Thursday, November 29, 2007

the Fingers full of PLaSTeRS

I decided to try something weird with capitalization for today's blog post's title. o.O

Anyway, ta-dah, my fingers full of plasters, in which I obtained from where I work. There should be one more on my middle finger as well (you can just see the little scratch), but I took it off because it was in the way of me pasting stamps during work.



Funny how I wasn't intending to show this picture, but Faizal just mentioned about fingers in my tagboard, so ah, why not. :P Here, Faizal, let me show you that pasting stamps for... *counts how many hours I work each day* eight hours each day is worse than typing for three hours each day.

Faizal: woah dude, i wonder why your fingers havent fallen off yet. Type so much everyday sia! haha

I can't believe that my Windows Media Player almost wanted to sync with my memory card when I inserted it to get the photo I take of my hand out onto my computer. Who the heck dumps music into a memory card meant for digital camera usage?

Oh, the paper cut on my left thumb is even bigger, but I can't be bothered to take a photo of that one. XD

Haha, I had a rather weird dream this morning. I dreamt that today is the day my class chalet starts, but because I had work, I agreed with Vernon to meet up at 4.30pm and go together. Then I realized that I dozed off (yume no ore wa is really lazy, despite being active only while I am sleeping... :P), and I woke up, oh my god, it was already 6pm! I'm late!! I called Vernon, who asked where I was, and told me that he was already there. I was running and running (and yes, I must admit, this being the first ever time I can remember myself running in dreams, it is a rather nice experience, to be able to run without stopping due to lack of existence of stamina in dreams :D), and the next thing I know, I ended up at grandfather's house. Holy shit, it was Chinese New Year, and all of my relatives are outside grandfather's house along the road, celebrating. Heck, Mark was even swinging around a lighted 爆竹 (just realized the equivalent English word, firecrackers) like a flail! That's dangerous, you bastard! :P I ignored my relatives' constant asking where were I and where am I going, and whether or not I am planning to stay to celebrate Chinese New Year, found my father eating some New Year stuff, and forcefully drag him to his car so he can drive me to class chalet (yume no ore wa sure is strong :P). The stupid car engine took a very very long time to get started, I was dying out of waiting in anticipation, and I ended up waking up. Lol, time to go to work. I hope yume no ore wa made it to class chalet... :)

Almost nothing interesting happens during work, so I'd like to skip blogging about it. Monotonous details about what we ate for breakfast and lunch are meaningless. -.-" I'd instead like to have the time for a rest, since I was working overtime with Hong Wei just now, I'm so obviously beat, haha.

Well, I can't say that nothing interesting happens exactly though. The demon supervisor, after pulling out such a brilliant tactic yesterday, is so obviously exhausted out of ideas at trying to make Hong Wei and I split up. So guess what she told us after we exited from the toilet? "Don't always go to the toilet together. This is work, not shopping. The boss will come to me for it if you continue."
  1. It is not our problem if the boss comes after you [If I were blogging in Japanese, I'd certainly either use 手前 (temae) or 貴様 (kisama), both of which mean you but add a very rude meaning to it].
  2. Instead, it would be better for us if the boss comes after you. We would cheer and party.
  3. All the more better if you get fired. We don't have to be on alert at all times during work. It can get hellishly tiring, for your information.
  4. So in other words, your last sentence did not deter us, but instead persuade us to go to the toilet together more often.
  5. Of course I'm aware that I'm working, not shopping, because if I'm shopping, I would be at a manga store, not at a shop selling envelops and stamps -.-
  6. Unfortunately I am not skilled in this verse of magic, or I would have trouble resisting the urge to magically change our location from the factory to Tampines Mall just to spite you
  7. We have been going to the toilet together for six years, and you will not stop nor break our cycle
  8. If you attempt to break our cycle though, we will break YOU
  9. But alas, I just realized that neither of us use any weapons that can break you. Can we slash and gash you instead?
  10. Dash&Slash! Dash&Gash! X-Strike!! :O (I'll like to explain this. In the RPG Chrono Cross, Serge, the main character, has Dash&Slash as his Level 3 Tech, while Glenn, another character, has Dash&Gash as his Level 3 Tech. If both characters are able to use their Level 3 Tech during one of their turns, they can combine their techs into one powerful technique called "X-Slash", where they used their respective skills to slash a targeted enemy, forming an "X" when seen from above.


The only video on YouTube I can find of X-Slash.

Anyway, moving on.

After two days of seeing neither, Andy and Renji finally show their faces. When I told Andy that I forgot Renji's name, he told me it was Suen... something. I only remember the first word, because it has a weird spelling. I think it's Suen Ming or something, hmm.

Before overtime starts, the two of us were eating siew mai when Aizen, holding a cup of coffee, comes over and sits at our table. He always sat with Adrian for meal times, so when Adrian has already gone home since he didn't work overtime (aww, poor Adrian, I think he's sick too. Fever, it seems. Guess the Siberian winter got to him this time, like it did to me last week. We can all do our part to prevent this tragic from happening. Burn more things and increase global warming. For the sake of our survival.), Aizen has to sit with us or he'd have to sit alone. XD

Okay, after work, Hong Wei and I, while waiting for the bus, were chatting about stuff. That chat made me realize one thing: I should also buy a bigger memory card for my handphone on pay day. :D Hmmm, maybe a 2GB one will do? 1GB for music, and 1GB for videos. XD

On the bus, well, there was a really ugly woman. I took one short look at her and my eyes started to burn. Seriously. Ouch, how I wished I had brought eye drops with me. Luckily I wasn't wearing my spectacles, or my eyes would have burn at ten times the pain.

Oh, come to think of spectacles, this morning, at the MRT Station, I wanted to wear my spectacles, only realizing it wasn't in my bag, so I called home, wanting to check whether I left them at home, or lost them. No one picked up the phone. My mother called back during lunchtime (which is like five hours later -.-). She told me that my spectacles is at home. I heaved a sigh of relief.

At 3pm, while eating with Hong Wei and Aizen, she called again. Told me my spectacles WASN'T at home, that those she saw and mistook for mine was hers. Panic rose over me once again. I rushed back towards the factory (with Hong Wei and Aizen strolling peacefully and slowly behind me =.=) and searched my entire bag. Hmm, really couldn't find it. Did I lost them??

At 4.30pm, she called me, telling me that my spectacles WERE at home. It's just that they were hidden inside my spectacles case. Hearing that, and taking a look at my plaster-filled hand, I told her to go outside and buy a box of plasters. She'll need it when we meet. *cracks knuckles* :P

I was supposed to meet up with my mother at Tampines MRT Station after work, because I told her that I need to buy pairs of jeans. I'm feeling embarrassed wearing my school's long pants to work already. =.= Yes, for those of you who don't know, I was wearing MY SCHOOL'S LONG PANTS to WORK. Feel free to laugh. Besides, I bet I'll need those jeans if I were to go to Polytechnic next year too. Don't expect me to wear a pair of shorts and run around like Zell from Final Fantasy X.


Why you bein' so selfish!? Scrooooge!

Quake: zell isnt from ffx ^^

Edit: Lol, I made a mistake. Thanks for correcting me, Vernon. ^_^ Zell is from Final Fantasy VIII, haha.

And to be honest, I was rather surprised by Vernon's usage of emoticon here. Somehow, the "-.-" emoticon has associated itself with Vernon in my mind. :P

And I doubt I'm the only one who has the same idea. XD

Samy [Stupid demon, you just made a wrong move that proves to be fatal. It was a nice try nevertheless. Good game.] says:
Um, did you went offline already?
★ . Jasmine . ★ 慧莹 [No. 26] says:
sry
★ . Jasmine . ★ 慧莹 [No. 26] says:
no
★ . Jasmine . ★ 慧莹 [No. 26] says:
my mom ask me to throw the rubbish.
★ . Jasmine . ★ 慧莹 [No. 26] says:
-.-
★ . Jasmine . ★ 慧莹 [No. 26] says:
sry.
★ . Jasmine . ★ 慧莹 [No. 26] says:
hahas =p
Samy [Stupid demon, you just made a wrong move that proves to be fatal. It was a nice try nevertheless. Good game.] says:
Oh haha
Samy [Stupid demon, you just made a wrong move that proves to be fatal. It was a nice try nevertheless. Good game.] says:
I laughed at your Vernon-like expression =P
★ . Jasmine . ★ 慧莹 [No. 26] says:
hahaha yeah learnt frm him


At the traffic light linking Tampines MRT Station and Tampines Mall, outside Cheers, where Hong Wei and I would wait for the bus every morning on weekdays (since the bus arrives on the other side on Saturday and doesn't even come at all on Sunday), I saw a familiar face. It was Huiping, lol, and she was giving out flyers. Guess I ain't the only one from 4R2 with a job.

But heck, I wasn't sure whether it was really her or not, since I wasn't wearing any spectacles at all. Nevertheless, I went up to her and took some of the flyers she was handing out. XD Come to think of it, haven't I initially wanted to give out flyers for a job? Beats pasting stamps on envelops and plasters on fingers, I bet.

Oh, and I like to note, she was 偷懒-ing, giving out two flyers to each person. Great job.

I met up with my mother and bought two pairs of jeans. I wanted to buy three, but I think her budget was lacking or something. Well, she had 50% discount, because my aunt (or my mother's husband's brother's wife :P) has a Hang Ten membership card, and since her birthday is on this month, she gets 50% discount. In addition, there was a 30% discount signboard shown, so using my calculator (I'm not that hardworking to work out 0.49 x 35 by mental calculation =.=), I managed to work out that a pair of jeans costing $49 will cost $17.15 after the two discounts.

But heck, the discounts don't pile up on each other, lol. =.= Only the highest one takes priority, so she ended up buying two, costing $49 in total.

I return on the road towards Tampines Mall once again, because I wanted to eat McDonald's for breakfast. (Shit, what the fuck, I meant dinner. ) On the way, there was a bangla approaching me with pieces of paper, so obviously with the intention to disturb me. I hold no interest in filth like them, so I said, "No time." He replied, "No time go home lah." Disappear, filth. My sword does not exist... to crush insects like you.

But if they instead went over and disturb Huiping, I thought inside me then, I wouldn't hesitate to draw my zanpakutou, shout "BANKAI!" and wipes their pathetic asses off the face of this earth. Thinking back, I'm pretty amazed at my creative imagination.

Passing by Huiping once again, I decided to go over and say hi. Well, if it isn't her, I'd be pretty embarrassed, but it IS her. Heh, I am so proud of my eyesight. XP

I had a rather short chat with her before the traffic light turns green. Her pay is $7 an hour, so good. I wanna work as a flyer distributor too...! T___T

Went to Popular and check out the manga there. Yay, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 17 is out! There goes one hour and six minutes of working. XD In case you don't get it, the manga costed $5.50, and my salary is $5 an hour. ;)

Went to McDonald's and eat dinner.

And went home. Yup. That's all.

My ATM card finally enters my mail! Yay, my sexy new ATM card. I'm going to activate it tomorrow. :P

Sigh... Because my father went and install mio TV at my home, my wireless modem got replaced. It's so sad that my pwnage wireless network name, Tensa Zangetsu, named after the beautiful sword coated by a layer of black, was replaced with some sucky network name, "2WIRE586"... T_T I'm so embarrassed by that stupid wireless network name, I want to cry... T_____T I want Tensa Zangetsu back... T________T

Never mind, I accidentally screwed up "2WIRE586" up by trying to change its security type, end up being incompatible with my laptop, change its security type back to default, then been unable to use it because I did not know the network security key, which was set when I was out to work without my knowledge...

I fucked up, yes? :)

Yes? :D

Whoohoooo!

Welcome back, Tensa Zangetsu!! :D *sets Tensa Zangetsu up at a different place, this time in the master bedroom (I want a damn telephone jack in my room -.-), because that stupid mio modem has took over the place where Tensa Zangetsu used to be -.-*

Yay, I'm back on Tensa Zangetsu, whoohoooooooo!


Come to think of it, can someone please tell me why I ended up putting Huiping's flyers in my bag and taking them home, where they now end up under my table...? o.O

No comments: