Thursday, November 01, 2007

Zoro gets lost - again ^_^

I'll add more later on as the day passes, but first.

Lmao, I just watched One Piece episode 328. Zoro goes ahead, cuts up some icebergs and forgot to return to the Thousand Sunny, instead wandering around the icebergs with a lack of sense of direction. XD So near the end of the episode, everyone on board the ship finally realizes that Zoro is missing.

Lastly, we hear Zoro's eyecatch tune.



And it's what Zoro finally says that is funny:
Man, those guys... Are they lost again? Are they idiots or something?
-Zoro
XD!!

Hmm, let's make this a quick blog, since I have a bunch of things to do, and the sad thing is that the "bunch of things to do" include studying for Physics, which I have only very briefly read through half of the textbook today. Sigh, time is running out. Gotta hurry.

I went studying with Hong Wei again today. Wanted to ask Sean to come along too, but that bugger didn't reply to my SMS.

I met up with Hong Wei at McDonald's in Tampines Mart at 1pm and studied there. Both of us, having Physics papers tomorrow (though while I have a Pure Physics paper, he, on the other hand, has a Combined Science Physics paper), started studying Physics, though I got not only bored, and rather sleepy as well (I admit, I AM feeling sleepy right now too -_-) about two hours later, so I suggested if he wanted to go and play basketball. He agreed, and we left, just after two mere hours of studying.

We saw a guy playing alone, so we asked if we could join in. He agrees, and we played HORSE. Luckily my turn comes after that guy, so I didn't have too much of a tragic lose. :P That guy, though, he was after Hong Wei, and Hong Wei kept pulling off those damn-difficult shots, so unluckily, he was out rather fast. With Hong Wei and I alone, it's obvious who the winner is. ^_^"

So we then next had a match, where since Hong Wei was obviously the best shooter, we had him fight against the two of us alone. XD The guy and I were leading with a score of 6-4, when both Hong Wei and I felt damn tired, so we asked for a break. Lmao, it must be that it was too long ago that we last played basketball that we are feeling tired easily. Lack of stamina, ya?

We went to the convenience store and bought a 1.5 litres of 100-Plus. Hong Wei treated, yay. ^_^

We went back and continued the game, and finally defeated Hong Wei with a score of 11-8. :D I didn't bother to do much of the shooting though, since I know I will mostly just fail to shoot and end up giving the possession of the ball to Hong Wei, so every time I took the ball, I'll pass it to that guy. Hong Wei soon knows that and would always jump high enough to intercept it, lol. So in turn, I would pass by throwing the ball at a higher angle.

And so, a game of basketball has slowly but very surely degraded into a game of monkey. XD

Note: Monkey is the name of a quite lame game usually involving three players, though players can always be flexible and try to involve more players. One person acts as a monkey, while the other two passes the ball to one another. The monkey is supposed to try and catch the ball, while the other two are supposed to not let the monkey catch the ball. When the monkey catch the ball, the guy of the other two who last touched the ball switches roles with the monkey.

Anyway, after the game, both Hong Wei and I were very exhausted, so our minds literally pushed our tired bodies to the void deck next to the basketball court, which has already become our secondary studying area, with our primary studying area being the McDonald's in Tampines Mart.

Not one to waste any time, I took out my Physics textbook and decided to cram as much information into my limited-memory brain as possible, while I rejuvenate and recover. Hong Wei, though, he seems to fucking tired it looked pathetic. He was just lying face-down on his bag, and didn't even reply to anything I said. So I decided to try out Buddy's signature quote from Final Fantasy X-2, which I remembered Vernon laughed last time when I used it on Ephraim. XD
"How long do you plan on lying there?"
-Brother
Lol, he didn't even reply. Speaking of my limited-memory brain... Maybe I should give this a try...? I'm sure I have a spare memory card for my PlayStation lying somewhere around my house in which I don't need it... XD

We studied until 5.15pm, when we walked all the way to Block 201 to have dinner. I was looking after the table and our bags when he buys his food, and after he bought a bowl of noodles, I went to buy drinks for both of us (he couldn't make up his mind what to drink, so I told him, "Hurry up, or I'll buy you Anything or Whatever." XD), then buy a plate of oyster omelette for myself. When I came back...

That bugger has already finished eating. O_O

Some more he tells me that he feels cheated. He paid $2.80 for a bowl of noodles and he still finds it too little... -.-

After dinner, we wanted to go to a manga shop and look at some manga, when we went walking the wrong way, and after about twenty seconds, I realized that we were going the wrong way, so I told him that we should have a U-turn. He told me that he was aware that we were walking the wrong way, but just that he was following me. -______-

Oh it's great to have two people in a party, where the leader has no sense of direction, and the second member just blindly follows, ya? ^_^"

Ah, no new manga came out. Sigh. Then again, I couldn't even find any volumes on One Piece and Bleach other than three One Piece volume 47 and one Bleach volume 29. O_O Wow, they sure sell out real fast.

After that, we took different buses and went home. XD

No comments: