Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sigh, what the hell

Sigh, what the hell. I waited one whole week for this week's Bleach and One Piece chapters, and for some strange reasons, I read through both of them at such a fast speed that even I was surprised by it, initially wondering how come today's chapters are so short compared to the rest, until I flip back and found out that there is actually nineteen pages each, just like any other chapter. That's strange, lol, I wonder what happened that make today's chapters seem much shorter than usual...

For Bleach chapter 299, Kurotsuchi and Szayel are particularly having fun trading verbal insults, while Byakuya (whom we already know is a Shunpo-spammer) faces up against Zomari, who likewise is a Sonido-spammer. So the two run around each other trying to slash their enemy, neither of them succeeding because they are in constant motion. Looks like it is going to take a while to see any results... -.-

And how come I have a sense that they are purposing leaving the battle between Zaraki and Nnoitra behind for the last purposely?

For One Piece chapter 478, sigh, Zoro went down as well. I was sort of expecting Usopp to die first, but nope, Zoro rushes ahead with a new attack of his (which looks pretty cool in my opinions) and gets priority in being owned. Just as Nami and Usopp are about to get pwned as well, Luffy comes and rescue them, now looking as if... um... I can't express it in words.

XD

Oh well, a picture is a thousand words, so take a look yourself and give me your comments afterwards.



So Nightmare Luffy comes, and kick Oz's ass.

Oh, and I'd like to laugh out loud at how easily Oz's weakness against salt was countered by Moria.

Sigh, I left my iPod running without realizing nor noticing it, I think starting from last night. Strange, I didn't connect any earphones or external speakers, so there isn't any sound coming out, but yet, the battery is just all gone, just like that. Strange.

No comments: