he told me he moved out of and to Tampines twelve years ago). Time you guys do some updating on customers' particulars. :P

Lol, Hong Wei's old home reminds me of a certain computer operating system... :P

Man, and I gotta admit, the banker girl serving us looks quite cute, haha. Well, the other bankers were all old and unattractive-looking, so it's really no wonder. XP

We've got two choices: To get our ATM card immediately, without a name on it; or to wait for three to four days for one to be mailed to us, with our names imprinted on it. I chose the former, deciding that I need money to get over this financial crisis (:P), while Hong Wei decided to choose the latter. I changed my mind later. I won't be getting as much salary as compared to the amount of work I've put in anyway, so why bother...?

Damn that evil supervisor.

After exiting the bank, Hong Wei decided to accompany me to the two shopping centers as I tried looking for something I could buy to give to Jasmine as a birthday present. Or rather, I asked him to tag along so he can provide companionship and opinions. XD

He asked me to which do I wanted to go first, Tampines Mall or Century Square. I told him Tampines Mall, but somehow, just somehow, Hong Wei said that he needed to visit the toilet; said that nature was beckoning him (:P), and we somehow went into Century Square, lol. Maybe the toilet there is closer to our current location or something. o.O

Upon reaching the second floor, I got reminded of yesterday's MSN conversation with Vernon yesterday, when I tried to ask for his pro advice.

Samy [火神招来・風華招来・雷帝招来・水龍招来] says:
You know tomorrow's Jasmine's birthday, right?
Soul Edge says:
yea
Samy [火神招来・風華招来・雷帝招来・水龍招来] says:
Gonna give her a birthday present?
Soul Edge says:
no
Soul Edge says:
dunno wad to five
Soul Edge says:
give
Samy [火神招来・風華招来・雷帝招来・水龍招来] says:
Same here; I don't know what to give as well XD
Samy [火神招来・風華招来・雷帝招来・水龍招来] says:
So I came, thinking you'd have something up your sleeves, haha
Soul Edge says:
dont give lor
Samy [火神招来・風華招来・雷帝招来・水龍招来] says:
Very bad leh
Soul Edge says:
where got
Samy [火神招来・風華招来・雷帝招来・水龍招来] says:
Besides, I told her I was going to give her already leh
Soul Edge says:
lmao
Samy [火神招来・風華招来・雷帝招来・水龍招来] says:
So, any hints on what to get for her? ^_^
Soul Edge says:
lol
Soul Edge says:
lingerie
Samy [火神招来・風華招来・雷帝招来・水龍招来] says:
FUCK YOU.
Soul Edge says:
hahaha

Why was I reminded of this? You'll know when you visit Century Square's second floor.

But of course, I will not go and do what Vernon says. That place, I told Hong Wei, was a holy, sacred and forbidden place. In other words, we are to never approach it.

At the third floor, there was a shop that sells girls' stuff. I was thinking of popping in, but I hesitated after just stepping a foot in, where I noticed that everyone inside was girls, and four girls in a group saw two guys almost stepping in and giggled like mad. It took no time for Hong Wei and I to take a U-turn, reverse, and get the heck outta there. XD That was embarrassing, lmao, guys attempting to enter a girl's shop...

We went to the fourth floor. Went into Best, took a look at the laptops (where I wept on the price of my laptop dropping by three hundred bucks just three months after I bought it), took a look at the desktops (there was an urge for me to plug out the wireless receiver unit from the USB port, take it, along with the wireless mouse and wireless keyboard, and run the hell out XD I probably can use it at home XD), took a look at the vacuum cleaners (didn't have much time to do so; Hong Wei's an impatient one XD), and finally left.

Then we scrolled into Nokia. There was a real Nokia N95 on display. I don't like it. One, huge size. Two, difficulty in pressing buttons. Three, total confusion on display of layout. Guess I'm just not used to it. I do like a 5 megapixel camera though. XD

Caleb: Typo. You scrolled into Nokia? Strolled lol =)

Thanks for the correction, Caleb. :)


We decided not to continue up to the fifth floor, as we doubted there was anything up there for us (and besides, I'm already broke enough, don't wanna end up stepping into Comic Connection again and coming out with a bigger hole in my pocket XD), so we took the lift down and proceeded to Tampines Mall.

We found another girl's shop, but this one an accessories shop. Neither of us had the courage to step in. We ended up telling each other, "If you go, I'll go with you. If you don't, then I'll not go with you too." We then tried going. I knew that we would definitely hesitate, so I told Hong Wei, "Hesitate, and you will die." Then, we stopped hesitating, then I suddenly realized that we would definitely retreat, so I told him, "Retreat, and you will age." We still retreated in the end. XD

When we left, I told him the full thing. "The enemy is one. You are one. What is there to fear? Cast off your fear! Look forward! Move forward! Never stand still. Retreat, and you will age. Hesitate, and you will die. Shout! My name is... ZANGETSU!"

But the real full thing is:
"Why do you run, Ichigo? You still have not called me. Face forward, Ichigo. You should be able to hear it now. That which blocks your ears is worthless fear. The enemy is one, you are one. What is there to fear? Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat, and you will age. Hesitate, and you will die. Shout! My name is.... 'Zangetsu'!"
We retreated. We're gonna age. :O

Since I'm bored, we might as well have a Chinese version. XD

“为什么要逃呢﹐一护﹖你还没有叫我。看着前面,一护。如今的你应该听得到。遮住你耳朵的是…毫无价值的恐惧心理。敌人只有一个。你也是一个人。那有什么好怕的?忘记那恐惧。看着前面。前进吧。千万不要停下来。退却只会衰老!胆小必招来死亡!叫吧!我的名字是…「斩月」!

And since we are at this, we might as well have the original, untranslated Japanese version! XD I'm wasting my time, lmao.

"なぜ逃げる 一護
お前はまだ私を呼んでいない
前を向け一護 今のお前になら聞こえる筈だ
お前の耳を塞いでいるのは 取るに足らぬ恐怖心
敵は一人 お前も一人 何を畏れることがある?
恐怖を捨てろ 前を見ろ 進め 決して立ち止まるな
退けば老いるぞ 臆せば死ぬぞ! 叫べ!!
我が名は・・・「斬月」!!"

"Naze nigeru, Ichigo? Omae wa mada watashi wo yonde inai. Mae o muke, Ichigo. Ima no omae ninara kikoeru hazu da. Omae no mimi wo fusai teiru no wa, toru ni taranu kyouhu shin. Teki wa hitori, omae mo hitori. Nani o osoreru koto ga aru? Kyouhu o sutero! Mae wo miro! Susume! Kesshite tachi tomaru na. Hike ba oiruzo! Okuse ba shinu zo! Sakebe! Waga nawa... 'Zangetsu'!!"

After that, we went to a game shop, wanting to see if there's Soulcalibur II for sale. Nope. There was a game for the PlayStation 3 on preview though. Its name is Folklore. The green eyes of the main character, who is a girl, reminds me of Rikku from Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2, haha. Whoa, I gotta admit, the graphics are stunningly beautiful, and the battle graphics and animation made me exclaim, "Oh my God!" If I have PS3, I'll buy it immediately! XD

I wanted to go into Toys 'R' Us, haha, telling Hong Wei, "It's for personal reasons!", but he probably knows that I'm just going to grab one of those toy swords there (or two ) and wreck havoc, so he told me to go in alone, saying that he would wait outside. XD

So instead, I didn't enter Toys 'R' Us. We went into next door Popular, scanned the manga shelves, no new manga, bleh.

We found something suitable already, but then, I'm going to have to delay buying it. My wallet is running a bit dangerously thin nowadays. ^_^" I'm sort of glad Jasmine would be busy nowadays and can only receive my present after she becomes free, lol. :P Why can't we be able to kill monsters and earn money just like in those RPGs? XD

After that, I felt a bit hungry, so I asked if Hong Wei wants to eat McDonald's with me. He didn't want to, so we said bye. Until I realized that the restaurant was crowded and I needed someone to look after my seat while I made my orders... So I summoned Hong Wei back. XD After looking after my seat, he left when I said bye and started eating, lol. After unwrapping my McChicken, I decided to look up, and whoa, Hong Wei is long gone already.

That's Shunpo for you! Though, using Shunpo in crowded Tampines Mall, isn't Hong Wei afraid of knocking someone down? o.O

While waiting for my bus at the bus interchange, I can't help but laugh at the bus driver of cup number 37's reaction when he stopped and not a single person was queuing up, neither did anyone go on board. XD Then, a while later, a double-decker bus number 69 came, and with it, five people jumped on board. Yes, only five. Where's bus 291, which queue has already formed a row and a half of people? Oh here it is, arrived just as I type this. Whoever invented mobile blogging, making use of mobile phones, is a genius, just like the guy who's invented Bluetooth. Hmm-hmm. *nods head* :)

Sigh, I just learnt that Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 175, which I have been eagerly looking forward to since last week after reading chapter 174, won't be coming out this week, instead delayed to next week. Knowing that, in addition to the whole work-salary thing, has just made my day further worse. I'm so sorry to Jasmine for feeling that way, since today is her birthday after all. Sorry, Jas. :(

No comments: