Friday, November 30, 2007

Work, work, I'm sick of it

There was no reason not to protect you. If I didn't protect you, even if the Earth was reduced to dust, I wouldn't be able to find anyone more suitable than you to protect.



I think I'm dying out of impatience... I can't wait any more longer for Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 175 to come out... Argh...



Work is still plain old boring. Hong Wei's on leave, and today's the first time I had breakfast with Andy, Adrian and Aizen (the Triple A XD) together, lol. In addition to the four of us, there was also someone else during lunch who came uninvited and sat down with us, all five of us eating chicken rice (yup, I broke tradition of eating noodles). After lunch, Andy and Aizen (whom I am quite sure now his name is Xing Wei, so I guess I'll use his proper name from now on) told me that the fifth guy (in our party XD) was someone from the same line as them.

Oh, and while eating roti prata for breakfast, I accidentally got the white shirt I was wearing to "eat curry". In other words, a few drops of curry dripped onto my shirt. Knowing that it's a pain in the ass to wash it off, I instead wanted to bleach it, so I wanted to SMS my mother telling her to bleach my shirt after I got home. But I didn't know what is "bleach" in Chinese, since my mother doesn't understand English. -.- I wanted to ask Andy, but I figured he would tell me "死神" (meaning Death God literally, it is the Chinese name of the manga Bleach) instead of "漂白剂" (the actual bleach that I want), lmao, so I thought of shouting at him, "The chemical agent! Not the manga!" But already knowing that he would tell me he don't know (that was what I guessed anyway), I didn't bothered to ask. XD

Andy stayed to do OT. He's hard-up on money, I suppose. I chose to skip, I'm tired today. Especially of that demon. She's pissing me off.

After work, I went to POSBank and activated my ATM card. Yay, my own ATM card.

The banker told me that it would be activated after 5pm today, if not, 12pm next day. It's 5.06pm now as I write this. Let's go out and check this baby out. :D

Nah, who am I kidding? I'm lazy. XD

Off to watch anime. Very short blog post compared to my blog posts recently, I know, but I'm bored. :P



.Cherry Jas.: ^samy, hahaha lol!! but nowadays i dun wear ponytails coz ive rebonded my hair. =p

Let me express my disappointment by pounding on the floor violently as hard as I could. I missed those days with school where I can see Jasmine wearing a ponytail everyday... :(

Just kidding. Really.

No comments: