Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hahahaha... sigh.

Whoohooo, the full version of Jungle P came out! :D

I like the back cover of the CD too. Shows the wanted posters of the eight Straw Hat Pirates. XD



Lol, the first time I saw Franky's wanted poster, I thought he was spitting fire. Turns out it's just a darn cannon behind him.

Zoro's looks cool, lol, compared to the manga's one, where he just looks purely evil. XD

Of course, Sanji is, as always, hilarious.

And yeah, Hong Wei came to my house today after his Biology paper 1, just because there is no one home and he feels bored, lol.

After looking for jobs futilely (or so we conclude, as we receive no responses nor replies after, what, four days, we decided to search the Internet, thanks to Jasmine for giving us five websites where we can look for jobs there. In the end, we only managed to find one suitable for us, and we SMSed the number. Still haven't got a reply yet, hmm.

In the end, we decided to just work in a factory where my mother's friend is a supervisor, haha. And you know what's bad? We don't know what we are supposed to do there, and neither do we know the salary. Oh, and did I mention that we have to wake up as early as 6am? Oh, bother. That's extremely great... *rolls eyes*

Still, we have no choice but to accept it, huh? -.-

I was playing Final Fantasy X while he was watching me play, and when I wanted to go and get Auron's Celestial Weapon, Masamune, I encountered the Dark Magus Sisters. Oh, great. One, I was unprepared, two, I wasn't enough at a high enough level to handle Dark Valefor, forget the Dark Magus Sisters. So obviously, I got pwned by a straight Delta Attack, asking Hong Wei whether I have saved or not... XD

So I got a Game Over (pretty obvious, that), and I let Hong Wei try out a new game, lol.

Man, Hong Wei asked a lot of silly questions, but come to think of it, they all make sense, lol. Furthermore, why didn't I even thought of those before? Like how Tidus is running alone, and when he gets into a battle, where does the other two come from? Or even, where does Tidus and Auron keep their swords? Where do Yuna and Lulu keep their Potions? @_@

Oh well, that's it. Work starts tomorrow, oh great. That's toooooo fast, man. -.-

Might as well enjoy while I still can. I'm off to play RuneScape. C'ya!

No comments: