Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Paper cut -.-



Right Arm of the Giant
Brazo Derecho del Gigante
巨人の右腕



The Strike of the Giant
El Directo
巨人の一撃



Left Arm of the Devil
Brazo Izquierda del Diablo
悪魔の左腕



The Strike of the Demon
La Muerte
魔人の一撃



Whoa. With today's RuneScape update comes Grand Exchange, a huge RuneScape-wide trading between players.

And in three seconds, I bought 11k willow logs, now I have enough for Level 99 Firemaking. :D

Level 99 Firemaking, here I come! XD



Okay, time to blog about today. I'm going to try and make this a fast one, because, one, there's really nothing much for me to blog about today, and two, I miss playing RuneScape, which I have been not finding time to play it recently.

I arrived at the MRT Station 6.20am, and Hong Wei was nowhere in sight, so I started reading Reader's Digest (I started reading the December's issue from today :D). Hong Wei came rather late today, lol, at around 6.30am. I asked him why, and he told me he needed to shit. XD

We boarded the bus, where he listened to his mp3 player and I read my Reader's Digest for a minute or so when Hong Wei told me he wanted to alight and buy something, so we went down together. He bought a youtiao, lol. The word "youtiao" reminds me of YouTube. o.O

Guess what? He ate one half and keeps the other half, putting it inside his bag. Eww.

Nothing much happened during work, I suppose. The same old monotonous hacking the beast in teh endless fight. Oh, this time with a twist as well. The "monster" can use "Mirror Image" to form three additional illusions. Attacking the illusions will destroy it (as they only have 1HP), but you will in addition get confused, in which you cannot control your actions and would target anybody on the field in an attack randomly.

Why would I say that? Because my colleagues are giving me work and taking away my work so frequently I kept getting confused. It's like, huh? What should I do now? Should I do what he gave me first? Or should I do what she gave me first? Why is she messing up my work? Why is he putting work I need to do on my "Out pile"? Scary.

And oh, not a good news, I know, but I got a freaking paper cut to my left thumb. I was careless, lol. I think that was a trap set by the demonic supervisor. I left my guard down; I'm ashamed. :( Yeah, the paper cut hurts like crazy. It hurts even worse when in contact with water. I have to suppress the pain and keep the water away using a plaster. Bless the soul of whoever invented plasters.

During breakfast, I told Hong Wei about how I got my first paper cut in my sixteen years of life, and he told me that from my tone, it was as if I was talking proudly of my achievement. o.O

Both of us ate roti prata for breakfast. I don't know why I see the need to include this.

Come to think of it, I forgot to mention this. Andy is taking a leave today and tomorrow from work due to class chalet (I wish mine can hurry up; I'm already sick enough of waiting for manga chapters :P). Also, I haven't seen his friend either, whom Hong Wei completely forgot his name when I asked him if he remembers. :P Oh well, I'm gonna nickname him Renji. :P Maybe Renji is in the same class as Andy this year [I added "this year" because all of us (or Andy, Hong Wei and I, so far as I know. I'm not sure about Renji) have graduated ;)], so went to class chalet with Andy too...

Before we went off to lunch, the demonic supervisor has arrowed Hong Wei and I more manual labour work. I think she realizes that we are aware of her true identity and has devised a tactic to keep us away while she works on her grand scheme. Oh well, as long as she don't seal us in test tubes, create clones out of us and send those clones to help her in her great plan, I'm all right with anything else. -.- (Lol, that was so obviously a ripoff from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE :P) Besides, manual labour work should enable us to train our strengths, which will no doubt be useful in the final battle to save the world against the evil demon that seeks to grab hold of our precious world.

Well, the two of us were not the only ones. There was also another guy called in to help Thomas, some top-ranking guy who is always the leader during manual labour work, whom I thought was gay from his appearances the first time I saw him. :P The other guy, he's a friend of Adrian who worked here for two months and recommended Adrian to his current job. If I remember correctly, his name is "Xing Wei" or something. I suck at remembering names, faces (back when I was Primary 3, I have two best friends, Yujun and Nicholas, but I can't differentiate them from the rest of my classmates, instead differentiating them by their Digimon bags. Yeah, quite coincidentally, both Yujun and Nicholas and no one else in my class wore Digimon bags XD) and voices (whenever I pick up the phone when I was a kid, I'd always ask, "Who are you?" XD). I think the latter two might have improved with ages, but names, nah. The only way I remembered Andy and Adrian's names are because I associated them with popular people (Andy Lau and Adrian Pang respectively, to be specific XD), lol.

Oh, might I add that Adrian's friend (I'm not really sure if his name is really "Xing Wei", lol, so I'm referring to him as "Adrian's friend" just to be sure. Sorry about that, "Adrian's friend"!
)'s hairstyle and bold spectacles (especially the spectacles!) reminds me of Aizen during the Soul Society arc! Maybe like Andy's friend, whom I will refer to as Renji, I should refer to Adrian's friend as "Aizen"! XD



Well, Hong Wei, Aizen and I were to get three trolleys and follow Thomas to the first floor, where we used to work before we move. There, we had to take bags, dump them onto the trolleys, then take them to the fourth floor, where we work now, and dump them there.

Three certain bags were extremely light, haha, and I found it rather surprising that I can kick them quite a distance! ^_^ I suggest to Hong Wei on playing soccer with those bags, and we sort of ended up playing penalty shootout with it. XD I kicked the bag past Hong Wei and shouted "Goal!", but Hong Wei ended up saying, "The goalpost is over there, that door!", pointing to the wide door five metres or so behind him. XD That is too far for me to kick a huge bag, lmao!

Then I ended up suggesting we play chapteh with it. XD I tried kicking the bag up into the air, kick it back up again when it falls back down, but then I missed on the third try. D: We are, or more specifically, I am, mischievous, I know. :P

The other bags, they weren't exactly what we call light though. D:

Be right back, dinner time. o.O *saves blog and switches computer to standby, then runs off for dinner* :P



This following advertisement is completely random. o.O




Back on the field! :P That's one of Wakka's quotes from Final Fantasy X when you switch a character for him during battle by the way.

After two trolleys have been loaded, Thomas wants one of us three to push the two trolleys with him back up to the fourth floor, while the other two continue loading up the third trolley. Aizen was the one with least possibility of being chosen, as he was standing nearest to the bags, and thus furthest away from Thomas and the exit. Hong Wei and I, standing right in the center, were looking at each other, as if wondering who should go. Hong Wei ends up volunteering himself.

After Aizen and I loaded up the third trolley, we started chatting, haha. After a while, Thomas and Hong Wei came back down. The three of us took the last trolley back up to the fourth floor, where we unloaded those three trolleys, and Thomas told us to take a five-minute break before getting back to work.

Seeing a perfect opportunity for us to slack, Hong Wei, Aizen and I immediately rushed to the toilet, the only place where one can slack freely (until the boss pops in, that is XD).

After that, it's back to monotonous, plus confusing for today, work. =.=

After work (yay! :D), while waiting for the bus to come, Hong Wei was secretly SMSing someone, lol. I wonder who...... :P He was being extremely secretly, lol, avoiding me whenever I tried to steal a look or two. Hmm... ;P

After getting down the bus, Hong Wei said bye immediately, not wanting to accompany me to the bus interchange today. Awww.

Okay, that's it. :)

No comments: