Saturday, November 24, 2007

We're seeking our endless dreams in a world with no guidance...

I was reading the fifth Development Diary from Jagex on the MMORPG RuneScape: Summoning: Part 1 - Concept. Let me quote from it.
For those that are wondering, the main ones left to do are a 'frozen lands' area, randomly-generated scenarios, lizardmen and player-owned shops. Senior Creative Designer, Mod Mark says, "Player-owned shops are the only thing that isn't currently possible, but we've made the Grand Exchange, which is close in concept and awesome in its own right. We're making advances in technology all the time, so player-owned shops might be possible in the future. The other things are still on the cards in the distant future." We did say in that BTS we'd do them 'within the year', and Mod Mark jokes, "The thing is, no one knows how long a RuneScape year is – we're still in year 169 of the 5th Age. If anything, we're making good progress. (laughs)" Paul finishes with, "Yeah, 169 is taking a while, isn't it? (laughs)"
*cough* MapleStory has player-owned shops, so it IS currently possible -____- *cough*



I recently requested Nathan, a good friend of mine, to create a new sig for me. Nathan is an excellent professional at making sigs, no joking, man. I've got a few sigs made by him already, all of which I am greatly satisfied with. :D

I gave him the following instructions:

Here are the images:







Create the sig with the images, making it look like something like this: (Don't use this image for the sig, it's just an example for illustrative purposes!)


Please arrange them from left to right according to this order as well, which is also the order at which I gave you the URL of the images:
1. Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou
2. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
3. Tensa Zangetsu
4. Hihiou Zabimaru
5. Daiguren Hyourinmaru

Please use any effects (fade, blur, etc. I dunno, lol, I don't use Photoshop :P) to make it look nice as to your own personal decision. I have faith in it. XD

Include the words "卍解" in anywhere of the sig you like. Use any fonts you feel like, just as long as it looks nice. :P Try not to have too simple fonts (like Arial and Times New Roman, lmao), but don't use too overly complicated fonts as well. :P

Below the words "卍解", add "BANKAI". Use the same font, and if possible, I hope for such an arrangement of those words:


"BAN" below "卍" and "KAI" below "解".

Oh, and lastly, just a _simple_ border will do as well!

Thanks! :D


And just now, I received the sig! :D



It looks extremely great, doesn't it? XD Thanks a million, Nathan pal! ;D



No new One Piece chapter today. T_T

I think I can hear those Narutards laughing out loud at me, since I did laugh at them three weeks ago when there is no new Naruto chapter.
Haha, no Naruto manga this week. Even though I don't watch nor read Naruto, I just can't help it but ridicule those poor guys for it. :P


BLEACH CHAPTER 301 COMES OUT TODAY!!! *rushes off to read it*
I have already told you. You and I... Our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens. ...Must I spell it out for you? I have discarded my left arm, discarded my left leg, ...and yet even so, I have not nearly lowered myself to your level.
-Kuchiki Byakuya
Whoohooo, that's cool, Kuchiki-taichou! XD

Oh my god, Rukia, under the control of Zomari, just slashed Hanatarou! Poor Hantarou! *cough* That noob's not for combat! *cough*
"Control"... you say? When you stand before me, that word holds no meaning. Bankai. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.
-Kuchiki Byakuya
Haha, as long as Byakuya has Bakudou no Roku-Juu-Ichi, Rikujou Kourou (Way of Binding number 61, Six Rods Prison of Light), Zomari won't gain the upperhand with his controlling techniques! :D Owned, you ugly Espada noob! XD



And whoohooo! Finally, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi! For the first time of my life, I'm actually cheering for Byakuya! Go, Kuchiki-taichou! Kick the ass of that small-fry disgusting arrancar! XD

Zomari wants to control Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. :O
Don't bother trying. You said that each eye can only take control of a single target, did you not? Including the two eyes upon your face... You have a total of fifty eyes upon your body. With a mere fifty eyes... Exactly which do you intend to control... of these millions of blades that blot out the sky?
-Kuchiki Byakuya
Byakuya's coming up with so many cool quotes today. XD Looks like he's really going to pwn Zomari good, haha. Oh, and how the hell did Byakuya tell Zomari has fifty eyes? O.o I bet he can just simply take a look at the night sky and tell you how many stars there are, lmao! XD

Lol, and Byakuya comes up with a new form of Senbonzakura, called the Goukei. Now, with Senkei and Shuukei, he has three "Scenes", lol. We don't know what the effect of Goukei is though. Byakuya uses it, Zomari looks O_O! ("Liek ohem gee, what de fuck!?1"), an explosion occurs, and next chapter. -____-

I'm initially disappointed that we didn't get to see Zaraki vs Nnoitra much, but after seeing how much Byakuya pwn Zomari, I'm sufficiently satisfied already. ^_^

No wonder today's chapter title is "Shut Up And Die". XD

Yeah, Zomari. Shut up and die.



About today's Ctrl+Alt+Del comic, Will It Blend?...

Moral of the story: Never ever fucking put bones inside a blender.

XD



Okay, now to blog about today.

As today is a Saturday, we are allowed to go to work wearing anything we want, haha. I decided to wear one of my favorite light-blue T-shirt (which used to belong to Dave and I obtained when I went to Dave's house for a night over and wore it after bathing, since I didn't bring any clothes :P Hence my favorite XD), which is already what I was wearing at home before I went for work. XD Haha, I'm lazy, I know. :P I even got a spare orange T-shirt in my bag for back-up, in case the pesky and irritating (but nevertheless deadly) Siberian winter work environment kicks in. -.-

I went to Tampines MRT Station at 6.25am, but couldn't find Hong Wei, after looking around the central area, and the area facing Tampines Mall, since it is often there that we wait for the bus. Feeling nature calling me, I decided to visit the toilet, and there, saw Hong Wei. He reminded me, oh yeah, the bus comes on the other side of the MRT Station on Saturdays. XD

We went to the toilet together, and feeling my stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid dry and sore throat irritating me, we went to Cheers. Again, I bought two bottles of H2O (since they were the only thing cheap there -.-), but I think Hong Wei got bored of H2O, lmao, so I had two bottles all to myself. *evil laugh* :P Hong Wei bought some fruit juice in which I forgot the name, lol (I SMSed him asking him about the name of that fruit juice, and I'll add it in after he replies. So if you don't see me adding it in, there are two possibilities. One, that bugger didn't reply to my SMS. Two, that bugger didn't bother answering me in that reply. -____-). We went back to the other side and waited for the bus.

Edit: Oh, okay, Hong Wei replied my SMS. The name of the drink he bought was "Snapple Mango Madness". :)

Hmmm, the morning sky is nice. I took a picture of it. XD



About five minutes later, Andy called Hong Wei, asking if the bus had arrived or not. Just after Hong Wei hangs up, Andy approaches. =.= Freaking hell, you don't have to call and waste your phone bill when you're just half a minute's walk away from us, do you? -.- Whatever, it's not my money. :P

And so, Andy, back from two days of leave due to his prom (in which I should mention that, after reading Huiling's blog on how boring the prom was and how she yawned through the whole thing, I am extremely glad that I didn't bother to attend mine, but instead agreed with Yoshida and Vernon to NOT attend prom together :D), joins in the wait for the bus! :D

Andy joins the Party!

XD

Oh, and I took a picture of them waiting secretly.



The bus came a while later, and up we go.

Work, as usual, is boring, and I shall spare you the monotony by refraining from blogging about it. Heck, I didn't even bother remembering it, so I can't blog about it in the first place anyway. XD

During breakfast, both Hong Wei and Andy ate fan choy (which is some sort of steamed rice covered with char siew and gravy. I'll include a picture), though Andy ate three pieces of kaya toast additionally. Not knowing what to eat, I stuck with yesterday and ate three siew mai. XD


Hello, my name is fan choy. Nice to meet you.

During lunch, I ate prawn noodles, again. ^_^ I told Andy, "Haha, I haven't been eating prawn noodles for quite some time.", but inside me, I was wondering, "Eh, wait? If I didn't eat prawn noodles yesterday, then just what did I eat?" I tried hard to think of the answer, but just couldn't get it. Of course, my blog just told me, it was because Hong Wei and I ate cup noodles. XD I couldn't think of the answer then because I didn't even step into that coffee shop during lunch yesterday! :D

Funny how blogs can tell you answers to questions that you wonder. XD

Andy decided to switch from mixed rice (which he had been eating for almost as many times as I ate prawn noodles. By the way, come to think about it, is that the correct phrase to use for that meal? o.O) to chicken rice, which he told me that he had eaten on the first day of his job (in other words, the day before Hong Wei and I started work). Hong Wei ate some sort of noodles which I don't know the name, lmao. I may ask him too, but that bugger hasn't even reply yet for that fruit juice question. =.=

Hong Wei ate awfully slow, lol, so Andy asked him whether he has no appetite. When Hong Wei in turn asks why, Andy and I both reply simultaneously. ^_^ I said, "Because you are eating damn slow.", while Andy said, "Because we have already finished and you haven't." XD Hong Wei's excuse? The soup is too hot. ^_^

Well, I said just now that my work isn't worth blogging about, right? Though, the moving part is pretty memorable, though.

Let me elaborate a bit more. We worked at the first floor of the factory, but now, for some reason, the boss doesn't like us working at the first floor, and instead makes us move to the fourth floor and work there instead. So in other words, we have to spend an hour or two moving every single heavy shit up there. I'm glad that there are freight elevators available, because if we have to carry those shitty and extremely heavy cupboards up the stairs, I'll fucking quit the job, no kidding. ^_^

Well, while organizing our stuff (in other words, dumping them into trolleys) and waiting for other lines to move their tables and chairs and whatnot first, Andy and I were suddenly arrowed to go to the fourth floor, saying that the boss wants to see us. O___O What the heck does the boss want to see us for!? O_____O

Preparing for a confrontation (a pessimist always expect the worse. You'll do well to remember this fact), I took off my spectacles and put it inside my right pocket. Don't want to drop and lose it like like time. =.=

And... *drums roll* We were expected to help the boss carry two metal cupboards into his office. *faints*

In the end, the two of us plus the boss weren't sufficient enough to carry that heavy shit into the office, lol, so we got the assistance of a nearby slacking and elderly worker, and another worker who is only temporarily hired to fix up the infrastructure (like the wiring and the lighting I suppose) of the new office, lol. The five of us, with "九牛二虎之力" (literally, the strength of nine cows and two tigers. It means a lot of strength, implying the usage of a lot of energy to get something done. There, you just learnt a new Chinese proverb today XD), finally managed to drag, force, push and kick the cupboard from one end of the office to the other where the boss sits with his legs on the table, all relaxed as he enjoys the aircon while waiting for money to be received. :P

Oh, and I'd like to highlight that we scratched the carpet while dragging the cupboard. ^_^

The second cupboard was easier, because the boss sort of developed a strategy for moving it efficiently. He kept saying, "Let's learn from the mistakes of the first one." XD I'd find it normal if he just says it once or twice, but he kept repeating it over and over again while we unleashed all of our strength moving that stupid obstacle. XD

After that, I savoured the taste of victory (moving those two shit were no easy work, I can assure you that), as well as being among the first ones to exclusively view and walk around the new office. :P Of course, photo-taking time! XD

Whoohoooo! From the new office at first floor, we can see the PIE (Pan-Island Expressway) from the windows! :D I don't know why am I so excited for, lmao, I see the PIE outside my window in my house. =.=



I took a picture of the "horizon". :P



A picture of one of the stupid cupboards that we moved. I actually wanted to take both in one shot, but Andy was rushing me.



I even decided to take a photo of Andy. XD But since both of us were moving, it ended up a bit blurry, lmao. *cough* "a bit" is easily an understatement :P *cough*



And lastly, an aerial picture of the farm! :D It looks so great when seen up from the top, lmao.



And the actual moving part... A lot of confusion. I've seen the boss slapping his forehead so many times because people tend not to listen to his instructions, and it's not just one or two 害群之马 (literally, the horse which harms the group. I think it translates something to "black sheep"). ^_^

Hong Wei, Andy and I were almost always moving tables together as a group. XD

And after moving, we settled down, and more work. =.= At least our pays get multiplied by one and a half times for OT (overtime). ^_^

Halfway during work, I suddenly had the urge to eat French fries from McDonald's (and of course, skipping my mother's horribly-cooked food was a priority for me as well ^_^), so I called out to Hong Wei across the office ^_^ (though we are facing each other XD), asking him whether he wants to eat dinner with me or not. He shakes his head immediately. =.=

Near dismissal time, I met Andy at the toilet coincidentally, haha, and again, very coincidentally, Andy mentioned how he wanted to eat outside, so I asked if he wanted to eat dinner outside. After a lengthy call home, he agreed, and I called home to (happily) inform my parents that I am not eating at home. :D Then, I told him that we had to go to McDonald's, lol, since my wallet has ran flat out of cash, and I can pay using my EZ-Link card at McDonald's. ^_^ He doesn't have any protests. And just when we were exiting, very coincidentally, Hong Wei comes in! XD Again, I asked him if he wants to come with us for dinner, but again, he rejected it. =.=

Please don't quote Clow Reed or Yuuko or whoever said it that there is no such thing as coincidence, only necessity. =.=

Although, while walking out of Tampines Industrial Park (there wasn't any bus to get us to Tampines MRT Station T_T), Andy's friend called, asking him to come over to Pasir Ris Park for a barbecue. =.= He told me, with the elements of a good friend indeed, that he can accompany me as I eat dinner, though he shouldn't have added that he would just plug his earphones in, listen to music and ignore me throughout the dinner. -.- After thinking through a while, I decided that I would just eat at home, lol.

Halfway, Andy saw a taxi driving past us (we were walking along the road), and Andy, wanting to take a taxi to Pasir Ris Park, ran after the taxi, shouting in a very high pitch, "TAXI! WAIT!!" XD It was so hilarious that I burst out laughing, lmao, especially because of his pitch. :P

After five minutes, he managed to hail a taxi, and we said bye to each other (except Hong Wei, he continued walking as though nothing happened o.O). At the crossroads, Hong Wei and I then said goodbye as well, as Hong Wei heads to the bus stop for a bus home, and I waited for my father to come and fetch me.

Thank Lord Saradomin, man, I didn't eat dinner at home! :D Both my parents were out while I was at work, and we went to have dinner at Block 201. While waiting, I saw a rather fat and ugly girl walking down the road, and I thought to myself, "If all girls in Singapore were like her, I'd be in an extreme state of melancholy and depression."

Thinking back, heck, I'd even commit suicide.

I asked my mother to order chicken chop, and when she returned with a fork and a SPOON... I quickly thrust my head down, lies on the table and pounds on it, regretting my mother's stupidity. She asks me what is wrong, and I took the spoon up and stared at it as if I had E.S.P. powers and that I am trying to bend it.

Guess what she interpreted it as? "There's only a bit of sauce on the spoon from the baked beans! You can still eat with it!" The first thing I want to say to my father when he comes back (he went off to buy 4D =.=) is to ask him why he married such a stupid wife. -.-

Okay, that's it. Gotta bath, and then, sleep. There's still work tomorrow. Greedy Hong Wei... =.= Gotta wake up in 6am tomorrow in the morning, sigh.

No comments: