Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's a Saturday, dum-de-dum

I realized something, that even if I said I wanted to give up, that I had given up, somewhere deep inside me, I can find a determination to never give up. That persistent bastard would grab any flame of hope, however small and flickering it is. "As long as there is hope, I will not give up!" Its burning spirit rages fiercely with pride. I just didn't want to give up, no matter what. Heck, I suppose I may even die trying, but so what? At least I didn't give up. Those who surrender, no matter what reason, are losers. And I do not want to be one.





Now, we head towards the battlefield! Believe, and our blades will not break! Believe, and our hearts will not bend! Though the roads we take may be different, our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will live and return here once again!

我们!如今将要…前往决战之地!相信自己,我们的刀不会断!相信自己,我们的心不会退缩!就算大家各自分散,钢铁般的意志还是同在!我发誓!就算天崩地裂,我们…还是会…活着会到这里!

我等!今こそ決戦の地へ!信じろ我等の刃は砕けぬ!信じろ我等の心は折れぬ!例え歩みは離れても鉄の志は共に在る!誓え!我等地が裂けようとも 再び 生きて この場所へ!!!
Warera! Ima koso ketsusen no chi e! Shinjiro warera no yaiba wa kudakenu! Shijiro warera no kokoro wa ore ni! Tatoe ayumi wa hanarete mo tetsu no kokoro wa tomo ni aru! Chikae! Warera chi ga sake you tomo, futatabi, ikite, kono basho e!!!

Well, haha, that's the ceremony that the Thirteen Protection Divisions used to do before a big battle, although it isn't done much these days, and most divisions don't even do it at all, in Bleach, as said by Renji before Ichigo, Renji, Ishida, Rukia and Chad split up in Las Noches. If I ever become the Captain of one of the Divisions of the Gotei Juu-San Tai (Thirteen Protection Divisions), I swear, I'll make sure my Divison does it every single time before every battle, minor or major! XD

Rukia: Renji, have you actually done that battle cry before?
Renji: Nope, I'm always trying to get the Captain to join in, but for some reason he always ignore me. You ask him next time, Rukia!
Rukia: I, um...
Ichigo: Do you really think Byakuya would do that?

That's so sad. XD





I found the YouTube video of someone playing SDO (Super Dancer Online), which I used to play. The song is Eternal Pose, the fifteen ending in One Piece. I used to own at that song. XD

Come to think of it, Eternal Pose is one of my favorite endings because of how I pwn playing it in SDO, lol.



At work, I just learnt the correct spelling of Aizen's name, lol. It is not "Xing Wei" as I originally thought, as I only heard him told me his name, and not spell it out. In fact, the actual spelling is "Sin Wei", as I read from a list of names of people doing sub (something that you do outside office hours for more money in your pay, I suppose).


Auron: We call it "Sin".
Tidus: "Sin"?




Come to think of it, every time during breakfast and lunch, me and my friends at work would walk a long road from the staff-exclusive entrance/exit of the factory to the coffee shop. It just reminds me of how my group of friends had grown so much, since back at the first day, when it's just Hong Wei and I, together with a guy with golden/brown hair behind tagging along (Andy ^_^), haha.

It just reminds me of a short clip in the fourth opening of One Piece, Bon Voyage, where we first see Luffy walking alone, then Zoro appears, and gradually all of the Straw Hats (other than Franky of course XD). I like that little jump at the end after Robin appears. XD



So I thought about it. Isn't it almost the same here? First, there's only Hong Wei and I walking down the road. Then, Andy appears. Next is Adrian. Followed by Renji. Next is Sin Wei. And we jump. XD Who's next to join, haha?



Again, there's OT tomorrow. Four hours, eight hours worth of pay. I'll go even if my fatigue is at 100%. XD



Whoohooo! It's time for some manga reading! :D

I'm reading Bleach chapter 302 first. Since I had waited for One Piece chapter 480 for two weeks, half an hour more wouldn't matter. XD
"Byakuya's simmering anger boils over in Las Noches... in the form of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi!!"
-Beginning tagline
Whoa, that was a cool tagline. XD
"Goukei. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. Innumerable blades which box in the opponent before besieging them from every conceivable angle. Devouring every fiber of their being... castigated by each and every blade..."
-Kuchiki Byakuya
Excuse me, and I thought that was an explosion. ^_^" It's just to surround the target with those blades and have all of them hit together at once. XD

What the fuck!? Zomari survived that?! Win already lor!! This must be the worst thing ever that happened in Bleach! Just have that fucking bangla die already!!

Yay, yet another kidou spell revealed. This one is Bakudou no Hachi-Juu-Ichi (Way of Binding, number 81), Danku (Splitting Void). Creating an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall that can stop Hadou (Way of Destruction) spells up to number 89. Whoa.
"Tchhh... You son of a bitch! Bathe in my amor! Bathe in it! Bathe in it! Bathe in it! Submerge yourself in my amor!"
-Zomari Leroux
Best thing that bangla has ever said. *rolls eyes* Pity he's about to get owned. I can't wait to see him die to be honest.

Lol, Zomari is bitching about how Shinigami has been slaying Hollows, but Byakuya cuts short his speech with that specialty of his that he used on Ichigo way at the beginning to cut off Ichigo's Shinigami powers given by Rukia. What was that move...?

Oh yeah, senka, a Shunpo combined with a spin to quickly move behind the enemy, followed by a strike aimed to destroy the saketsu chain and the hakusui soul sleep with a single thrust. Whatever.



I felt so great seeing Byakuya finally shutting Zomari up with a senka. That move is nostalgic, don't you agree? XD
"It appears as though... diarrhea of the mouth is another special skill of yours... My actions have nothing to do with the Shinigami protocol... I've rescinded your right to live... Because you aspired to cut my pride... with such a dull blade."
-Kuchiki Byakuya
Yet another cool quote by Kuchiki-taichou. XD



I shall rank this as pwnage as Hitsugaya's Sennen Hyourou against Luppi. :)

Zomari finally dies. XD To be honest, I admit, I screamed and cheered, "WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!" when I read that Zomari is finally dying, that pain in the ass. Screw Ichigo, for the next character popularity poll, everyone vote for Byakuya!! XD

Zomari's a bit mad though, screaming "Live long and prosper, Aizen-sama!!" for quite a few times before dying. Just go kick the bucket, you son of a bitch. XD

Lol, looks like Kurotsuchi is losing against Szayel. Well, kind of predictable, Kurotsuchi seems kind of weak during Soul Society arc, when Ishida totally pwned him with Quincy Final Form. XD And Szayel, he's not exactly what you can't call a "pain in the ass who has so many tricks up his fucking sleeves", right? XD

But then, to see Kurotsuchi, the Captain whom I hate most (how dare he treat Nemu like that? ), to be kneeling down and panting like a pathetic dog, I felt almost as if I want to thank Szayel, haha, even though he's one of the Espadas whom I hate the most (since he's so freaking persistent. Zomari took the top spot in that list though XD). :P

I really do hope that it's either Ishida or Renji who deal the final blow on Szayel though. :( But meh, doubt they can continue fighting unless Orihime comes running along. XD

Oh, and did I mention that I always mispell Szayel's name as Syazel? -.-" That fucker has got a confusing name, alright.



Time for One Piece chapter 480! :D

Oz comes back up, bleh. Zoro comes back up too, whoohooo! Zoro to the rescue! :D



That shirt Nami is wearing...? I may be wrong, but isn't that Perona's Jolly Roger?

Whoohooo, the entire Straw Hat crew got back up onto their feet. XD

Robin's "Flowering Feet" attack... I can practically imagine those people with podophilia fantasizing right now. Sigh...

Luffy's going Gear Third! WHOOHOOOO! :D

Zoro unleashed his Sanzen Sekai (Three Thousand Worlds)! Double WHOOHOOOOOO! I never thought I'll ever see that attack being used again after that Mihawk fight!!

I wonder if what Chopper said about the spine is really true lol

Whoa!! Gomu Gomu no Gigant Bazooka!! :D



Wow, definitely worth waiting for two weeks! XD



Vernon and I are going out for some fun together tomorrow after my work ends, haha. I'm looking forward to it, it's been a long time since I last met him. XD (Since the end of the last 'O' level paper by the way)

No comments: