Wednesday, December 05, 2007

*shiver shiver shiver*

This week is soon going to evolve into one where there is no day no one is on leave.

Hmmm, shivering helps against the cold, right? I think I'm going to shake my legs to create that shivering effects whenever I feel cold. XD



Whoohooo! Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Chapter 175 is FINALLY out!! :D Took them long enough!! *parties happily*



Wow, two Syaorans facing off against each other, one pointing his jian, the other his katana, that's sure a cool way to start the chapter. XD

They just have to go and fucking spoil such a pwnage fight by interrupting it in the middle by showing what happened to the people left in feudal Japan, do they? -.-



What the...? A half-naked Clone Syaoran for the sake of fanservice? -.-



Yeah, when you watch two swordsmen fight each other, I suppose you'll actually be expecting them to clash swords, not legs. -.- That sort of reminds me of Yoshida and my kicking match, a fight between two of us which we only bothered using kicks. :P

Aww, poor Syaoran, he got owned. :( At least Sakura called him Syaoran without the quotation marks. ^_^

I bet Syaoran gets back up in the next chapter and pwns Clone Syaoran. Most shounen manga do it this way, anyway. XD

Not as nice as I was expecting, but it will do. Now let's look forward to chapter 176. XD



Lol, I was procrastinating just now, eating a packet of prawn crackers I found on the table while watching some Hong Kong drama on television. There's a girl who wishes her boyfriend would do three things. One, carve a love sign at a tree. Two, say "I love you". Three, give a surprise kiss. And what the hell do you know? Some guy really came and do all three. Heh.

I think I better start bringing around a penknife just in case I need the vandalize any poor tree by carving love signs on it. :P Of course I'd bring a penknife, what do you want me to carve that love sign with? My sword? :P And don't worry, I won't use that penknife to hurt people... :)

My sword is for that exact purpose.

No comments: