Saturday, November 17, 2007

Manga on Saturday! :D

Yay, it's a Saturday! Whoohooo! Time for One Piece chapter 479 and Bleach chapter 300! :D



Luffy's first time with a sword and he looks great, doesn't he? :D Maybe he has Zoro's shadow inside him or something, haha.



I don't know why, maybe it is because that Moria thoroughly pisses me off, but to see him finally get hit by Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Hammer... It was so satisfying, it was great. :D



Hmmm... Anyone mind clarifying what are the differences between Gomu Gomu no Storm and Gomu Gomu no Thunderstorm? I see no differences. o.O

And yay, finally, both Moria and Oz are down! :D I hope we can hurry up and move on already, lol. Spent enough time in Thriller Bark. :P

Yay, Hanatarou is back! XD
"...An arrancar, thinking of himself as an equal to me. That alone, is already a form of pride itself."
-Byakuya
Now there's a badass arrogant quote! XD

Ewwww! Zomari's released form looks so disgusting!



Byakuya is sooooo mean to Hanatarou! XD

That's it? O.o Bleach today is short, lol.

Yay, I got Level 96 Firemaking yesterday! :D Just three more levels to go, whoohooo.



Using a calculator, hmm... I still need to burn exactly thirty-seven thousand, a hundred and eighty six (37 186) willow logs left to get to Level 99 Firemaking... Hmm, doesn't sound like a problem. :) Let's go! ;D

I finally learnt that the name of the guy at work who is in a "group of nakama" with Hong Wei and I, lol. His name's Andy, lol, hmmm.

Even though tomorrow's Sunday, Hong Wei and Andy, being a couple of money-crazy teenagers, both want to work overtime tomorrow, since the pay is doubled on Sundays. Hmm, who can resist working for ten dollars an hour, haha? So well, I just went with the flow and am going to work together with them tomorrow as well. XD

There's no transportation there, though. I'm going to ride my bicycle tomorrow. Yup, 6am in the morning, riding my bicycle. O_O My first time riding a bicycle so early, haha. Wish me luck. XD

No comments: